Travelling abroad on business? Learn how to travel safely with our advice and professional business traveller courses.
Objective Travel Safety was established in 2003 by Charlie McGrath, Jamie Lowther- Pinkerton & Nick Nash and specialises in training a wide range of professionals and individuals prior to their travels. We have a range of consultants who assist us in the delivery of training and the provision of security advice. Whilst our team is small we ensure that our training is delivered by high quality personnel who have extensive knowledge of global security and overseas travel. For example, on our Hostile Environment Safety Courses for journalists delivered in partnership with Eurovision in Bavaria we ensure that one of the four instructors is a leading journalist, often either Eric Feijten and Peter Ter Velde (both of whom work extensively for Dutch TV NOS), Robert Adams, or Ben Timberlake, all of whom have covered conflicts over many years. For our medical training we work with a variety of specialists who provide training, medical support and trauma packs. Read More..
HAVE YOU GOT YOUR KIT ESSENTIALS?
To see our travel must-haves for the international traveller CLICK HERE
- Brussels protest over UN migration pact turns violent
- Japan explosion: Dozens injured in Sapporo restaurant blast
- HQ Trivia co-founder Colin Kroll dead at 35
- Putin wants government to "take charge" of rap music
- Yemen crisis: Hudaydah ceasefire delayed after clashes
- Five key takeaways from climate summit
- Mulvaney called Trump 'terrible human being' in 2016, video shows
- John of God: Brazil 'faith healer' considered fugitive
- PewDiePie printer hackers strike again
- North Korea condemns latest US sanctions
- Protesting Ethiopian soldiers given jail terms
- Pete Davidson 'safe' after suicide concerns
- Baby trafficking: 'They stole my son from me'
- Egypt: 'One of a kind' tomb found in Saqqara
- Japan explosion: Fire and collapsed buildings after blast
- Chi Modu has photographed hip hop's biggest artists
- US returns looted bells to Philippines after 117 years
- How Nigeria inspired Black Lives Matter
- Monkey business and a rainbow duck
- Festive reindeer for rent at Russian zoo
- Short tempers flare in NZ buses row
- Tourists risk lives on Polish thin ice
- How the global trade in tear gas is booming
- Russia-Ukraine sea clash leaves Mariupol port deserted
- Egypt tomb: Saqqara 'one of a kind' discovery revealed
- How a country suddenly went ‘crazy rich’
- How a South African shepherd found a dinosaur graveyard
16 Dec, 2018
India: Bank strike 21 to 26 Dec
Sri Lanka: Political protest planned 17 Dec
Turkey: High speed train crash causes deaths
Thailand: Elections announced for 24 Feb 19
09 Dec, 2018
Most visits to South and Central America are trouble free, but the threat from crime is of concern in many of the continent's urban areas. It's essential to ensure your valuables are split ...
09 Dec, 2018
Travellers, be they on business or for pleasure, will find the sub continent a fascinating although an often tiring place to visit. We believe crime levels are significantly lower compared to Latin...
Australian authorities have issued a warning about a powerful cyclone that is tracking towards the coast of Queensl… https://t.co/C9o6lWmIBA
... read more
Be aware that mass demonstrations are to take place in major cities across Colombia on 13th December. Large-scale… https://t.co/Z3yPKLt9Uq
... read more
New date added to our Gap Year Safety Training Courses - 10th January 2019. Young travellers get invaluable, un… https://t.co/3bnGcB6o2K
... read more
Charlie McGrath and the team at Objective Travel have provided a range of excellent training programmes for Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC globally over the past four years covering personal travel safety and security for employees, event security and travel and security advice for female travellers. Annual training has been delivered through face-to-face workshops (half day and full day) at our offices in London, New York, Hong Kong, Singapore and Shanghai,
Charlie McGrath was engaged by Lucy Electric to provide Overseas Traveller Training to our staff to equip them with the necessary skills to travel safely and securely. Charlie exudes competence in his calm and comprehensive delivery of training programmes. He is extremely knowledgeable and provides real world examples and exercises to ensure his students understand the subject.
We were so impressed with Charlie in the UK that we then asked him to deliver training in India and the Middle East. Once again he exceeded expectations and was roundly complemented by all employees.
Cris Padilla, Lucy Group CSR Specialists, Jan 2018
First trust is at the heart of our partnership, real trust uniequivocal. When we hired Objective Travel Safety some 12 years ago, we were looking for a Company that would grow with us, meet our challenges. I wanted the relationship to become sustainable. Since 2004, Objective has been developing and delivering 58 courses for 671 reporters and journalists from 40 countries
Nathalie Labourdette, Eurovision Academy
The Medical Research Council (MRC) of the UK have used Objective for a number of years to provide staff training on the potential hazards of overseas & UK travel. The trainer (Charlie McGrath) developed a bespoke course for the MRC which has proved very popular and educational for those attending. I would highly recommend Objective.
Dr A R Mitchell, Corporate Adviser, MRC, January 2016
"Very useful", "invaluable advice" and "I had become complacent" were just some comments that we had from our predominantly female buying and shoot teams who travel to the four corners of the world. Charlie delivered a set of really enjoyable and relaxed sessions that gave our teams real food for thought and will help keep them safe in their travels"
Bridget Marchi, JP Boden & Co Ltd, July 2013