23rd and 24th June 2019
Call 01788 899029 to Book
Objective Travel Safety was established in 2003 by Charlie McGrath, Jamie Lowther- Pinkerton & Nick Nash and specialises in training a wide range of professionals and individuals prior to their travels. We have a range of consultants who assist us in the delivery of training and the provision of security advice. Whilst our team is small we ensure that our training is delivered by high quality personnel who have extensive knowledge of global security and overseas travel. For example, on our Hostile Environment Safety Courses for journalists delivered in partnership with Eurovision in Bavaria we ensure that one of the four instructors is a leading journalist, often either Eric Feijten and Peter Ter Velde (both of whom work extensively for Dutch TV NOS), Robert Adams, or Ben Timberlake, all of whom have covered conflicts over many years. For our medical training we work with a variety of specialists who provide training, medical support and trauma packs. Read More..
HAVE YOU GOT YOUR KIT ESSENTIALS?
To see our travel must-haves for the international traveller CLICK HERE
- Sri Lanka attacks: 'International network' linked to bombings
- US to end sanctions exemptions for major Iranian oil importers
- Gorillas pose for selfie with DR Congo anti-poaching unit
- Ritual beating of Judas effigy 'anti-Semitic'
- Tesla says investigating car explosion in Shanghai
- Ukraine election: Comedian Zelensky wins presidency by landslide
- Top climbers die in Canadian avalanche
- Game of Thrones: Amazon error as second episode is uploaded early
- Algeria protests: Police 'detain top businessmen'
- Sudan crisis: Military issue protest warning
- Bahrain's king reinstates citizenship of 551 tried in courts
- Carlos Ghosn: Former Nissan boss hit with fresh charge
- Thai cave rescue: Two divers return to where boys were saved
- Ukraine election: Comedian Volodymyr Zelensky wins
- ICYMI: Greta meets Pope and other stories
- Violent protests erupt at Georgia's Pankisi Gorge
- Bill Clinton: 'Columbine has a special place in my heart'
- 'People think we're hillbillies - we're not'
- Zimbabwean Manners Mukuwiri recycles rubbish into art
- Hellboy film in Russia replaces Stalin with Hitler
- Chinese school's car project prompts class bias debate
- Russian priest posted to remote village over wife's 'sin'
- Why the US-China rivalry will not end with a trade deal
- No street name? Simply draw your address
- TED 2019: How to kill a zombie rumour and fix Facebook
- An alternative way to capture childhood on your phone
- In pictures: Easter celebrated around the world
- ENA: The elite French school that trains presidents
- 'My heart shattered'
- Who are the victims?
- Three of tycoon's children killed
- Inside church after the blast
22 Apr, 2019
Sri Lanka: Over 290 dead in church attacks
Sri Lanka; State of Emergency called
Indonesia: Presidential elections awaited
Sudan: Protests continue to dmeand civil rule
22 Apr, 2019
Travellers, be they on business or for pleasure, will find the sub continent a fascinating although an often tiring place to visit. We believe crime levels are significantly lower compared to Latin...
20 Apr, 2019
Most visits to South and Central America are trouble free, but the threat from crime is of concern in many of the continent's urban areas. It's essential to ensure your valuables are split ...
#SriLanka government declare State of Emergency from Midnight. Travellers must follow curfew restrictions. Expect s… https://t.co/OMe4yUZt81
... read more
... read more
We're in London today delivering another Business Travel Safety Awareness course. If you are interested in finding… https://t.co/5ZOlcfRsQO
... read more
Charlie McGrath and the team at Objective Travel Safety have provided a range of excellent training programmes for Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC globally over the past four years, covering personal travel safety and security for employees, event security, and travel and security advice for female travellers. Annual training has been delivered through face-to-face workshops (both half-day and-full day) at our offices in London, New York, Hong Kong, Singapore and Shanghai.
Charlie McGrath was engaged by Lucy Electric to provide Overseas Traveller Training to our staff to equip them with the necessary skills to travel safely and securely. Charlie exudes competence in his calm and comprehensive delivery of training programmes. He is extremely knowledgeable and provides real world examples and exercises to ensure his students understand the subject.
We were so impressed with Charlie in the UK that we then asked him to deliver training in India and the Middle East. Once again he exceeded expectations and was roundly complemented by all employees.
Cris Padilla, Lucy Group CSR Specialists, Jan 2018
First trust is at the heart of our partnership, real trust uniequivocal. When we hired Objective Travel Safety some 12 years ago, we were looking for a Company that would grow with us, meet our challenges. I wanted the relationship to become sustainable. Since 2004, Objective has been developing and delivering 58 courses for 671 reporters and journalists from 40 countries
Nathalie Labourdette, Eurovision Academy
The Medical Research Council (MRC) of the UK have used Objective for a number of years to provide staff training on the potential hazards of overseas & UK travel. The trainer (Charlie McGrath) developed a bespoke course for the MRC which has proved very popular and educational for those attending. I would highly recommend Objective.
Dr A R Mitchell, Corporate Adviser, MRC, January 2016
"Very useful", "invaluable advice" and "I had become complacent" were just some comments that we had from our predominantly female buying and shoot teams who travel to the four corners of the world. Charlie delivered a set of really enjoyable and relaxed sessions that gave our teams real food for thought and will help keep them safe in their travels"
Bridget Marchi, JP Boden & Co Ltd, July 2013