Travelling abroad on business? Learn how to travel safely with our advice and professional business traveller courses.
HAVE YOU GOT YOUR KIT ESSENTIALS?
To see our travel must-haves for the international traveller CLICK HERE
- R. Kelly found guilty in sex trafficking trial
- North Korea fires missile, says South's military
- Germany election: Coalition talks begin after close election
- John Lennon: Recording of unreleased song up for auction in Denmark
- Three Polish regions scrap anti-LGBT resolutions
- Covid-19: President Joe Biden receives Pfizer booster jab
- Trapped Canadian miners in 10-hour escape climb
- What it's like to be a nine-year-old in a vaccine clinical trial
- China lets US siblings return home after three years
- Taliban: Afghanistan bank boss warns sector near collapse
- Beirut port explosion investigation suspended for second time
- Goldman Sachs cuts China growth forecast over power outages
- Female Afghan judges hunted by the murderers they convicted
- Climate change: Why India can't live without coal
- German election: Seven things we learned
- German elections usher in political change with a small 'c'
- Xianzi: The #MeToo icon China is trying to silence
- Ethiopia's Tigray crisis: Why are hundreds of aid trucks stranded?
- Remembering Babyn Yar and Ukraine's forgotten 'Holocaust by Bullets'
- Swipe left or right? Germany's election dating game, explained
- Interviewing the Taliban: 'Still now I am terrified'
- German election: CDU leader 'not happy' with exit poll result
- How climate change is making inequality worse, especially for children
- German elections 2021: 'Bazooka man' Olaf Scholz bidding for chancellor
- Papers gripped by Germany's era of uncertainty
- Angela Merkel: A career in pictures
- German election: Green Party speaks of 'fantastic campaign'
26 Sep, 2021
Global: FCDO advise against all travel to many countries
Germany: Elections today
Covid-19: Over 189m cases & 4m deaths
Australia: Anti lock down protests...
24 Sep, 2021
Cases of Covid 19 are now slowing but the FCDO still advises against all but essential travel to most South and Central American countries and most of them are or have shut their borders to...
24 Sep, 2021
Cases of Covid -19, whilst low in 2020, are now rising across the region as the Delt variant spraeds. Across China much of life has returned to pre Covid - 19 levels of activity although some...
We received this lovely testimonial this morning from Alexander who attended our Virtual Gap Year Travel Safety cou… https://t.co/c9Fo1m3m6L
... read more
Hello to our gappers joining us for our Virtual #GapYear #Travel & #Safety course today.
Charlie & Looby will help… https://t.co/gOhfVWnGjC
... read more
We recommend you sign up for email travel alerts from the @FCDOtravelGovUK to get up to date information on your de… https://t.co/WCGw1BKNmr
... read more
"16 years ago (in 2003), I did a gap year safety course, with Nick (?) if I remember correctly. What I learnt has subsequently kept me safe across six continents and many countries. I’ve just got back from travelling in the Middle East, incident free. I still use the ‘READE’ method, still don’t eat unpeeled / unboiled fruit/veg and always check my luggage before crossing borders etc. So I’d just like to say thanks for operating a business teaching lifelong skills that years and years later really do make travel safer, more fun and less problematic! That day at the cafe in London (Troubadour) taught me so much, If I hadn’t attended, I imagine I’d have not had the smooth travels I’ve had!"
Richard - Gap Year Course Attendee
Charlie McGrath and the team at Objective Travel Safety have provided a range of excellent training programmes for Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC globally over the past four years, covering personal travel safety and security for employees, event security, and travel and security advice for female travellers. Annual training has been delivered through face-to-face workshops (both half-day and-full day) at our offices in London, New York, Hong Kong, Singapore and Shanghai.
First trust is at the heart of our partnership, real trust uniequivocal. When we hired Objective Travel Safety some 12 years ago, we were looking for a Company that would grow with us, meet our challenges. I wanted the relationship to become sustainable. Since 2004, Objective has been developing and delivering 58 courses for 671 reporters and journalists from 40 countries
Nathalie Labourdette, Eurovision Academy