Travelling abroad on business? Learn how to travel safely with our advice and professional business traveller courses.
Objective Travel Safety was established in 2003 by Charlie McGrath, Jamie Lowther- Pinkerton & Nick Nash and specialises in training a wide range of professionals and individuals prior to their travels. We have a range of consultants who assist us in the delivery of training and the provision of security advice. Whilst our team is small we ensure that our training is delivered by high quality personnel who have extensive knowledge of global security and overseas travel. For example, on our Hostile Environment Safety Courses for journalists delivered in partnership with Eurovision in Bavaria we ensure that one of the four instructors is a leading journalist, often either Eric Feijten and Peter Ter Velde (both of whom work extensively for Dutch TV NOS), Robert Adams, or Ben Timberlake, all of whom have covered conflicts over many years. For our medical training we work with a variety of specialists who provide training, medical support and trauma packs. Read More..
HAVE YOU GOT YOUR KIT ESSENTIALS?
To see our travel must-haves for the international traveller CLICK HERE
- North Korea quits Kaesong liaison office with South Korea
- Golan Heights: Syria condemns Donald Trump's remarks
- Christchurch shootings: New Zealand falls silent for mosque victims
- Ghana bus crash: Dozens killed after two buses collide in Bono East
- Facebook staff 'flagged Cambridge Analytica fears earlier than thought'
- Garuda looks to scrap Boeing 737 Max 8 order after crashes
- Mississippi bans abortion after foetal heartbeat can be detected
- Imane Fadil death: No radioactivity in 'bunga bunga' model
- Afghanistan conflict: Two US soldiers killed on operation
- Venezuela crisis: Guaidó aide faces terrorism charges
- Planet Jupiter: Spectacular picture of Jupiter's storms
- Dr Jordan Peterson: Cambridge University fellowship rescinded
- Christchurch shootings: 'Thank you for your tears... your love'
- Christchurch attack: Survivor recounts attack
- Yemen's ancient city where people escape civil war
- Brexit: Three moments that raised a smile
- Coming soon... The Mueller Report
- Dead whale 'had 40kg of plastic in its stomach'
- Justin Trudeau apologises for eating chocolate during vote
- Night parrot finding in Australia not backed up by evidence
- Cardi B applies to trademark 'Okurrr'
- 'Obscene' beer label causes row in Russia
- Estonia warns anglers off thin ice
- Chinese uni trades canteen discount for workout
- 'We saw 200 bodies by the roadside'
- Brexit: What just happened?
- Trumplomacy on Golan Heights: What it all means
- Thailand election: Quick guide to the post-coup polls
- Quiz of the Week: What's Belgium's fastest bird?
- Should black Americans get slavery reparations?
- Cyclone Idai: What are the immediate dangers?
- The people killed as they prayed
- Christchurch shootings: How Maori haka unify New Zealand in mourning
- Christchurch shootings: Women show headscarf 'solidarity'
- Jacinda Ardern: 'A leader with love on full display'
22 Mar, 2019
Australia: NT evacuation as cyclone Trevor approaches
Philippines: Increased cases of Dengue Fever
Bangladesh: local elections on 22 & 31 March
Mozambique: Cyclone Idai kil...
19 Mar, 2019
All travellers planning to go to Africa are strongly advised to check the security and health situation on the UK FCO Travel Advice site and other sites such as the US state Department, WHO and see...
12 Mar, 2019
Objective announces new Business Travel Safety Awareness Course
Business Travel Safety Awareness Courses provide confidence, knowledge and essential skills needed to stay...
RT @EBU_Academy: If you completed our Hostile Environment Safety Training a few years ago it might be time to dust off the cobwebs and have…
... read more
RT @stpauls_mk: Year 13 students enjoyed a talk by Matt from @Gap_360 experts in gap year travel. Matt gave some great advice about all as…
... read more
Travel Tips: For up to date travel advice on #Mozambique, visit the @FCOtravel website. The city of Beira has been… https://t.co/T61gZZ43wd
... read more
Charlie McGrath and the team at Objective Travel Safety have provided a range of excellent training programmes for Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC globally over the past four years, covering personal travel safety and security for employees, event security, and travel and security advice for female travellers. Annual training has been delivered through face-to-face workshops (both half-day and-full day) at our offices in London, New York, Hong Kong, Singapore and Shanghai.
Charlie McGrath was engaged by Lucy Electric to provide Overseas Traveller Training to our staff to equip them with the necessary skills to travel safely and securely. Charlie exudes competence in his calm and comprehensive delivery of training programmes. He is extremely knowledgeable and provides real world examples and exercises to ensure his students understand the subject.
We were so impressed with Charlie in the UK that we then asked him to deliver training in India and the Middle East. Once again he exceeded expectations and was roundly complemented by all employees.
Cris Padilla, Lucy Group CSR Specialists, Jan 2018
First trust is at the heart of our partnership, real trust uniequivocal. When we hired Objective Travel Safety some 12 years ago, we were looking for a Company that would grow with us, meet our challenges. I wanted the relationship to become sustainable. Since 2004, Objective has been developing and delivering 58 courses for 671 reporters and journalists from 40 countries
Nathalie Labourdette, Eurovision Academy
The Medical Research Council (MRC) of the UK have used Objective for a number of years to provide staff training on the potential hazards of overseas & UK travel. The trainer (Charlie McGrath) developed a bespoke course for the MRC which has proved very popular and educational for those attending. I would highly recommend Objective.
Dr A R Mitchell, Corporate Adviser, MRC, January 2016
"Very useful", "invaluable advice" and "I had become complacent" were just some comments that we had from our predominantly female buying and shoot teams who travel to the four corners of the world. Charlie delivered a set of really enjoyable and relaxed sessions that gave our teams real food for thought and will help keep them safe in their travels"
Bridget Marchi, JP Boden & Co Ltd, July 2013