Travelling abroad on business? Learn how to travel safely with our advice and professional business traveller courses.
HAVE YOU GOT YOUR KIT ESSENTIALS?
To see our travel must-haves for the international traveller CLICK HERE
- Covid: Biden to ask Americans to wear masks for 100 days
- Ethiopia aid delayed amid reports Tigray fighting continues - UN
- Plane makes emergency landing on US highway
- Rohingya relocated to remote island against their will, rights groups say
- Timnit Gebru: Google staff rally behind fired AI researcher
- Egypt arrests: Three human rights members released from detention
- Denmark set to end all new oil and gas exploration
- French Thalys train attacker 'tried to kill me three times'
- China becomes second nation to plant flag on the Moon
- Time Kid of the Year Gitanjali Rao aims to ‘solve world’s problems’
- Germany to wipe Nazi traces from phonetic alphabet
- The hidden story of African-Irish children
- 'General Suhaila': Afghanistan's famous female surgeon dies at 72
- Norway excavates a Viking longship fit for a king
- How a blow to Australian wine shows tensions with China
- Coronavirus: Is India's test and tracing strategy working?
- China and Australia: How a Twitter spat quickly escalated
- No more peacocks on planes after US ruling
- Coronavirus: US doctor who has worked 258 days straight goes viral
- Thailand’s youth rebellion: Protest movement demands monarchy reform
- Fauci apologises for UK vaccine approval comments
- Puerto Rico: The moment the Arecibo Observatory telescope collapsed
- Sir David Attenborough: 'Our lives depend' on climate change fight
03 Dec, 2020
Global: FCO advise against all travel overseas
Covid-19: Over 62m cases & 1.5m deaths
Peru: Political unrest continues
USA: Tension over poll result
01 Dec, 2020
Cases of Covid 19 cintinue to grow across the continent and the FCO advises against all but essential travel to most South and Central American countries and most of them have shut their bo...
01 Dec, 2020
Covid -19 has now affected many countries in the Middle East although Iran is the epicentre with scores of cases and officially 14,000 deaths but the true figure is suspected to be much hig...
We're back & running face to face courses, complying with Covid regulations. Our next course: 16 Dec in Northants.… https://t.co/F9cBAL7Url
... read more
RT @FCDOtravelGovUK: ❄️Are you planning on travelling abroad during the festive period?
If so, check the rules that apply to you
... read more
We're busy taking bookings for #GapYear #Travel #Safety #courses as confidence grows for travel next year. Join our… https://t.co/pnUi0iAL2P
... read more
"16 years ago (in 2003), I did a gap year safety course, with Nick (?) if I remember correctly. What I learnt has subsequently kept me safe across six continents and many countries. I’ve just got back from travelling in the Middle East, incident free. I still use the ‘READE’ method, still don’t eat unpeeled / unboiled fruit/veg and always check my luggage before crossing borders etc. So I’d just like to say thanks for operating a business teaching lifelong skills that years and years later really do make travel safer, more fun and less problematic! That day at the cafe in London (Troubadour) taught me so much, If I hadn’t attended, I imagine I’d have not had the smooth travels I’ve had!"
Richard - Gap Year Course Attendee
Charlie McGrath and the team at Objective Travel Safety have provided a range of excellent training programmes for Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC globally over the past four years, covering personal travel safety and security for employees, event security, and travel and security advice for female travellers. Annual training has been delivered through face-to-face workshops (both half-day and-full day) at our offices in London, New York, Hong Kong, Singapore and Shanghai.
First trust is at the heart of our partnership, real trust uniequivocal. When we hired Objective Travel Safety some 12 years ago, we were looking for a Company that would grow with us, meet our challenges. I wanted the relationship to become sustainable. Since 2004, Objective has been developing and delivering 58 courses for 671 reporters and journalists from 40 countries
Nathalie Labourdette, Eurovision Academy