Travelling abroad on business? Learn how to travel safely with our advice and professional business traveller courses.
HAVE YOU GOT YOUR KIT ESSENTIALS?
To see our travel must-haves for the international traveller CLICK HERE
- Ukraine war: Eighth wave of Russian missile attacks
- Schoolgirl killed in knife attack in Germany
- Idaho students murders: Roommates break silence over killed friends
- 'I was Wikileaks' back-up'
- North Carolina: FBI investigates gun attack on Moore County power grid
- Neil Diamond surprises with 'Sweet Caroline' singalong
- Iranian protester subjected to mock executions in prison - source
- US Supreme Court weighs clash between free speech and gay rights
- Bob McGrath: Sesame Street icon dies aged 90
- Colombia mudslide: Dozens of people die as bus is buried
- Spain cannabis: Police arrest 30 accused of disguising drugs as Ukraine aid
- Cyril Ramaphosa: ANC backs South African president over corruption report
- Mount Semeru: Indonesian volcano spews ash 15km into sky
- Sudanese army unveil deal to restore civilian rule
- Brussels attacks: Trial begins over 2016 attacks that killed 32
- Haiti: Inside the capital city taken hostage by brutal gangs
- China Covid: Xi's face-saving exit from his signature policy
- 2022 World Cup: Asian teams an emerging force against football giants
- China fire was government's fault - victim's daughter
- China protests: Why is it struggling to vaccinate the elderly?
- Nigeria's Kaduna train attack: How I survived hijacking and captivity
- Meta, Amazon, Twitter layoffs: 'Tech layoffs won't destroy American dreams of Indians’
- Ros Atkins on... China's crackdown on Covid protests
- Out on a spacewalk with Nasa astronauts at the ISS
- Senegal's parliament brawls after MP hits woman colleague
- The 'life-changing' electric suit
- Drone footage shows deadly flooding in parts of Brazil
- Coca-Cola Christmas truck in flames in Romania
- Escape of Taronga Zoo lions in Sydney caught on camera
06 Dec, 2022
Sudan: Deal for return to civil rule
Pakistan: Iman Khan addresses rally
Colombia: Peace talks with ELN
Ukraine: Russia withdrawals from Kherson
Brazil: Lulu wins electi...
27 Nov, 2022
South East Asia has nearly fully reopened to travel but entry requirements are generally stricter than the rest of the globe. Travellers need to check the FCDO website for information. ...
19 Nov, 2022
All travellers planning to go to Africa are strongly advised to check the security and health situation on the UK FCDO Travel Advice site and other sites such as the US State Depar...
For the gap year traveller, our range of essential travel kit is the ideal #stockingfiller. Great selection: padloc… https://t.co/oF2ufp8INt
... read more
RT @lonelyplanet: From Phi Phi to Phuket, and from Krabi to Ko Samui, here are the best beaches in Thailand. 🌴
... read more
Delighted to be in Latvia for our 3-day Hostile Environment Safety Training course (HEST) for Lativa TV and Radio i… https://t.co/u6yPJSXMep
... read more
"The course offers good preparation for working in crisis areas or in critical situations.
- the week is packed with content.
- very good mixture of practice/theory and discussion rounds,
- Repetition of the practical parts in reasonable doses,
- the team of speakers is top-class with a lot of experience,
- communication and questions possible at any time, pleasant course atmosphere,
- the group with 12 (international) participants also enables a good exchange,
- Surroundings and accommodation at the chateau is a good setting
Conclusion: no points of criticism, highly recommended seminar.
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to participate!"
HEST 5 Day course attendee, April 2022 - Journalist
'The training session, led by Charlie was well presented and clearly delivered, full of practical tips, and didn’t pull the punches on the ‘worst case’ scenarios, while remaining very grounded. I would highly recommend this as a refresher for seasoned travellers or as an introduction to travel safety for novices.'
Alison Tweed, Chief Executive, Book Aid International
'Really enjoyed it, very informative but never felt overloaded and most of all fun!
'Excellent, brilliant hospitality and food'
'Good pace to the lessons and the discussions over dinner were a good idea for emotional trauma chat'.
Attendees from 2-Day HEST
Thank you for having me at the EBU seminar "Hostile Environment Safety" last week!
The week was extraordinary! What lay not only at the scene - no question Schloss Hexenagger is a show in itself - but above all to the trainer: Inside! So honestly true, so pleasant, focused and professionally competent trainers: Inside I have seldom experienced. Hats off!
HEST Course Attendee - Bayerischer Rundfunk
First trust is at the heart of our partnership, real trust uniequivocal. When we hired Objective Travel Safety some 12 years ago, we were looking for a Company that would grow with us, meet our challenges. I wanted the relationship to become sustainable. Since 2004, Objective has been developing and delivering 58 courses for 671 reporters and journalists from 40 countries
Nathalie Labourdette, Eurovision Academy