23rd and 24th June 2019
Call 01788 899029 to Book
Objective Travel Safety was established in 2002 by Charlie McGrath, Jamie Lowther-Pinkerton & Nick Nash and specialises in training a wide range of professionals and individuals prior to their travels. We have a range of consultants who assist us in the delivery of training and the provision of security advice. Whilst our team is small, we ensure that our training is delivered by high quality personnel who have extensive knowledge of global security and overseas travel. For example, on our Hostile Environment Safety Courses (HEST) for journalists delivered in partnership with Eurovision in Bavaria, we ensure that one of the four instructors is a leading journalist, often either Eric Feijten and Peter Ter Velde (both of whom work extensively for Dutch TV NOS), Robert Adams, or Ben Timberlake, all of whom have covered conflicts over many years. For our medical training, we work with a variety of specialists who provide training, medical support and trauma packs. Read More..
HAVE YOU GOT YOUR KIT ESSENTIALS?
To see our travel must-haves for the international traveller CLICK HERE
- Russia ordered to release Ukraine sailors
- Divorce referendum: Ireland votes to liberalise laws
- German Jews warned not to wear kippahs after rise in anti-Semitism
- Rescued hiker: 'It came down to life and death and I had to chose'
- Israel protests: Thousands rally against Netanyahu immunity
- Trump approves $8bn Saudi weapons sale over Iran tensions
- Cannes: Palme d'Or goes to Bong Joon-ho's Parasite
- South Africa's President Ramaphosa sworn in
- Missing Hawaii hiker found alive after two-week ordeal
- Everest: British man among latest mountain deaths
- Moby-Natalie Portman row: 'Inconsiderate' DJ apologises
- US judge blocks funds for Trump border wall plan
- Austria scandal: Lawyer says he was part of Ibiza sting
- Boston museum accused of racist 'no watermelons' remark
- Mount Agung: Flights resume after Bali volcano disruption
- India tuition centre fire kills 20 in Gujarat state
- Venezuelan prison clashes leave 29 inmates dead
- Jayme Closs case: Man gets life for murder and kidnapping
- France Lyon: Police appeal after parcel bomb attack hurts 13
- Why my 93-year-old gran is learning to fly
- Trump in Japan: Sumo, barbecue and an imperial audience
- Why Huawei's Google woes worry Africa
- Beach-lovers beware: Umbrellas injure thousands a year
- How will Modi handle India's economy?
- Gay rights in Kenya: 'Why our fight isn't over'
- Saudi women runners push boundaries on the streets
- Why is Norway the land of electric cars?
- ICYMI: Gardening goats and cute tiger cubs
- Is the voice assistant on your phone sexist?
- Why Charlie Brooker says the news is copying Black Mirror
- Why did a stranger break into a house to clean it?
- SpaceX puts up 60 internet satellites
- I never met my daughter's dad - she was his dying wish
- Italy's ghost town that became a home for the poor
- We Are Middlesbrough: Pregnant teenagers tell their story
24 May, 2019
Argentina: Strikes on 25 & 29 May
India: BJP win election
France: Taxi strike on 28 May
Muslims countries: Ramadam 5 May to 5 June
Venezuela: Mass protests continue<...
23 May, 2019
Countries across the Middle East face political turmoil following the revolutions in Libya, Tunisia, Egypt, and the ongoing conflict in Syria. Libya was slowly recovering post revolution but has co...
23 May, 2019
Travellers, be they on business or for pleasure, will find the subcontinent a fascinating although an often tiring place to visit. We believe crime levels are significantly lower compared to Latin ...
Travel tips: Always take an empty water bottle through airport security & fill bottle in the many water fountains t… https://t.co/ic3Zhb8X3V
... read more
Are you participating in the Mongol Rally this year? Take a look at what people are saying about our Mongol Rally E… https://t.co/CwS0umvwK3
... read more
Taking part in the Mongol Rally this year? Our Expedition Planning & Safety Training covers safety & security, medi… https://t.co/qGXHspdfUn
... read more
Charlie McGrath and the team at Objective Travel Safety have provided a range of excellent training programmes for Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC globally over the past four years, covering personal travel safety and security for employees, event security, and travel and security advice for female travellers. Annual training has been delivered through face-to-face workshops (both half-day and-full day) at our offices in London, New York, Hong Kong, Singapore and Shanghai.
Charlie McGrath was engaged by Lucy Electric to provide Overseas Traveller Training to our staff to equip them with the necessary skills to travel safely and securely. Charlie exudes competence in his calm and comprehensive delivery of training programmes. He is extremely knowledgeable and provides real world examples and exercises to ensure his students understand the subject.
We were so impressed with Charlie in the UK that we then asked him to deliver training in India and the Middle East. Once again he exceeded expectations and was roundly complemented by all employees.
Cris Padilla, Lucy Group CSR Specialists
First trust is at the heart of our partnership, real trust uniequivocal. When we hired Objective Travel Safety some 12 years ago, we were looking for a Company that would grow with us, meet our challenges. I wanted the relationship to become sustainable. Since 2004, Objective has been developing and delivering 58 courses for 671 reporters and journalists from 40 countries
Nathalie Labourdette, Eurovision Academy
The Medical Research Council (MRC) of the UK have used Objective for a number of years to provide staff training on the potential hazards of overseas & UK travel. The trainer, Charlie McGrath, developed a bespoke course for the MRC which has proved very popular and educational for those attending. I would highly recommend Objective Travel Safety.
Dr A R Mitchell, Corporate Adviser, MRC
"Very useful", "invaluable advice" and "I had become complacent" were just some comments that we had from our predominantly female buying and shoot teams who travel to the four corners of the world. Charlie delivered a set of really enjoyable and relaxed sessions that gave our teams real food for thought and will help keep them safe in their travels"
Bridget Marchi, JP Boden & Co Ltd