Travelling abroad on business? Learn how to travel safely with our advice and professional business traveller courses.
HAVE YOU GOT YOUR KIT ESSENTIALS?
To see our travel must-haves for the international traveller CLICK HERE
- Biden VP pick: Kamala Harris chosen as running mate
- Belarus election: Opposition leader Tikhanovskaya fled 'for sake of her children'
- Beirut explosion: City holds vigil to mourn blast victims
- Milne Ice Shelf: Satellites capture Arctic ice split
- Coronavirus: Cases surge as France goes 'wrong way'
- Dwayne 'the Rock' Johnson is highest-earning male actor
- Netherlands' largest cocaine lab found in former riding school
- Tiger King's Carole Baskin faces lawsuit from family of husband Don Lewis
- Apple Daily: Company sees huge rise in stock after crackdown
- Coronavirus: New Zealand locks down Auckland after cases end 102-day run
- Final Blockbuster to open for summer sleepover
- The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air to be rebooted as gritty drama
- Apple Daily: The Hong Kong newspaper that pushed the boundary
- Beirut explosion: Where else is ammonium nitrate being stored?
- Belarus: Five things you may not know about the country
- 'Bazooka man' Olaf Scholz in bid to become German chancellor
- 'Bacha bazi' outrage after pandemic takes play to the small screen
- Fixing the scars of Beirut's explosion
- Coronavirus and South Africa's toxic relationship with alcohol
- India Air crash survivor recounts final minutes in plane
- Tiger sightings increase in Thai forest
- How Ebola prepared one doctor for Covid-19
- Belarus election: A second night of violence and protests
- Beirut explosion: 'Who could replace her?'
- Trump rushed out of news conference amid 'shooting'
11 Aug, 2020
Global: FCO advise against all travel overseas
Covid-19: Over 18m cases & over 730,000 deaths
Latin America: Over 165,000 deaths
Lebanon: Recovery starts a...
10 Aug, 2020
Cases of Covid -19 seem to stabilising in SE Asia. In China which had over 120,000 cases and over 3300 deaths, cases have all but stopped but infections are occurring elsewhere. Vietnam, Laos, Burm...
09 Aug, 2020
Covid -19 has now affected many countries in the Middle East although Iran is the epicentre with scores of cases and officially 14,000 deaths but the true figure is suspected to be much hig...
Planning to go abroad - so difficult to know whether quarantine will be applied. Concern that France to be added to… https://t.co/K0Q6zu65Ow
... read more
Join us for our Hostile Environment Safety Training with the @EBU_Academy on 28th September. This is a new date ad… https://t.co/DG1yDwrWCw
... read more
Delighted to deliver a Business Travel Safety Training course online for @unilincoln. Now travel corridors are open… https://t.co/rpgplKTSNu
... read more
"16 years ago (in 2003), I did a gap year safety course, with Nick (?) if I remember correctly. What I learnt has subsequently kept me safe across six continents and many countries. I’ve just got back from travelling in the Middle East, incident free. I still use the ‘READE’ method, still don’t eat unpeeled / unboiled fruit/veg and always check my luggage before crossing borders etc. So I’d just like to say thanks for operating a business teaching lifelong skills that years and years later really do make travel safer, more fun and less problematic! That day at the cafe in London (Troubadour) taught me so much, If I hadn’t attended, I imagine I’d have not had the smooth travels I’ve had!"
Richard - Gap Year Course Attendee
Charlie McGrath and the team at Objective Travel Safety have provided a range of excellent training programmes for Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC globally over the past four years, covering personal travel safety and security for employees, event security, and travel and security advice for female travellers. Annual training has been delivered through face-to-face workshops (both half-day and-full day) at our offices in London, New York, Hong Kong, Singapore and Shanghai.
First trust is at the heart of our partnership, real trust uniequivocal. When we hired Objective Travel Safety some 12 years ago, we were looking for a Company that would grow with us, meet our challenges. I wanted the relationship to become sustainable. Since 2004, Objective has been developing and delivering 58 courses for 671 reporters and journalists from 40 countries
Nathalie Labourdette, Eurovision Academy