Travelling abroad on business? Learn how to travel safely with our advice and professional business traveller courses.
HAVE YOU GOT YOUR KIT ESSENTIALS?
To see our travel must-haves for the international traveller CLICK HERE
- Covid: WHO warns pandemic will drag on into 2022
- Trump to launch new social media platform TRUTH Social
- COP26: Document leak reveals nations lobbying to change key climate report
- Evergrande shares fall 14% as trading resumes in Hong Kong
- Covid vaccine: India administers more than one billion Covid jabs
- Gabby Petito: 'Human remains' found in Brian Laundrie search
- Himachal Pradesh: 'Human greed causing death and destruction in the Himalayas'
- Netflix employees protest 'transphobic' Dave Chappelle comedy show
- UK agrees free trade deal with New Zealand
- Flooding death toll passes 100 in Nepal and India's Uttarakhand
- Paris Hilton pushes for US youth care abuse reform
- All Afghans have the right to a passport - Taliban
- China: The patriotic 'ziganwu' bloggers who attack the West
- Tax cheat schemes cost governments billions
- Russian inmate who leaked torture videos alleges death threats
- When a cobra became a murder weapon in India
- The US suburban couple accused of a bungled treason plot
- The Indian women widowed by Covid-19
- God and robots: Will AI transform religion?
- Paris Hilton: I couldn't sleep for 20 years from memories of youth care abuse
- Lekki toll gate shootings: Nigeria's 'massacre without blood or bodies'
- Guatemala: Riot police deployed after protesters breach Congress, set cars alight
- Myanmar: Mass release of political prisoners
- How green politics are changing Europe
- Ros Atkins on… Europe's climate challenge
- COP26: Does a climate summit need 25,000 people? And more questions
- The climate activists who want Norway to end oil and gas production
- COP26: What is the Glasgow climate conference and why is it important?
- I get abuse and threats online - why can't it be stopped?
20 Oct, 2021
Global: FCDO advise against all travel to many countries
Covid-19: Over 189m cases & 4m deaths
India & Nepal: Flooding in many areas
Australia: Open t...
20 Oct, 2021
Travellers, be they on business or for pleasure, will find the subcontinent a fascinating although an often tiring place to visit. We believe crime levels are significantly lower compared to Latin ...
18 Oct, 2021
Cases of Covid -19, whilst low in 2020, are now rising across the region as the Delt variant spraeds. Across China much of life has returned to pre Covid - 19 levels of activity although some...
With some countries in SE #Asia & #SouthAmerica opening up to travellers, it’s important if you know someone who is… https://t.co/w196BZIWS8
... read more
What a great Monday to receive not one, but two lovely testimonials from attendees at our most recent #HEST… https://t.co/kEuu29xQsc
... read more
RT @FCDOGovUK: Travelling overseas has changed a lot in the last year.
If you're going abroad with family or friends, check and follow yo…
... read more
'Really enjoyed it, very informative but never felt overloaded and most of all fun!
'Excellent, brilliant hospitality and food'
'Good pace to the lessons and the discussions over dinner were a good idea for emotional trauma chat'.
Attendees from 2-Day HEST
Thank you for having me at the EBU seminar "Hostile Environment Safety" last week!
The week was extraordinary! What lay not only at the scene - no question Schloss Hexenagger is a show in itself - but above all to the trainer: Inside! So honestly true, so pleasant, focused and professionally competent trainers: Inside I have seldom experienced. Hats off!
HEST Course Attendee - Bayerischer Rundfunk
"16 years ago (in 2003), I did a gap year safety course, with Nick (?) if I remember correctly. What I learnt has subsequently kept me safe across six continents and many countries. I’ve just got back from travelling in the Middle East, incident free. I still use the ‘READE’ method, still don’t eat unpeeled / unboiled fruit/veg and always check my luggage before crossing borders etc. So I’d just like to say thanks for operating a business teaching lifelong skills that years and years later really do make travel safer, more fun and less problematic! That day at the cafe in London (Troubadour) taught me so much, If I hadn’t attended, I imagine I’d have not had the smooth travels I’ve had!"
Richard - Gap Year Course Attendee
First trust is at the heart of our partnership, real trust uniequivocal. When we hired Objective Travel Safety some 12 years ago, we were looking for a Company that would grow with us, meet our challenges. I wanted the relationship to become sustainable. Since 2004, Objective has been developing and delivering 58 courses for 671 reporters and journalists from 40 countries
Nathalie Labourdette, Eurovision Academy