Travelling abroad on business? Learn how to travel safely with our advice and professional business traveller courses.
Objective Travel Safety was established in 2002 by Charlie McGrath, Jamie Lowther-Pinkerton & Nick Nash and specialises in training a wide range of professionals and individuals prior to their travels. We have a range of consultants who assist us in the delivery of training and the provision of security advice. Whilst our team is small, we ensure that our training is delivered by high quality personnel who have extensive knowledge of global security and overseas travel. For example, on our Hostile Environment Safety Courses (HEST/HET) for journalists delivered in partnership with Eurovision in Bavaria, we ensure that one of the four instructors is a leading journalist, often Eric Feijten and Peter Ter Velde (both of whom work extensively for Dutch TV NOS), Robert Adams, or Ben Timberlake, all of whom have covered conflicts over many years. For our medical training, we work with a variety of specialists who provide training, medical support and trauma packs. Read More..
HAVE YOU GOT YOUR KIT ESSENTIALS?
To see our travel must-haves for the international traveller CLICK HERE
- Chile protests: Unrest in Santiago over metro fare increase
- Turkey Syria offensive: Mitch McConnell attacks Trump
- Catalonia protests: Marches and general strike paralyse Barcelona
- El Chapo: Mexican president says police 'did right' to free drug lord's son
- Afghanistan mosque bombing kills 62 worshippers
- Bystanders rescue woman from train tracks
- Hillary Clinton: Russia 'grooming' Democratic candidate
- New Europol campaign reveals 'most wanted' women fugitives
- Boeing staff texted about 737 Max issue in 2016
- Honduran president's brother guilty of drug smuggling
- US astronauts complete first all-women spacewalk
- Mohamed Ramadan: Egypt star in cockpit gets pilot banned for life
- Swiss election: Why melting Alps could create a green wave
- 'A stray baseball cracked my skull'
- Bolivia election: An uncertain future for Evo Morales
- Exarchia: How Airbnb angered Greek anarchists
- Is the Trump campaign spending $1m a week on ads?
- This gran picked up roadkill to create the perfect armchair
- After years searching, I found my sister next door
- Spikes - and other ways disabled people combat unwanted touching
- Yikes! Fox and rodent battle is top wildlife photo
- Yasuke: The mysterious African samurai
- The real (and fake) sex lives of Bella Thorne
- Being a swing in The Lion King
- Nasa Mars 2020 Mission's MiMi Aung on women in space
- Lebanon protesters: 'We can make a change'
- Catalan protests: Why is Barcelona burning?
- James Mattis mocks Donald Trump at gala dinner
18 Oct, 2019
Spain: Demonstrations Barcelona
Lebanon: Extensive wildfires
Ecuador: Fuel protests nationwide
Guinea: Nationwide protests today
India: Flooding in UP and Bihar
11 Oct, 2019
Most visits to South and Central America are trouble free, but the threat from crime is of concern in many of the continent's urban areas. It's essential to ensure your valuables are split ...
10 Oct, 2019
Countries across the Middle East face political turmoil following the revolutions in Libya, Tunisia, Egypt, and the ongoing conflict in Syria. Libya was slowly recovering post revolution but has co...
A successful Gap Year Travel & Safety course yesterday in #London for young travellers preparing for their #gapyear… https://t.co/egbZGDyfKl
... read more
We're looking forward to meeting the #gapyear travellers who are booked on to our Gap Year Travel Safety course tom… https://t.co/3u9ZnpB2PO
... read more
We are delighted to be a member of The Year Out Group. Thank you @YearOutGroupOrg
Why not take a look at our Gap Y… https://t.co/0c3ofvi7Ed
... read more
Charlie and the team at Objective Travel Safety tailored a one day training event for myself and my partner ahead of our cycle adventure from Scotland to Cape Wrath. Having spoken to many different companies, this was the first organisation who were able to offer a bespoke day which focused exactly on the countries we will be visiting, and the dangers we may encounter as cyclists.
Lucy Alliott, Cycle Adventure from Scotland to Cape Wrath
Charlie McGrath and the team at Objective Travel Safety have provided a range of excellent training programmes for Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC globally over the past four years, covering personal travel safety and security for employees, event security, and travel and security advice for female travellers. Annual training has been delivered through face-to-face workshops (both half-day and-full day) at our offices in London, New York, Hong Kong, Singapore and Shanghai.
First trust is at the heart of our partnership, real trust uniequivocal. When we hired Objective Travel Safety some 12 years ago, we were looking for a Company that would grow with us, meet our challenges. I wanted the relationship to become sustainable. Since 2004, Objective has been developing and delivering 58 courses for 671 reporters and journalists from 40 countries
Nathalie Labourdette, Eurovision Academy
The Medical Research Council (MRC) of the UK have used Objective for a number of years to provide staff training on the potential hazards of overseas & UK travel. The trainer, Charlie McGrath, developed a bespoke course for the MRC which has proved very popular and educational for those attending. I would highly recommend Objective Travel Safety.
Dr A R Mitchell, Corporate Adviser, MRC