Travelling abroad on business? Learn how to travel safely with our advice and professional business traveller courses.
Objective Travel Safety was established in 2003 by Charlie McGrath, Jamie Lowther- Pinkerton & Nick Nash and specialises in training a wide range of professionals and individuals prior to their travels. We have a range of consultants who assist us in the delivery of training and the provision of security advice. Whilst our team is small we ensure that our training is delivered by high quality personnel who have extensive knowledge of global security and overseas travel. For example, on our Hostile Environment Safety Courses for journalists delivered in partnership with Eurovision in Bavaria we ensure that one of the four instructors is a leading journalist, often either Eric Feijten and Peter Ter Velde (both of whom work extensively for Dutch TV NOS), Robert Adams, or Ben Timberlake, all of whom have covered conflicts over many years. For our medical training we work with a variety of specialists who provide training, medical support and trauma packs. Read More..
HAVE YOU GOT YOUR KIT ESSENTIALS?
To see our travel must-haves for the international traveller CLICK HERE
- US-Russian spat over bombers landing in Venezuela
- Michael Kovrig: Ex-Canadian diplomat 'held in China'
- Zomato India driver sacked after eating customer's takeaway
- Baylor University sexual assault suspect walks free after plea deal
- Time Magazine Person of the Year 2018 honours journalists
- Christmas pet adoption ban at German shelters
- France Gilets Jaunes: Macron promises divide protest leaders
- India elections: Setback for Modi's BJP in three key states
- Truck drivers face prison in Singapore for $1 bribes
- Refugee footballer Hakeem Al-Araibi fights extradition to Bahrain
- Mystery of Germany's festive gold bar donations
- Two nuns admit embezzling cash for Vegas gambling trips
- Video shows NYPD grabbing child from mum
- Margot Robbie and Saoirse Ronan on Queen Elizabeth film
- African pro-wrestler Cindi Gold: I'm forging a path for other black women
- Oil thieves cause spill in Rio de Janeiro's Guanabara Bay
- NZ PM: 'Overwhelming sense of hurt' over backpacker's murder
- Iran's migrants trying to get from Serbia to the UK
- Santa goes scuba diving with a mermaid and Rudolph
- Fearless Girl statue gets new spot outside NY Stock Exchange
- Star Wars lightsaber auction pulled over origin dispute
- Danish sea urchin fossil reveals ancient drama
- Taiwan students DNA-tested in yoghurt thief whodunnit
- Poland seeks top 100 national dishes
- Climate change: Protecting the poor from green taxes
- Is nuclear disarmament set to self-destruct?
- Somalia piracy: How foreign powers are tackling it
- Why are so many countries now saying cannabis is OK?
- Seven things to watch as Google's CEO appears before Congress hearing
11 Dec, 2018
Colombia: Countrywide protests planned on 13 Dec
France: Transport strike from 10 Dec
Thailand: Elections announced for 24 Feb 19
Venezuela: Muncipal elections on today
09 Dec, 2018
Most visits to South and Central America are trouble free, but the threat from crime is of concern in many of the continent's urban areas. It's essential to ensure your valuables are split ...
09 Dec, 2018
Travellers, be they on business or for pleasure, will find the sub continent a fascinating although an often tiring place to visit. We believe crime levels are significantly lower compared to Latin...
Be aware that mass demonstrations are to take place in major cities across Colombia on 13th December. Large-scale… https://t.co/Z3yPKLt9Uq
... read more
New date added to our Gap Year Safety Training Courses - 10th January 2019. Young travellers get invaluable, un… https://t.co/3bnGcB6o2K
... read more
Another great Gap Safety Training Course delivered in London yesterday.
We still have a few spaces left on our co… https://t.co/vemt8meCNK
... read more
Charlie McGrath and the team at Objective Travel have provided a range of excellent training programmes for Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC globally over the past four years covering personal travel safety and security for employees, event security and travel and security advice for female travellers. Annual training has been delivered through face-to-face workshops (half day and full day) at our offices in London, New York, Hong Kong, Singapore and Shanghai,
Charlie McGrath was engaged by Lucy Electric to provide Overseas Traveller Training to our staff to equip them with the necessary skills to travel safely and securely. Charlie exudes competence in his calm and comprehensive delivery of training programmes. He is extremely knowledgeable and provides real world examples and exercises to ensure his students understand the subject.
We were so impressed with Charlie in the UK that we then asked him to deliver training in India and the Middle East. Once again he exceeded expectations and was roundly complemented by all employees.
Cris Padilla, Lucy Group CSR Specialists, Jan 2018
First trust is at the heart of our partnership, real trust uniequivocal. When we hired Objective Travel Safety some 12 years ago, we were looking for a Company that would grow with us, meet our challenges. I wanted the relationship to become sustainable. Since 2004, Objective has been developing and delivering 58 courses for 671 reporters and journalists from 40 countries
Nathalie Labourdette, Eurovision Academy
The Medical Research Council (MRC) of the UK have used Objective for a number of years to provide staff training on the potential hazards of overseas & UK travel. The trainer (Charlie McGrath) developed a bespoke course for the MRC which has proved very popular and educational for those attending. I would highly recommend Objective.
Dr A R Mitchell, Corporate Adviser, MRC, January 2016
"Very useful", "invaluable advice" and "I had become complacent" were just some comments that we had from our predominantly female buying and shoot teams who travel to the four corners of the world. Charlie delivered a set of really enjoyable and relaxed sessions that gave our teams real food for thought and will help keep them safe in their travels"
Bridget Marchi, JP Boden & Co Ltd, July 2013