Travelling abroad on business? Learn how to travel safely with our advice and professional business traveller courses.
Objective Travel Safety was established in 2003 by Charlie McGrath, Jamie Lowther- Pinkerton & Nick Nash and specialises in training a wide range of professionals and individuals prior to their travels. We have a range of consultants who assist us in the delivery of training and the provision of security advice. Whilst our team is small we ensure that our training is delivered by high quality personnel who have extensive knowledge of global security and overseas travel. For example, on our Hostile Environment Safety Courses for journalists delivered in partnership with Eurovision in Bavaria we ensure that one of the four instructors is a leading journalist, often either Eric Feijten and Peter Ter Velde (both of whom work extensively for Dutch TV NOS), Robert Adams, or Ben Timberlake, all of whom have covered conflicts over many years. For our medical training we work with a variety of specialists who provide training, medical support and trauma packs. Read More..
HAVE YOU GOT YOUR KIT ESSENTIALS?
To see our travel must-haves for the international traveller CLICK HERE
- Buzzfeed report that Trump 'instructed Cohen to lie' sparks outcry
- Australia swelters through record-breaking heatwave
- Great white shark photo: I swam with 'world's biggest'
- Zimbabwe cuts internet indefinitely amid violent crackdown
- Gilets Jaunes: French 'flash-ball' row over riot-gun injuries
- Meng Hongwei: Wife of ex-Interpol chief seeks France asylum
- Elon Musk's Tesla to cut about 3,000 jobs as cars 'too expensive'
- Aiia Maasarwe: Arrest over killing of Israeli student in Melbourne
- Twitter warns that private tweets were public for years
- Sudan protests: Doctor and teen 'shot dead' during clashes
- Sydney axe attacks: Woman jailed for wounding 7-Eleven customers
- Australian Open 2019: Maria Sharapova beats defending champion Caroline Wozniacki
- The hidden victims of the Yemen war
- Climate change: Belgium students skip school to demand action
- US government shutdown: Cardi B says country 'in a hell hole'
- New York Knicks star Enes Kanter: Why I can't leave the USA
- Explosives trigger controlled avalanches in Swiss Alps
- Indonesian woman mauled to death by 700kg crocodile
- Kenya attack: We'll catch Dusit plotters, says President Kenyatta
- Graffiti spotted in Tokyo could be Banksy artwork - maybe
- Africa's week in pictures: 11-17 January 2019
- Russian post offices raise funds with beer
- Russians fly orphan bear to new life
- Taiwan man fined for sending cat in post
- The North Korean women who had to escape twice
- How will history judge President Trump?
- Trumplomacy: Five takeaways from Pompeo trip to Middle East
- The Arab country turning to 'female Viagra'
- Why is Chinese media blurring these actors' ears?
- Manmohan Singh: India’s ‘accidental PM’ biopic causes stir
18 Jan, 2019
Kenya: Terrorist attack in Nairobi kills 14
Cote D'Ivoire: Protests expected in Abidjan on 19 Jan 19
India: Kumbh Mela festival begins
DRC: Election result announced - Feli...
18 Jan, 2019
Most visits to South and Central America are trouble free, but the threat from crime is of concern in many of the continent's urban areas. It's essential to ensure your valuables are split ...
16 Jan, 2019
All travellers planning to go to Africa are strongly advised to check the security and health situation on the UK FCO Travel Advice site and other sites such as the US state Department, WHO and see...
A selection of our most recommended travel safety products, perfect for those preparing to travel on their gap year… https://t.co/H9ApjUoNaq
... read more
Travel Tips: If travelling to Brazil, you will need proof of onward travel out of Brazil before you leave, so that… https://t.co/aLiESE9HuX
... read more
We still have a few spaces available on our Gap Year Travel and Safety Courses in January and February, 'Keeping yo… https://t.co/yrUuwgw776
... read more
Charlie McGrath and the team at Objective Travel have provided a range of excellent training programmes for Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC globally over the past four years covering personal travel safety and security for employees, event security and travel and security advice for female travellers. Annual training has been delivered through face-to-face workshops (half day and full day) at our offices in London, New York, Hong Kong, Singapore and Shanghai,
Charlie McGrath was engaged by Lucy Electric to provide Overseas Traveller Training to our staff to equip them with the necessary skills to travel safely and securely. Charlie exudes competence in his calm and comprehensive delivery of training programmes. He is extremely knowledgeable and provides real world examples and exercises to ensure his students understand the subject.
We were so impressed with Charlie in the UK that we then asked him to deliver training in India and the Middle East. Once again he exceeded expectations and was roundly complemented by all employees.
Cris Padilla, Lucy Group CSR Specialists, Jan 2018
First trust is at the heart of our partnership, real trust uniequivocal. When we hired Objective Travel Safety some 12 years ago, we were looking for a Company that would grow with us, meet our challenges. I wanted the relationship to become sustainable. Since 2004, Objective has been developing and delivering 58 courses for 671 reporters and journalists from 40 countries
Nathalie Labourdette, Eurovision Academy
The Medical Research Council (MRC) of the UK have used Objective for a number of years to provide staff training on the potential hazards of overseas & UK travel. The trainer (Charlie McGrath) developed a bespoke course for the MRC which has proved very popular and educational for those attending. I would highly recommend Objective.
Dr A R Mitchell, Corporate Adviser, MRC, January 2016
"Very useful", "invaluable advice" and "I had become complacent" were just some comments that we had from our predominantly female buying and shoot teams who travel to the four corners of the world. Charlie delivered a set of really enjoyable and relaxed sessions that gave our teams real food for thought and will help keep them safe in their travels"
Bridget Marchi, JP Boden & Co Ltd, July 2013