Travelling abroad on business? Learn how to travel safely with our advice and professional business traveller courses.
HAVE YOU GOT YOUR KIT ESSENTIALS?
To see our travel must-haves for the international traveller CLICK HERE
- Virus to stay 'at least until next summer' - France's Macron
- Nagorno-Karabakh conflict: 'Execution' video prompts war crime probe
- US election 2020: How Trump has changed the world
- Coronavirus: US cases reach record high amid new wave of infections
- Sudan-Israel relations agreed, Donald Trump announces
- US Election 2020: Biden seeks to clarify remark on ending oil
- Poland abortion ruling: Protests spread across the country
- Nigeria protests: President Buhari says 69 killed in unrest
- US man jailed for supplying guns used in San Bernardino shootings
- Libya rivals sign ceasefire deal in Geneva
- Italian held in France on suspicion of 160 rapes and sexual assaults
- Syria conflict: Hundreds mourn assassinated Damascus mufti
- Golden Dawn's Pappas on the run as colleagues start jail terms
- Guinea elections: Violent protests as Alpha Condé set for victory
- How the End Sars protests have changed Nigeria forever
- United Nations at 75 plagued by new crises and cash crunch
- Chile's choice: Out with the old, in with the new?
- The Indian doctor taking care of thousands of elephants
- Week in pictures: 17-23 October 2020
- Covid blood plasma donation: What is blood plasma?
- Presidential debate 2020: Trump and Biden final debate fact-checked
- Tanzania's Tundu Lissu: Surviving an assassination attempt to run for president
- India buzzes with fake news of 'civil war' in Pakistan
- Nigeria Sars protest: The misinformation circulating online
- Covid: Why is coronavirus so deadly?
- Africa's week in pictures: 16 - 22 October 2020
- Presidential debate: Decoding Trump and Biden's body language
- Colorado fires: 'It's devastating... watching my community burn'
- Brothers play tabla to the BBC theme tune
- Nagorno-Karabakh: The three-year-old orphaned by war
- Brexit: Why is fishing a stumbling block in the trade talks?
- Presidential debate: Trump and Biden spar in final showdown
- Presidential debate 2020: Why Abraham Lincoln starred in the final clash
- Presidential debate 2020: Voters react to final Trump-Biden clash
- Kristen Welker: Presidential debate moderator was 'clear winner' on social media
- Presidential debate: Second Trump v Biden debate in pictures
- Hunter Biden: What was he doing in Ukraine and China?
- US election 2020: What are Trump's and Biden's policies?
- US Election 2020: Can you trust the polls?
- Predict the president 2020: Will Trump or Biden win the US election? You decide
- US election 2020: Has Trump delivered on his promises?
23 Oct, 2020
Global: FCO advise against all travel overseas
Covid-19: Over 39m cases & 1.2m deaths
India: New covid cases at over 95,000/day
Belarus: Anit government pr...
20 Oct, 2020
Cases of Covid - 19 in Africa are rising at a significant rate fast and all countries have imposed borders controls and health entry checks. There are very serious concerns that the Covid 1...
20 Oct, 2020
Covid-19 Lockdown- Remote Business Travel Safety Awareness Training
At Objective Travel Safety, we have now adapted our acclaimed Business Travel Safety ...
With travel advice changing at short notice, we recommend signing up for email alerts from the @FCDOtravelGovUK for… https://t.co/ukFa0UX8eb
... read more
Passengers flying from #London #Heathrow to #HongKong & #Italy can pay £80 for #Covid19 test, results available wit… https://t.co/DjF167fqMk
... read more
Looking forward to our next #Virtual #GapYear Travel & Safety #training #course tomorrow, A four-hour blended cours… https://t.co/36rPBGkIkc
... read more
"16 years ago (in 2003), I did a gap year safety course, with Nick (?) if I remember correctly. What I learnt has subsequently kept me safe across six continents and many countries. I’ve just got back from travelling in the Middle East, incident free. I still use the ‘READE’ method, still don’t eat unpeeled / unboiled fruit/veg and always check my luggage before crossing borders etc. So I’d just like to say thanks for operating a business teaching lifelong skills that years and years later really do make travel safer, more fun and less problematic! That day at the cafe in London (Troubadour) taught me so much, If I hadn’t attended, I imagine I’d have not had the smooth travels I’ve had!"
Richard - Gap Year Course Attendee
Charlie McGrath and the team at Objective Travel Safety have provided a range of excellent training programmes for Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC globally over the past four years, covering personal travel safety and security for employees, event security, and travel and security advice for female travellers. Annual training has been delivered through face-to-face workshops (both half-day and-full day) at our offices in London, New York, Hong Kong, Singapore and Shanghai.
First trust is at the heart of our partnership, real trust uniequivocal. When we hired Objective Travel Safety some 12 years ago, we were looking for a Company that would grow with us, meet our challenges. I wanted the relationship to become sustainable. Since 2004, Objective has been developing and delivering 58 courses for 671 reporters and journalists from 40 countries
Nathalie Labourdette, Eurovision Academy