Travelling abroad on business? Learn how to travel safely with our advice and professional business traveller courses.
HAVE YOU GOT YOUR KIT ESSENTIALS?
To see our travel must-haves for the international traveller CLICK HERE
- Coronavirus: WHO advises to wear masks in public areas
- George Floyd death: Australians defy virus in mass anti-racism rallies
- NFL says players' protests during national anthem should be allowed
- 'Years later, we're still dealing with the same thing'
- Coronavirus: India overtakes Italy in cases amid easing of lockdown
- Coronavirus: Is China bolder in the wake of the pandemic?
- Arctic Circle oil spill: Russian prosecutors order checks at permafrost sites
- Buffalo police riot squad quit to back officers who shoved man
- Al-Qaeda chief in north Africa Abdelmalek Droukdel killed - France
- Joe Biden formally wins Democratic nomination to take on Trump
- Trump 'approves plan' to withdraw US troops from Germany
- The influencers trampling nature - and the man who's trying to stop them
- Week in pictures: 30 May - 5 June 2020
- On patrol with Kenya's locust hunters
- George Floyd death: China takes a victory lap over US protests
- #WeAreTired: Nigerian women speak out over wave of violence
- Quiz of the Week: What did the crew name their spaceship?
- Africa's week in pictures: 29 May - 4 June 2020
- 'My brothers on Europe's last death row'
- Coronavirus: Hunting for future killer viruses
- George Floyd death: Australians rally against mistreatment of Aboriginal people
- President Trump: 'This is a great thing' for George Floyd
- NY Governor Cuomo: 'How did we get to this place?'
- Washington Monument struck by lightning
- George Floyd: Fake White House image and protest videos debunked
- George Floyd: US children explain why they are protesting
- Indigenous deaths in custody: Why Australians are seizing on US protests
- Defiant DC mayor names plaza 'Black Lives Matter'
- George Floyd: Five pieces of context to understand the protests
- George Floyd: How the USA's history has shaped today's police brutality
- George Floyd: Steve McQueen dedicates Cannes films to his memory
- Rev Al Sharpton delivers eulogy at Floyd memorial
- George Floyd protests timeline
- Viewpoint: US must confront its Original Sin to move forward
- Curtis Hayes: Man behind the protest plea that moved America
- George Floyd death: The man who sheltered 80 US protesters
- Yearning for sound of tourists in Alps again
- How Bill Gates became the voodoo doll of Covid conspiracies
- Safaris go virtual as coronavirus hits tourism
- Samoan rugby team that set off 104 days ago still not home
- Coronavirus: Rumours, fear and rising Covid deaths in Pakistan
- Can I start a new relationship? And other questions
- Enjoying lockdown: 'Not having anything in my diary was a blessing in disguise'
05 Jun, 2020
Global: FCO advise against all travel overseas
Covid-19: Over 6.6m cases & over 390,000 deaths
USA: Unrest continues in many cities
Brazil: Rapid rise in C...
04 Jun, 2020
Cases of Covid 19 are growing and the FCO now advises against all but essential travel to most South and Central American countries and most of them are or have shut their borders to foreig...
01 Jun, 2020
Travellers, be they on business or for pleasure, will find the subcontinent a fascinating although an often tiring place to visit. We believe crime levels are significantly lower compared to Latin ...
India eases lockdown despite Covid - 19 infections rising - an economic necessity for many people. Now Cyclone Nisa… https://t.co/Aoe37IjxqH
... read more
Whilst the World focuses on Covid, nature continues to take its course - Cyclone Amphan causes extensive damage aro… https://t.co/BKrLcjOKN4
... read more
India is beginning to open up, flights will be limited and allow plenty of time at airport https://t.co/fCHK7grOMI
... read more
"16 years ago (in 2003), I did a gap year safety course, with Nick (?) if I remember correctly. What I learnt has subsequently kept me safe across six continents and many countries. I’ve just got back from travelling in the Middle East, incident free. I still use the ‘READE’ method, still don’t eat unpeeled / unboiled fruit/veg and always check my luggage before crossing borders etc. So I’d just like to say thanks for operating a business teaching lifelong skills that years and years later really do make travel safer, more fun and less problematic! That day at the cafe in London (Troubadour) taught me so much, If I hadn’t attended, I imagine I’d have not had the smooth travels I’ve had!"
Richard - Gap Year Course Attendee
Charlie McGrath and the team at Objective Travel Safety have provided a range of excellent training programmes for Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC globally over the past four years, covering personal travel safety and security for employees, event security, and travel and security advice for female travellers. Annual training has been delivered through face-to-face workshops (both half-day and-full day) at our offices in London, New York, Hong Kong, Singapore and Shanghai.
First trust is at the heart of our partnership, real trust uniequivocal. When we hired Objective Travel Safety some 12 years ago, we were looking for a Company that would grow with us, meet our challenges. I wanted the relationship to become sustainable. Since 2004, Objective has been developing and delivering 58 courses for 671 reporters and journalists from 40 countries
Nathalie Labourdette, Eurovision Academy