Travelling abroad on business? Learn how to travel safely with our advice and professional business traveller courses.
HAVE YOU GOT YOUR KIT ESSENTIALS?
To see our travel must-haves for the international traveller CLICK HERE
- Ukraine: US could sanction Putin personally if Russia invades, Biden says
- Blue Diamond Affair: Saudis end dispute with Thailand over stolen gems
- Disney responds to Peter Dinklage's criticism of Snow White remake
- Ghostly monkey and crocodile newts among new Mekong area species
- Cuba says more than 700 charged over anti-government protests
- Unvaccinated man denied heart transplant by Boston hospital
- BBC Komla Dumor Award 2022 launched
- Dozens feared lost as 'smuggling' boat capsizes off Florida
- Winter Olympics 2022: China eases Covid testing rules amid rise in cases
- Covid: Netherlands to ease restrictions despite rising case numbers
- IMF urges El Salvador to remove Bitcoin as legal tender
- Global chip shortage: US says firms' stocks have plunged
- IS militants surrender as Kurdish-led forces surround Syria prison
- 'I grew up in care alone - why did no-one tell me I had siblings?'
- Winter Olympics: Will the Beijing Games be 'green and clean'?
- The rejected Dragons' Den contestant now making millions
- Ukraine: What is Nato and why doesn't Russia trust it?
- Republic Day: How India's military parade became a spectacle
- Africa Cup of Nations: A football celebration overshadowed by tragedy
- Ros Atkins On... Ukraine tensions
- Burkina Faso coup: Why soldiers have overthrown President Kaboré
- Beijing takes to the ice as Winter Olympics approach
- Aboriginal Tent Embassy: A powerful beacon of protest for 50 years
- Missing girl meets her rescuer again decades later
- Father on unvaccinated son's heart transplant denial
- Turkey: Airport warehouse roof collapses in snowstorm
- Ukraine: Biden says Russian invasion 'would change the world'
25 Jan, 2022
Covid-19: Over 196m cases & 5.1m deaths
Mozambique: Storm Ana damages north
Ukraine: On high alert - Russia threat
Brazil: Flooding Minas Gerais state
21 Jan, 2022
Cases of Covid-19 are now rising again due to the Omicron variant but neverless some land borders are now open and travel is beginning to open up to Central and South America. Urugua<...
20 Jan, 2022
Covid -19 has now affected many countries in the Middle East although Iran is the epicentre with scores of cases and officially 25,000 deaths but the true figure is suspected to be much hig...
Know someone who is preparing to travel on their gap year? Join @CharlieMcGrath0 for our next Virtual Gap Year Trav… https://t.co/uW2PDJOJyp
... read more
Latest article on #Travel in times of #Covid19.
Best sources of information:
@FCDOtravelGovUK. Look at ‘Entry’ sele… https://t.co/59FDwcdiCf
... read more
RT @FCDOtravelGovUK: Heading overseas?
Plan ahead and read up on your destination’s entry requirements and COVID-19 rules.
Check travel a…
... read more
'Really enjoyed it, very informative but never felt overloaded and most of all fun!
'Excellent, brilliant hospitality and food'
'Good pace to the lessons and the discussions over dinner were a good idea for emotional trauma chat'.
Attendees from 2-Day HEST
Thank you for having me at the EBU seminar "Hostile Environment Safety" last week!
The week was extraordinary! What lay not only at the scene - no question Schloss Hexenagger is a show in itself - but above all to the trainer: Inside! So honestly true, so pleasant, focused and professionally competent trainers: Inside I have seldom experienced. Hats off!
HEST Course Attendee - Bayerischer Rundfunk
"16 years ago (in 2003), I did a gap year safety course, with Nick (?) if I remember correctly. What I learnt has subsequently kept me safe across six continents and many countries. I’ve just got back from travelling in the Middle East, incident free. I still use the ‘READE’ method, still don’t eat unpeeled / unboiled fruit/veg and always check my luggage before crossing borders etc. So I’d just like to say thanks for operating a business teaching lifelong skills that years and years later really do make travel safer, more fun and less problematic! That day at the cafe in London (Troubadour) taught me so much, If I hadn’t attended, I imagine I’d have not had the smooth travels I’ve had!"
Richard - Gap Year Course Attendee
First trust is at the heart of our partnership, real trust uniequivocal. When we hired Objective Travel Safety some 12 years ago, we were looking for a Company that would grow with us, meet our challenges. I wanted the relationship to become sustainable. Since 2004, Objective has been developing and delivering 58 courses for 671 reporters and journalists from 40 countries
Nathalie Labourdette, Eurovision Academy