Travelling abroad on business? Learn how to travel safely with our advice and professional business traveller courses.
HAVE YOU GOT YOUR KIT ESSENTIALS?
To see our travel must-haves for the international traveller CLICK HERE
- Coronavirus: New York virus deaths surge past 3,500
- Coronavirus: Spain 'close to passing peak' as deaths fall again
- Coronavirus: China stops for three minutes to remember the dead
- Romans-sur-Isère: Two killed and others wounded in France knife attack
- Michael Atkinson: Trump fires intelligence chief involved in impeachment
- Coronavirus: Coming 5,000 miles to die for the NHS
- Coronavirus: Russia uses facial recognition to tackle Covid-19
- Coronavirus: Trump to defy 'voluntary' advice for Americans to wear masks
- Robert F Kennedy: Search for granddaughter and her young son
- Coronavirus: US accused of ‘piracy’ over mask ‘confiscation’
- Coronavirus: Europe's care homes struggle as deaths rise
- Coronavirus: Chinese explorers start Everest climb amid pandemic
- Tomb Sweeping Festival: China pays 'virtual' respects to ancestors
- Coronavirus: How to see the world without leaving your home
- Coronavirus: Indonesia grapples with fear of a hidden virus surge
- Week in pictures
- Belly dancers to florists: Six African coronavirus heroes
- My Money: 'People have started leaving their houses again'
- Coronavirus: Where will be the last place to catch Covid-19?
- South Africa's ruthlessly efficient fight against coronavirus
- Coronavirus: US tourist towns telling visitors to stay away
- Coronavirus: Brazil's favela residents organise to stop the spread
- Coronavirus in Africa: Debunking fake news and myths around Covid-19
- Coronavirus: The challenges India faces in its battle against the virus
- Trump doesn't see face mask as necessary behind 'the great Resolute desk'
- Coronavirus 'much more than a health crisis', say WHO
- The staff battling coronavirus in a Barcelona ICU
- How Trump's attitude toward coronavirus has shifted
03 Apr, 2020
Global: FCO advise against all travel overseas
Covid-19: Over 1m cases & 53,000 deaths
Remote training via Zoom, skype, Teams etc
Honduras: protests expect...
01 Apr, 2020
Cases of Covid 19 are growing and the FCO now advises agiast all but essential travel to most South and Central American countries and most of them are or have shut their borders to foreign...
01 Apr, 2020
Covid -19 has now affected many countries in the Middle East although Iran is the epi centre with scores of cases and at least 500 deaths, maybe more. Turkey & Iraq have implimented str...
RT @FCOtravel: UPDATE: The UK Government and the airline industry to fly home stranded British travellers.
➡️Read our guidance: https://t.…
... read more
RT @FCOtravel: #southafrica Closure of South African airspace to commercial airlines from midnight on 26 March until at least 16 April, as…
... read more
RT @FCOtravel: UPDATE: We now advise against all non-essential travel overseas.
Read our guidance here: https://t.co/W15xn0wNJr
... read more
"16 years ago (in 2003), I did a gap year safety course, with Nick (?) if I remember correctly. What I learnt has subsequently kept me safe across six continents and many countries. I’ve just got back from travelling in the Middle East, incident free. I still use the ‘READE’ method, still don’t eat unpeeled / unboiled fruit/veg and always check my luggage before crossing borders etc. So I’d just like to say thanks for operating a business teaching lifelong skills that years and years later really do make travel safer, more fun and less problematic! That day at the cafe in London (Troubadour) taught me so much, If I hadn’t attended, I imagine I’d have not had the smooth travels I’ve had!"
Richard - Gap Year Course Attendee
Charlie McGrath and the team at Objective Travel Safety have provided a range of excellent training programmes for Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC globally over the past four years, covering personal travel safety and security for employees, event security, and travel and security advice for female travellers. Annual training has been delivered through face-to-face workshops (both half-day and-full day) at our offices in London, New York, Hong Kong, Singapore and Shanghai.
First trust is at the heart of our partnership, real trust uniequivocal. When we hired Objective Travel Safety some 12 years ago, we were looking for a Company that would grow with us, meet our challenges. I wanted the relationship to become sustainable. Since 2004, Objective has been developing and delivering 58 courses for 671 reporters and journalists from 40 countries
Nathalie Labourdette, Eurovision Academy