Travelling abroad on business? Learn how to travel safely with our advice and professional business traveller courses.
Objective Travel Safety was established in 2002 by Charlie McGrath, Jamie Lowther-Pinkerton & Nick Nash and specialises in training a wide range of professionals and individuals prior to their travels. We have a range of consultants who assist us in the delivery of training and the provision of security advice. Whilst our team is small, we ensure that our training is delivered by high quality personnel who have extensive knowledge of global security and overseas travel. For example, on our Hostile Environment Safety Courses (HEST) for journalists delivered in partnership with Eurovision in Bavaria, we ensure that one of the four instructors is a leading journalist, often Eric Feijten and Peter Ter Velde (both of whom work extensively for Dutch TV NOS), Robert Adams, or Ben Timberlake, all of whom have covered conflicts over many years. For our medical training, we work with a variety of specialists who provide training, medical support and trauma packs. Read More..
HAVE YOU GOT YOUR KIT ESSENTIALS?
To see our travel must-haves for the international traveller CLICK HERE
- Amazon fires: Fines for environmental crimes drop under Bolsonaro
- Amazon Fires: Why the rainforest helps fight climate change
- Hong Kong police fire tear gas at protesters in fresh clashes
- Nasa said to be investigating first allegation of a crime in space
- Florida car-park killing: Gunman guilty as 'stand your ground' defence fails
- First death linked to vaping reported in Illinois
- Prince Andrew: I did not suspect Epstein's behaviour
- What is the G7 summit and what does it do?
- Bangladesh 'to be tougher' on Rohingya refugees
- Australia end United States' 78-game basketball winning streak
- Arun Jaitley: Former India finance minister dies
- Boris Johnson: UK will not retreat from global community
- Amazon rainforest fires: Ten readers' questions answered
- Why so many US 'mass shooting' arrests suddenly?
- 'This is very scary': Greenlanders on Trump wanting to buy their island
- The African American who moved to Ghana 'to escape US racism'
- Althea Gibson: The pioneering champion America forgot
- Amazon fires lead to worldwide protests over Brazilian government inaction
- Retirement home for elderly pets
- Jay Powell or Xi Jinping: Which chairman is Trump's enemy?
- 'I will give my last drop of blood for this forest'
- Hong Kong's human chain protest against extradition bill
- The floating farm for cows
- Why we lie about being retired
- Paros - the Greek paradise island that wants to ditch plastic
- The International 2019: What does it take to become a gaming millionaire?
- How I stopped my teenager being recruited online
24 Aug, 2019
Malawi: Civil rights demostrations 26 - 30 Aug
Hong Kong: Further protests likely
Nicaragua: Union transpot strike 22 - 24 Aug
Zimbabwe: Anti government protests possible
22 Aug, 2019
Thailand has a reputation for scams, crime and drugs and therefore travellers need to be very careful. It must be remembered that there are severe penalties for drugs smuggling in all South East As...
21 Aug, 2019
Most visits to South and Central America are trouble free, but the threat from crime is of concern in many of the continent's urban areas. It's essential to ensure your valuables are split ...
RT @NoSpoilersRally: Azerbaijan was a great rest stop for us! We drove through the night after visiting Ganja (photo 2) to Baku to meet up…
... read more
Good advice. Always check out the quality of the guide, price should not be the deciding factor but recommendation… https://t.co/ZKbHZsBAl7
... read more
RT @FCOtravel: 🌍✈️Getting ready for a well deserved break? Do you know everything about your destination?
👉For more travel guidance and ti…
... read more
Charlie and the team at Objective Travel Safety tailored a one day training event for myself and my partner ahead of our cycle adventure from Scotland to Cape Wrath. Having spoken to many different companies, this was the first organisation who were able to offer a bespoke day which focused exactly on the countries we will be visiting, and the dangers we may encounter as cyclists.
Lucy Alliott, Cycle Adventure from Scotland to Cape Wrath
Charlie McGrath and the team at Objective Travel Safety have provided a range of excellent training programmes for Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC globally over the past four years, covering personal travel safety and security for employees, event security, and travel and security advice for female travellers. Annual training has been delivered through face-to-face workshops (both half-day and-full day) at our offices in London, New York, Hong Kong, Singapore and Shanghai.
First trust is at the heart of our partnership, real trust uniequivocal. When we hired Objective Travel Safety some 12 years ago, we were looking for a Company that would grow with us, meet our challenges. I wanted the relationship to become sustainable. Since 2004, Objective has been developing and delivering 58 courses for 671 reporters and journalists from 40 countries
Nathalie Labourdette, Eurovision Academy
The Medical Research Council (MRC) of the UK have used Objective for a number of years to provide staff training on the potential hazards of overseas & UK travel. The trainer, Charlie McGrath, developed a bespoke course for the MRC which has proved very popular and educational for those attending. I would highly recommend Objective Travel Safety.
Dr A R Mitchell, Corporate Adviser, MRC