Travelling abroad on business? Learn how to travel safely with our advice and professional business traveller courses.
Objective Travel Safety was established in 2003 by Charlie McGrath, Jamie Lowther- Pinkerton & Nick Nash and specialises in training a wide range of professionals and individuals prior to their travels. We have a range of consultants who assist us in the delivery of training and the provision of security advice. Whilst our team is small we ensure that our training is delivered by high quality personnel who have extensive knowledge of global security and overseas travel. For example, on our Hostile Environment Safety Courses for journalists delivered in partnership with Eurovision in Bavaria we ensure that one of the four instructors is a leading journalist, often either Eric Feijten and Peter Ter Velde (both of whom work extensively for Dutch TV NOS), Robert Adams, or Ben Timberlake, all of whom have covered conflicts over many years. For our medical training we work with a variety of specialists who provide training, medical support and trauma packs. Read More..
HAVE YOU GOT YOUR KIT ESSENTIALS?
To see our travel must-haves for the international traveller CLICK HERE
- California wildfires: Trump visits state's deadliest blaze
- Apec summit ends without statement over US-China division
- 'Indiana Jones of art' finds stolen Cyprus mosaic
- Golden Horse awards hit by controversy over Taiwan
- Sheikh Hasina: Lawsuit threat over Bangladesh PM 'tail' error
- Jamal Khashoggi: US 'yet to conclude' who was behind the murder
- Florida election: Democrat Andrew Gillum concedes to Ron DeSantis
- Netanyahu warns of danger of early Israel election
- 'Stingray' attack kills Australian man in Tasmania
- Driver fractures spine in Macau GP crash
- France fuel protest: One dead in 'yellow vest' blockades
- Argentine submarine: Government 'lacks means' to raise lost vessel
- Central African Republic extradites ex-militia leader 'Rambo'
- Anti-Ebola efforts in DR Congo suspended amid violence
- Golden Horse awards: Taiwan controversy at 'Chinese Oscars'
- Khashoggi murder: What's next for Mohammed bin Salman?
- Domestic slave's bid for freedom after 10 years
- France fuel protest: Thousands march in yellow vests over diesel tax
- California wildfires: Trump visits Paradise
- Nigerian special effects makeup artist on creating gore for Nollywood
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds: Imams divided over video game fatwa
- Elvis Presley gets US Presidential Medal of Freedom
- Kilogram gets a new definition
- New Zealand students say word 'trivial' in exam confused them
- Police dance delights Russian viewers
- Swedes debate period-proofed workplaces
- Russia minefield found by major road
- Jonestown: Rebuilding my life after surviving the massacre
- The women keeping peace... in the deadliest place
- Palm oil: One woman's fight to save 'the last place on Earth'
- Delhi's rickshaw pullers: Toxic air is killing us but we can’t quit
- Olympic Games: Why cities are snubbing the 'greatest show on Earth'
- The women smashing Ethiopia's glass ceiling
- Vienna, nest of spies: Why Austria is still centre for espionage
- Welcome sight: Why some Jamaicans want the army to stay
17 Nov, 2018
France: Fuel protests to cause disruption acorss France roads today
USA: Fire fighters holding ground in California, 70 dead.
India:Delhi Smog worsens
Israel: Clashes in Gaza
17 Nov, 2018
Travellers, be they on business or for pleasure, will find the sub continent a fascinating although an often tiring place to visit. We believe crime levels are significantly lower compared to Latin...
13 Nov, 2018
All travellers planning to go to Africa are strongly advised to check the security and health situation on the UK FCO Travel Advice site and other sites such as the US state Department, WHO and see...
Yet another great testimonial from a young traveller who attended our recent Gap Year Travel Safety Course in Londo… https://t.co/mCmR4gwCso
... read more
Bats can also carry rabies & if bitten or scratched by an animal abroad you must thoroughly wash wound & seek medic… https://t.co/a7eUUkhxoA
... read more
RT @FCOtravel: #USA Revised information. There are large wildfires in Butte County in North California and near Malibu, Los Angeles County…
... read more
Charlie McGrath and the team at Objective Travel have provided a range of excellent training programmes for Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC globally over the past four years covering personal travel safety and security for employees, event security and travel and security advice for female travellers. Annual training has been delivered through face-to-face workshops (half day and full day) at our offices in London, New York, Hong Kong, Singapore and Shanghai,
Charlie McGrath was engaged by Lucy Electric to provide Overseas Traveller Training to our staff to equip them with the necessary skills to travel safely and securely. Charlie exudes competence in his calm and comprehensive delivery of training programmes. He is extremely knowledgeable and provides real world examples and exercises to ensure his students understand the subject.
We were so impressed with Charlie in the UK that we then asked him to deliver training in India and the Middle East. Once again he exceeded expectations and was roundly complemented by all employees.
Cris Padilla, Lucy Group CSR Specialists, Jan 2018
First trust is at the heart of our partnership, real trust uniequivocal. When we hired Objective Travel Safety some 12 years ago, we were looking for a Company that would grow with us, meet our challenges. I wanted the relationship to become sustainable. Since 2004, Objective has been developing and delivering 58 courses for 671 reporters and journalists from 40 countries
Nathalie Labourdette, Eurovision Academy
The Medical Research Council (MRC) of the UK have used Objective for a number of years to provide staff training on the potential hazards of overseas & UK travel. The trainer (Charlie McGrath) developed a bespoke course for the MRC which has proved very popular and educational for those attending. I would highly recommend Objective.
Dr A R Mitchell, Corporate Adviser, MRC, January 2016
"Very useful", "invaluable advice" and "I had become complacent" were just some comments that we had from our predominantly female buying and shoot teams who travel to the four corners of the world. Charlie delivered a set of really enjoyable and relaxed sessions that gave our teams real food for thought and will help keep them safe in their travels"
Bridget Marchi, JP Boden & Co Ltd, July 2013