Travelling abroad on business? Learn how to travel safely with our advice and professional business traveller courses.
Objective Travel Safety was established in 2003 by Charlie McGrath, Jamie Lowther- Pinkerton & Nick Nash and specialises in training a wide range of professionals and individuals prior to their travels. We have a range of consultants who assist us in the delivery of training and the provision of security advice. Whilst our team is small we ensure that our training is delivered by high quality personnel who have extensive knowledge of global security and overseas travel. For example, on our Hostile Environment Safety Courses for journalists delivered in partnership with Eurovision in Bavaria we ensure that one of the four instructors is a leading journalist, often either Eric Feijten and Peter Ter Velde (both of whom work extensively for Dutch TV NOS), Robert Adams, or Ben Timberlake, all of whom have covered conflicts over many years. For our medical training we work with a variety of specialists who provide training, medical support and trauma packs. Read More..
HAVE YOU GOT YOUR KIT ESSENTIALS?
To see our travel must-haves for the international traveller CLICK HERE
- Venezuela crisis: Border clashes as aid row intensifies
- R Kelly: Singer charged with sexual offences in Chicago
- Hoda Muthana: Father of IS bride sues US to allow her return
- Brexit: Irish government hopes no-deal plan 'sits on shelf'
- Algerians protest against Bouteflika's bid for fifth term
- Jussie Smollett suspended from Empire TV show
- US man writes his own obituary to warn others against smoking
- Canada pipeline 'benefits outweigh costs'
- Michael Jackson estate sues HBO for $100m over Leaving Neverland film
- Japan's Yoshitaka Sakurada apologises for being three minutes late
- Russian cemetery gang leaves widow with body out in cold
- Syria war: US to leave 200 troops for peacekeeping after withdrawal
- 'I think it could get worse' - US spy suspect
- Insects decline: What do insects actually do?
- The other 'Oscars' – in Oscar week
- How is the end of the Islamic State group's caliphate being reported?
- Botswana's elephant hunting dilemma
- 'Firefall' in Yosemite National Park stuns visitors
- First Vatican summit on child sex abuse
- Estonians rescue wild wolf from ice thinking it was a dog
- World's biggest bee found alive
- Turkmen police stop women drivers
- Crowdfunding campaign for Russian air bear
- Fijians fume at India land swap
- Is Africa going backwards on democracy?
- 24 photographers document 24 hours
- Singapore HIV data leak shakes a vulnerable community
- Trump-Kim summit: The sorry fate of North Korea's diplomat defectors
- Nigeria elections 2019: Is the country prepared?
- Why nations face dilemma over IS fighters' children
21 Feb, 2019
Nigeria: Presidential elections delayed to 23 Feb
Venezuela: Anit govermnent demo planned for 23 Feb
Senegal: Presidential poll on 24 Feb
Venezuela: US aid flight arrives at Co...
17 Feb, 2019
Travellers, be they on business or for pleasure, will find the sub continent a fascinating although an often tiring place to visit. We believe crime levels are significantly lower compared to Latin...
17 Feb, 2019
Thailand has a reputation for scams, crime and drugs and therefore travellers need to be very careful. It must be remembered that there are very severe penalties for drugs smuggling in all SE Asian...
Travel Tips Tuesday: Yellow Fever. Don’t forget to take your original Yellow Fever certificate & staple into your p… https://t.co/kqZQ15EIu4
... read more
Do you have staff travelling abroad on Business? Our Business Travel Safety courses ensure they understand how to s… https://t.co/0HNlINk5fJ
... read more
New date added to our Gap Year Travel Safety Courses - Friday 22nd February 2019. 'Keeping you Safe on your Gap Yea… https://t.co/moOdU1bVXH
... read more
Charlie McGrath and the team at Objective Travel Safety have provided a range of excellent training programmes for Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC globally over the past four years, covering personal travel safety and security for employees, event security, and travel and security advice for female travellers. Annual training has been delivered through face-to-face workshops (both half-day and-full day) at our offices in London, New York, Hong Kong, Singapore and Shanghai.
Charlie McGrath was engaged by Lucy Electric to provide Overseas Traveller Training to our staff to equip them with the necessary skills to travel safely and securely. Charlie exudes competence in his calm and comprehensive delivery of training programmes. He is extremely knowledgeable and provides real world examples and exercises to ensure his students understand the subject.
We were so impressed with Charlie in the UK that we then asked him to deliver training in India and the Middle East. Once again he exceeded expectations and was roundly complemented by all employees.
Cris Padilla, Lucy Group CSR Specialists, Jan 2018
First trust is at the heart of our partnership, real trust uniequivocal. When we hired Objective Travel Safety some 12 years ago, we were looking for a Company that would grow with us, meet our challenges. I wanted the relationship to become sustainable. Since 2004, Objective has been developing and delivering 58 courses for 671 reporters and journalists from 40 countries
Nathalie Labourdette, Eurovision Academy
The Medical Research Council (MRC) of the UK have used Objective for a number of years to provide staff training on the potential hazards of overseas & UK travel. The trainer (Charlie McGrath) developed a bespoke course for the MRC which has proved very popular and educational for those attending. I would highly recommend Objective.
Dr A R Mitchell, Corporate Adviser, MRC, January 2016
"Very useful", "invaluable advice" and "I had become complacent" were just some comments that we had from our predominantly female buying and shoot teams who travel to the four corners of the world. Charlie delivered a set of really enjoyable and relaxed sessions that gave our teams real food for thought and will help keep them safe in their travels"
Bridget Marchi, JP Boden & Co Ltd, July 2013