Travelling abroad on business? Learn how to travel safely with our advice and professional business traveller courses.
Objective Travel Safety was established in 2002 by Charlie McGrath, Jamie Lowther-Pinkerton & Nick Nash and specialises in training a wide range of professionals and individuals prior to their travels. We have a range of consultants who assist us in the delivery of training and the provision of security advice. Whilst our team is small, we ensure that our training is delivered by high quality personnel who have extensive knowledge of global security and overseas travel. For example, on our Hostile Environment Safety Courses (HEST/HET) for journalists delivered in partnership with Eurovision in Bavaria, we ensure that one of the four instructors is a leading journalist, often Eric Feijten and Peter Ter Velde (both of whom work extensively for Dutch TV NOS), Robert Adams, or Ben Timberlake, all of whom have covered conflicts over many years. For our medical training, we work with a variety of specialists who provide training, medical support and trauma packs. Read More..
HAVE YOU GOT YOUR KIT ESSENTIALS?
To see our travel must-haves for the international traveller CLICK HERE
- Thai king strips consort of titles for 'disloyalty'
- Israeli PM Netanyahu fails to form a government ahead of deadline
- Syria: Civilians pelt US army vehicles with potatoes in Qamishli
- Canada election: Canadians head to the polls in tight race
- At least 55 elephants die in Zimbabwe drought
- Herman Mashaba: Johannesburg's black mayor resigns over DA race row
- Brexit: MPs' vote on deal ruled out by Speaker John Bercow
- Jan Kuciak: Four charged over murder of journalist and fiancée
- Hard Rock Hotel construction site cranes destroyed
- Bangladesh MP 'hired eight proxies to sit exams'
- Spain cave rescue: Four Portuguese divers rescued after tunnels flood
- Toulouse woman goes on trial accused of dismembering colleague
- Mitt Romney's secret Twitter account Pierre Delecto revealed
- Battle of Midway: World War Two Japanese carrier wrecks found
- World's oldest pearl discovered near Abu Dhabi
- Five things to know about Canada's general election
- Sri Lanka bombings: Forgiving and fighting to recover
- Lebanon protests: The voices and faces of the demonstrations
- Franco exhumation: Why is Spain moving a dictator's remains?
- Sudan's lost Jewish community - in pictures
- Fire chickens and sea pigs: The artist bringing Chinese words to life
- Romania forest murder as battle over logging turns violent
- The Japanese student who knocked on the wrong door
- Rikers Island: Tales from inside New York's notorious jail
- Kenya's Brigid Kosgei: School dropout, mother of twins and world record-holder
- Horses, handshakes and bad edits: The dos and don’ts of political photo-ops
- 'A stray baseball cracked my skull'
- Nigeria's Buhari saga: The fake wedding, the president and the family feud
- Pica: Pregnancy cravings that make women eat rocks
- Female astronauts answer questions from orbit after spacewalk
- Turkey-Syria offensive: 'My children became ill from the fear'
- Dallas tornado strike: Aftermath of 75mph twister
- Indonesian woman climbs 15m wall in under seven seconds
- Black hole scientist Dr Katie Bouman on trolling and teamwork
20 Oct, 2019
Lebanon: Unrest in Beirut
Chile: Riots in Santiago
Spain: Demonstrations Barcelona
Bolivia: Presidential elections today
Ecuador: Fuel protests nationwide
11 Oct, 2019
Most visits to South and Central America are trouble free, but the threat from crime is of concern in many of the continent's urban areas. It's essential to ensure your valuables are split ...
10 Oct, 2019
Countries across the Middle East face political turmoil following the revolutions in Libya, Tunisia, Egypt, and the ongoing conflict in Syria. Libya was slowly recovering post revolution but has co...
A very enjoyable & successful talk for @TheHelpfulClub members on Friday, Helping your child prepare for their gap… https://t.co/FFx1R89Kto
... read more
A successful Gap Year Travel & Safety course yesterday in #London for young travellers preparing for their #gapyear… https://t.co/egbZGDyfKl
... read more
We're looking forward to meeting the #gapyear travellers who are booked on to our Gap Year Travel Safety course tom… https://t.co/3u9ZnpB2PO
... read more
Charlie and the team at Objective Travel Safety tailored a one day training event for myself and my partner ahead of our cycle adventure from Scotland to Cape Wrath. Having spoken to many different companies, this was the first organisation who were able to offer a bespoke day which focused exactly on the countries we will be visiting, and the dangers we may encounter as cyclists.
Lucy Alliott, Cycle Adventure from Scotland to Cape Wrath
Charlie McGrath and the team at Objective Travel Safety have provided a range of excellent training programmes for Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC globally over the past four years, covering personal travel safety and security for employees, event security, and travel and security advice for female travellers. Annual training has been delivered through face-to-face workshops (both half-day and-full day) at our offices in London, New York, Hong Kong, Singapore and Shanghai.
First trust is at the heart of our partnership, real trust uniequivocal. When we hired Objective Travel Safety some 12 years ago, we were looking for a Company that would grow with us, meet our challenges. I wanted the relationship to become sustainable. Since 2004, Objective has been developing and delivering 58 courses for 671 reporters and journalists from 40 countries
Nathalie Labourdette, Eurovision Academy
The Medical Research Council (MRC) of the UK have used Objective for a number of years to provide staff training on the potential hazards of overseas & UK travel. The trainer, Charlie McGrath, developed a bespoke course for the MRC which has proved very popular and educational for those attending. I would highly recommend Objective Travel Safety.
Dr A R Mitchell, Corporate Adviser, MRC