Travelling abroad on business? Learn how to travel safely with our advice and professional business traveller courses.
Objective Travel Safety was established in 2003 by Charlie McGrath, Jamie Lowther- Pinkerton & Nick Nash and specialises in training a wide range of professionals and individuals prior to their travels. We have a range of consultants who assist us in the delivery of training and the provision of security advice. Whilst our team is small we ensure that our training is delivered by high quality personnel who have extensive knowledge of global security and overseas travel. For example, on our Hostile Environment Safety Courses for journalists delivered in partnership with Eurovision in Bavaria we ensure that one of the four instructors is a leading journalist, often either Eric Feijten and Peter Ter Velde (both of whom work extensively for Dutch TV NOS), Robert Adams, or Ben Timberlake, all of whom have covered conflicts over many years. For our medical training we work with a variety of specialists who provide training, medical support and trauma packs. Read More..
HAVE YOU GOT YOUR KIT ESSENTIALS?
To see our travel must-haves for the international traveller CLICK HERE
- Russia nuclear treaty: Gorbachev warns Trump plan will undermine disarmament
- Migrant caravan on the move from Mexico-Guatemala border
- Jamal Khashoggi death: UK, France and Germany challenge Saudis
- Yosemite: Photographer searches for Taft Point proposal couple
- French teen charged for pointing fake gun at teacher
- Jordan seeks to end Israel land lease
- Taiwan train derailment in Yilan County kills at least 18
- New York witches place hex on Brett Kavanaugh
- Top Macau official Zheng Xiaosong dead after fall from building
- Nigeria's Kaduna state: 55 dead after row at market
- US tourists die as Costa Rica rafts capsize
- Selma Blair: Cruel Intentions star reveals MS diagnosis
- Two Americas, only 30 miles apart
- Seaweed farming in the Russian Arctic
- 'Headless chicken sea monster' filmed swimming off East Antarctica
- Giant cave hall discovered down sinkhole in Guangxi, China
- Migrant caravan: Desperate members illegally cross into Mexico
- Migrant caravan: 'May God soften Trump's heart'
- The grenade collector of Gaza
- Man 'fought snakes' to survive after falling down 100ft mineshaft
- Ukrainian edible carrier bag wins award
- Russian minister offers land as prize on Instagram
- Russian region offers phones for extremism tip-offs
- Thousands apply to be an Iraqi minister
- Legendary mountain team's 1921 Everest album
- The tip-off from a Nazi that saved my grandparents
- Jamal Khashoggi: All you need to know about the Saudi journalist's death
- Do you speak Telugu? Welcome to America
- K-beauty: The rise of Korean make-up in the West
- In pictures: Follow Ghana's 'yellow-brick road'
- Why attacks on aid workers may hurt the world's poorest
- Your pictures: Markets
- The day out that reunited an Indian boy with his family
- Austria-Italy passport row tests Europe's populist allies
21 Oct, 2018
Afghanistan: Parlimentary elections today
USA: Florida recovery operation post hurricane Michael
Brazil: Presidential elections run off on 28 Oct
Indonesia: Tsunami kills over ...
13 Oct, 2018
Travellers, be they on business or for pleasure, will find the sub continent a fascinating although an often tiring place to visit. We believe crime levels are significantly lower compared to Latin...
12 Oct, 2018
All travellers planning to go to Africa are strongly advised to check the security and health situation on the UK FCO Travel Advice site and other sites such as the US state Department, WHO and see...
Don't go unsetting the locals in Thailand and respect their culture. A British packbacker is facing a 10 year priso… https://t.co/aOCIeIMmW9
... read more
RT @ObjectiveTravel: Great day training young travellers on our Gap Year Travel Safety Course @TroubadourLDN, helping them 'Keep Safe on th…
... read more
Great day training young travellers on our Gap Year Travel Safety Course @TroubadourLDN, helping them 'Keep Safe on… https://t.co/LKOrJLLfMF
... read more
Charlie McGrath and the team at Objective Travel have provided a range of excellent training programmes for Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC globally over the past four years covering personal travel safety and security for employees, event security and travel and security advice for female travellers. Annual training has been delivered through face-to-face workshops (half day and full day) at our offices in London, New York, Hong Kong, Singapore and Shanghai,
Charlie McGrath was engaged by Lucy Electric to provide Overseas Traveller Training to our staff to equip them with the necessary skills to travel safely and securely. Charlie exudes competence in his calm and comprehensive delivery of training programmes. He is extremely knowledgeable and provides real world examples and exercises to ensure his students understand the subject.
We were so impressed with Charlie in the UK that we then asked him to deliver training in India and the Middle East. Once again he exceeded expectations and was roundly complemented by all employees.
Cris Padilla, Lucy Group CSR Specialists, Jan 2018
First trust is at the heart of our partnership, real trust uniequivocal. When we hired Objective Travel Safety some 12 years ago, we were looking for a Company that would grow with us, meet our challenges. I wanted the relationship to become sustainable. Since 2004, Objective has been developing and delivering 58 courses for 671 reporters and journalists from 40 countries
Nathalie Labourdette, Eurovision Academy
The Medical Research Council (MRC) of the UK have used Objective for a number of years to provide staff training on the potential hazards of overseas & UK travel. The trainer (Charlie McGrath) developed a bespoke course for the MRC which has proved very popular and educational for those attending. I would highly recommend Objective.
Dr A R Mitchell, Corporate Adviser, MRC, January 2016
"Very useful", "invaluable advice" and "I had become complacent" were just some comments that we had from our predominantly female buying and shoot teams who travel to the four corners of the world. Charlie delivered a set of really enjoyable and relaxed sessions that gave our teams real food for thought and will help keep them safe in their travels"
Bridget Marchi, JP Boden & Co Ltd, July 2013