Travelling abroad on business? Learn how to travel safely with our advice and professional business traveller courses.
Objective Travel Safety was established in 2003 by Charlie McGrath, Jamie Lowther- Pinkerton & Nick Nash and specialises in training a wide range of professionals and individuals prior to their travels. We have a range of consultants who assist us in the delivery of training and the provision of security advice. Whilst our team is small we ensure that our training is delivered by high quality personnel who have extensive knowledge of global security and overseas travel. For example, on our Hostile Environment Safety Courses for journalists delivered in partnership with Eurovision in Bavaria we ensure that one of the four instructors is a leading journalist, often either Eric Feijten and Peter Ter Velde (both of whom work extensively for Dutch TV NOS), Robert Adams, or Ben Timberlake, all of whom have covered conflicts over many years. For our medical training we work with a variety of specialists who provide training, medical support and trauma packs. Read More..
HAVE YOU GOT YOUR KIT ESSENTIALS?
To see our travel must-haves for the international traveller CLICK HERE
- Venezuela crisis: US planes carrying aid arrive in Colombia
- Yellow-vest protests: Macron condemns anti-Semitic abuse
- Heather Nauert withdraws bid to be US envoy to UN
- Lee Radziwill: Jackie Kennedy's sister dies aged 85
- Catalan separatists stage mass protest in Barcelona
- Pulwama attack: India mourns Kashmir dead
- US ex-cardinal Theodore McCarrick defrocked over abuse claims
- Nigeria election 2019: Appeal for calm after shock delay
- Emiliano Sala: Cardiff footballer's funeral takes place
- Islamic State: 'Thousands of civilians' still trapped in Baghuz
- Bruno Ganz, who played Hitler in Downfall, dies aged 77
- El Salvador: Woman jailed over stillbirth is freed from 30-year sentence
- Texas detention centre stops force-feeding migrants
- Zimbabwe flooding: Nine rescued from Kadoma mine shaft
- Emiliano Sala: Former coach pays tribute to footballer
- Emiliano Sala: Mourners pay tribute to coffin in Argentina
- Bollywood's first major LGBTQ film
- Colobus monkeys in Kenya 'threatened by humans'
- Ligue du LOL: Secret boys’ club cyber-bullying shakes French media
- ICYMI: Babies, birds and base jumping...
- 'I'd rather have my son than a hero'
- Oscars 2019: All awards will be shown live after backlash
- India high speed train breaks down on first trip
- Fijians fume at India land swap
- Germany 'Nazi bell' row erupts again
- Ukrainians pranked at fake election rally
- Li Rui: The old guard Communist who was able to criticise Xi Jinping
- Chaka Khan: Why she gets annoyed by her tuneful greeting
- How a street painter from Benin got an art exhibition in Finland
- Europeans reveal who they wish was in the White House
- Cash-strapped Pakistan rolls out red carpet for Saudis
- Long-nosed lover Cyrano returns to woo Paris in hit play Edmond
- Week in pictures: 9 - 15 February 2019
- Eskom crisis: Why the lights keep going out in South Africa
- The community that rejected Amazon
- How far might India go to 'punish' Pakistan?
- What are the biggest threats to humanity?
16 Feb, 2019
Nigeria: Presidential elections delayed to 23 Feb
India: Bomb attack in Kashmir kills over 40 soldiers
Bahrain: Anti government protests expected today
Venezuela: Protests cont...
13 Feb, 2019
All travellers planning to go to Africa are strongly advised to check the security and health situation on the UK FCO Travel Advice site and other sites such as the US state Department, WHO and see...
08 Feb, 2019
Most visits to South and Central America are trouble free, but the threat from crime is of concern in many of the continent's urban areas. It's essential to ensure your valuables are split ...
New date added to our Gap Year Travel Safety Courses - Friday 22nd February 2019. 'Keeping you Safe on your Gap Yea… https://t.co/moOdU1bVXH
... read more
Travel Tips:#Myanmar much less busy than Thailand/Vietnam & very safe. Areas in conflict such as Rakhine out of bou… https://t.co/o6z0itzDGu
... read more
We still have spaces available on our #GapYear Travel Safety Course in London on Friday 22nd February 2019.
Book no… https://t.co/ZOukLzBjfn
... read more
Charlie McGrath and the team at Objective Travel Safety have provided a range of excellent training programmes for Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC globally over the past four years, covering personal travel safety and security for employees, event security, and travel and security advice for female travellers. Annual training has been delivered through face-to-face workshops (both half-day and-full day) at our offices in London, New York, Hong Kong, Singapore and Shanghai.
Charlie McGrath was engaged by Lucy Electric to provide Overseas Traveller Training to our staff to equip them with the necessary skills to travel safely and securely. Charlie exudes competence in his calm and comprehensive delivery of training programmes. He is extremely knowledgeable and provides real world examples and exercises to ensure his students understand the subject.
We were so impressed with Charlie in the UK that we then asked him to deliver training in India and the Middle East. Once again he exceeded expectations and was roundly complemented by all employees.
Cris Padilla, Lucy Group CSR Specialists, Jan 2018
First trust is at the heart of our partnership, real trust uniequivocal. When we hired Objective Travel Safety some 12 years ago, we were looking for a Company that would grow with us, meet our challenges. I wanted the relationship to become sustainable. Since 2004, Objective has been developing and delivering 58 courses for 671 reporters and journalists from 40 countries
Nathalie Labourdette, Eurovision Academy
The Medical Research Council (MRC) of the UK have used Objective for a number of years to provide staff training on the potential hazards of overseas & UK travel. The trainer (Charlie McGrath) developed a bespoke course for the MRC which has proved very popular and educational for those attending. I would highly recommend Objective.
Dr A R Mitchell, Corporate Adviser, MRC, January 2016
"Very useful", "invaluable advice" and "I had become complacent" were just some comments that we had from our predominantly female buying and shoot teams who travel to the four corners of the world. Charlie delivered a set of really enjoyable and relaxed sessions that gave our teams real food for thought and will help keep them safe in their travels"
Bridget Marchi, JP Boden & Co Ltd, July 2013