Travelling abroad on business? Learn how to travel safely with our advice and professional business traveller courses.
Objective Travel Safety was established in 2002 by Charlie McGrath, Jamie Lowther-Pinkerton & Nick Nash and specialises in training a wide range of professionals and individuals prior to their travels. We have a range of consultants who assist us in the delivery of training and the provision of security advice. Whilst our team is small, we ensure that our training is delivered by high quality personnel who have extensive knowledge of global security and overseas travel. For example, on our Hostile Environment Safety Courses (HEST/HET) for journalists delivered in partnership with Eurovision in Bavaria, we ensure that one of the four instructors is a leading journalist, often Eric Feijten and Peter Ter Velde (both of whom work extensively for Dutch TV NOS), Robert Adams, or Ben Timberlake, all of whom have covered conflicts over many years. For our medical training, we work with a variety of specialists who provide training, medical support and trauma packs. Read More..
HAVE YOU GOT YOUR KIT ESSENTIALS?
To see our travel must-haves for the international traveller CLICK HERE
- Venice floods: Climate change behind highest tide in 50 years, says mayor
- Bolivia crisis: Jeanine Áñez declares herself interim president
- Hillary Clinton 'under enormous pressure' to run in 2020
- Hong Kong protests: Students fight police with petrol bombs, bows and arrows
- Aeroflot: 'Fat cat smuggler' falls foul of Russian airline
- Saudi Arabia apologises for video labelling feminism as extremism
- Australia bushfires: Fresh warnings in Queensland and New South Wales
- Idaho library user 'hides books criticising Trump'
- Hong Kong suspends schools, kindergartens amid escalating protests
- Libya: Migrant mother's dying wish to get children to Europe
- Greta Thunberg to sail to Spain climate summit with YouTubers
- Trump impeachment: How Ukraine story unfolded
- What coal country makes of Trump impeachment
- Democrats and Trump: What does it take to impeach a president?
- Trump impeachment: Who's who in Ukraine story?
- What do we know about Bidens in Ukraine?
- Xinjiang cotton sparks concern over 'forced labour' claims
- A Taliban escapee, an English baby - and the dramatic story that followed
- In pictures: Clashes in Chile amid national strike
- Modest fashion: 'I feel confident and comfortable'
- In pictures: Inside Iran's secretive Yarsan faith
- Polio in Nigeria: 'I opposed vaccinations until my son caught polio'
- Poland reacts angrily to Netflix Nazi death camp documentary
- Durwood Zaelke: How changes to air conditioning will fight global warming
- Sweden's 100 explosions this year: What's going on?
- Australia bushfires: 'We owe you milk' say firefighters who saved man's house
- 'I woke up to thousands of messages from Malaysia'
- Branson apologises for South Africa launch tweet
- Israel-Gaza violence: Rockets and air strikes follow militant death
- Could digging up the ocean floor help save the planet?
- Philippines: The boy diving for plastic
- Le Mans '66: Christian Bale and Matt Damon reveal truth behind Hollywood auditions
- Hundreds of meteor sightings reported
13 Nov, 2019
Chile: Unrest continues
USA: Winter storms in C & E states
Hong Kong: Protests intensify
Australia: Bush fires in NSW & Queensland
Bolivia: FCO advices against a...
11 Nov, 2019
Most visits to South and Central America are trouble free, but the threat from crime is of concern in many of the continent's urban areas. It's essential to ensure your valuables are split ...
10 Nov, 2019
Travellers, be they on business or for pleasure, will find the subcontinent a fascinating although an often tiring place to visit. We believe crime levels are significantly lower compared to Latin ...
Follow FCO advice for #Bolivia. FCO advise against all but essential travel to Bolivia. If you’re in Bolivia, you… https://t.co/knGmGBzVwg
... read more
RT @FCOtravel: #Australia The New South Wales Rural Fire Service have advised the Greater Sydney and Greater Hunter regions will experience…
... read more
Interesting article on why India's pollution is much worse than China's
... read more
Charlie and the team at Objective Travel Safety tailored a one day training event for myself and my partner ahead of our cycle adventure from Scotland to Cape Wrath. Having spoken to many different companies, this was the first organisation who were able to offer a bespoke day which focused exactly on the countries we will be visiting, and the dangers we may encounter as cyclists.
Lucy Alliott, Cycle Adventure from Scotland to Cape Wrath
Charlie McGrath and the team at Objective Travel Safety have provided a range of excellent training programmes for Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC globally over the past four years, covering personal travel safety and security for employees, event security, and travel and security advice for female travellers. Annual training has been delivered through face-to-face workshops (both half-day and-full day) at our offices in London, New York, Hong Kong, Singapore and Shanghai.
First trust is at the heart of our partnership, real trust uniequivocal. When we hired Objective Travel Safety some 12 years ago, we were looking for a Company that would grow with us, meet our challenges. I wanted the relationship to become sustainable. Since 2004, Objective has been developing and delivering 58 courses for 671 reporters and journalists from 40 countries
Nathalie Labourdette, Eurovision Academy
The Medical Research Council (MRC) of the UK have used Objective for a number of years to provide staff training on the potential hazards of overseas & UK travel. The trainer, Charlie McGrath, developed a bespoke course for the MRC which has proved very popular and educational for those attending. I would highly recommend Objective Travel Safety.
Dr A R Mitchell, Corporate Adviser, MRC