23rd and 24th June 2019
Call 01788 899029 to Book
Objective Travel Safety was established in 2002 by Charlie McGrath, Jamie Lowther-Pinkerton & Nick Nash and specialises in training a wide range of professionals and individuals prior to their travels. We have a range of consultants who assist us in the delivery of training and the provision of security advice. Whilst our team is small, we ensure that our training is delivered by high quality personnel who have extensive knowledge of global security and overseas travel. For example, on our Hostile Environment Safety Courses (HEST) for journalists delivered in partnership with Eurovision in Bavaria, we ensure that one of the four instructors is a leading journalist, often either Eric Feijten and Peter Ter Velde (both of whom work extensively for Dutch TV NOS), Robert Adams, or Ben Timberlake, all of whom have covered conflicts over many years. For our medical training, we work with a variety of specialists who provide training, medical support and trauma packs. Read More..
HAVE YOU GOT YOUR KIT ESSENTIALS?
To see our travel must-haves for the international traveller CLICK HERE
- Gulf crisis: US sends more troops amid tanker tension with Iran
- Germany's Angela Merkel 'fine' after seen shaking in heatwave
- Berlin backs five-year rent freeze amid housing pressure
- Michel Platini questioned over awarding of World Cup to Qatar
- Panic amid Toronto Raptors victory parade gunfire
- German road toll discriminates against foreigners - ECJ
- US and Russia clash over power grid 'hack attacks'
- Hong Kong protests: Carrie Lam sorry for extradition controversy
- Deadly earthquake hits China's Sichuan province
- Pakistan avalanche: Six trapped climbers rescued from mountain
- Egypt buries ex-leader Morsi after sudden death
- French student misses bus, crashes car, dropped off to exam by police
- Stonewall: A riot that changed millions of lives
- What does this hat mean to Americans?
- Should you leave the room when you cough or sneeze?
- Face to face with DR Congo's deadly vipers
- How a struggling airline went soaring through the cloud
- The factory making shoes out of plastic bottles
- Hong Kong extradition: How radical youth forced the government's hand
- Egypt's Mohammed Morsi: A turbulent presidency cut short
- EU leaders face pressure to deliver on climate change
- The gondola-making sisters taking on Venetian tradition
- Inside China’s 'thought transformation' camps
- French storm: Hail batters south-east France
- Family thought US police were going to shoot them
- Protests return to Hong Kong streets
- Six surprises from Trump's TV interview
- Cat filter accidentally used in Pakistani minister’s live press conference
- Italian George Clooney fraudsters arrested in Thailand
- Miriwoong: The Australian language which barely anybody speaks
18 Jun, 2019
Hong Kong: 100s of 1000s demonstrate
India: Transport strike in Kerela today
Malawi: Anti gov demonstration on 20 June
Sudan: Tension in Khartoum
Uganda: First case of E...
16 Jun, 2019
Travellers, be they on business or for pleasure, will find the subcontinent a fascinating although an often tiring place to visit. We believe crime levels are significantly lower compared to Latin ...
16 Jun, 2019
All travellers planning to go to Africa are strongly advised to check the security and health situation on the UK FCO Travel Advice site and other sites such as the US state Department, WHO and see...
Good advice from @FleetStClinic re. #sepsis. In October ’18 we had a post gap year course student travelling in Ug… https://t.co/6tt1wm9WWN
... read more
Have you seen our latest blog on the Mongol Rally and Expedition Safety.
... read more
RT @FCOtravel: #Brazil A national general strike is planned for Friday 14 June which will affect public transport across Brazil. Disruption…
... read more
Charlie and the team at Objective Travel Safety tailored a one day training event for myself and my partner ahead of our cycle adventure from Scotland to Cape Wrath. Having spoken to many different companies, this was the first organisation who were able to offer a bespoke day which focused exactly on the countries we will be visiting, and the dangers we may encounter as cyclists.
Lucy Alliott, Cycle Adventure from Scotland to Cape Wrath
Charlie McGrath and the team at Objective Travel Safety have provided a range of excellent training programmes for Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC globally over the past four years, covering personal travel safety and security for employees, event security, and travel and security advice for female travellers. Annual training has been delivered through face-to-face workshops (both half-day and-full day) at our offices in London, New York, Hong Kong, Singapore and Shanghai.
Charlie McGrath was engaged by Lucy Electric to provide Overseas Traveller Training to our staff to equip them with the necessary skills to travel safely and securely. Charlie exudes competence in his calm and comprehensive delivery of training programmes. He is extremely knowledgeable and provides real world examples and exercises to ensure his students understand the subject.
We were so impressed with Charlie in the UK that we then asked him to deliver training in India and the Middle East. Once again he exceeded expectations and was roundly complemented by all employees.
Cris Padilla, Lucy Group CSR Specialists
First trust is at the heart of our partnership, real trust uniequivocal. When we hired Objective Travel Safety some 12 years ago, we were looking for a Company that would grow with us, meet our challenges. I wanted the relationship to become sustainable. Since 2004, Objective has been developing and delivering 58 courses for 671 reporters and journalists from 40 countries
Nathalie Labourdette, Eurovision Academy
The Medical Research Council (MRC) of the UK have used Objective for a number of years to provide staff training on the potential hazards of overseas & UK travel. The trainer, Charlie McGrath, developed a bespoke course for the MRC which has proved very popular and educational for those attending. I would highly recommend Objective Travel Safety.
Dr A R Mitchell, Corporate Adviser, MRC