Travelling abroad on business? Learn how to travel safely with our advice and professional business traveller courses.
HAVE YOU GOT YOUR KIT ESSENTIALS?
To see our travel must-haves for the international traveller CLICK HERE
- India monsoon: Rescuers search for survivors after heavy rains
- Afghanistan curfew imposed as Taliban militants advance
- Budapest Pride stands up for LGBT rights in Hungary
- Typhoon In-Fa sweeps towards China after flooding chaos
- Clashes in Paris over Covid measures
- Serial killer on death row Rodney Alcala dies of natural causes
- LA man who mocked Covid-19 vaccines dies of virus
- Surfside tower collapse: No sign of final victim as Miami search ends
- R. Kelly accused of abusing teenage boy he met in McDonald's
- Australia Covid: Arrests at anti-lockdown protests
- Angelina Jolie wins appeal to remove judge from Brad Pitt divorce case
- Baby orca, Toa, dies in New Zealand after failed search for mother
- Nigeria's hipster herders - the funky Fulanis
- Tokyo Olympics: The youngest athletes, past and present
- Covid: Delta variant spreads globally as cases soar
- Excitement over wooden shipwreck found in Antigua's seabed
- The YouTubers who blew the whistle on an anti-vax plot
- DRC volcano: Reuniting children with families after the eruption
- ICYMI: World's deepest pool and a royal ritual resumes
- Tips from the Netherlands on how to build a nation of cyclists
- 1991 reforms: The year that transformed India
- US fires: Inside a US fire truck driving through a wildfire
- Sundarbans: Why the world’s largest mangrove forest is sinking
- Golds, shock exits and heat on day one
- Tokyo Olympics: Day-by-day guide to the key events, big stars and British medal hopes
- Tokyo Olympics: Is the USA 'Dream Team' era coming to an end?
- Tokyo Olympics: US gymnast Simone Biles gets her own goat emoji
- John Coates: Australian Olympic boss in awkward 'mansplaining' row
- Tokyo Olympics: Ten global stars to watch out for at the Games
- Tokyo Olympics: Japanese artists reimagine countries as anime samurai
- 2032 Games: Brisbane confirmed as Olympic and Paralympic host
24 Jul, 2021
Global: FCDO advise against all travel to many countries
Central China: Extensive flooding
Covid-19: Over 187m cases & 4m deaths
India: Heavy monsson rain...
24 Jul, 2021
Travellers, be they on business or for pleasure, will find the subcontinent a fascinating although an often tiring place to visit. We believe crime levels are significantly lower compared to Latin ...
19 Jul, 2021
Cases of Covid -19 seems to be stabilising in SE Asia. In China which had over 120,000 cases and over 3300 deaths, cases have all but stopped but infections are occurring elsewhere. Across China mu...
One-day Medical Refresher Training course, 28 July. Covers all aspects of trauma & basic life support. An open cour… https://t.co/Crnlyr7qdQ
... read more
RT @FCDOtravelGovUK: TRAVEL UPDATE 🔴🟠🟢
From 4am 19 July, the following destinations will be added to the below sections on the traffic lig…
... read more
Want to hear more about our travel safety courses?
Courses covering many important… https://t.co/n2or0St1z1
... read more
"16 years ago (in 2003), I did a gap year safety course, with Nick (?) if I remember correctly. What I learnt has subsequently kept me safe across six continents and many countries. I’ve just got back from travelling in the Middle East, incident free. I still use the ‘READE’ method, still don’t eat unpeeled / unboiled fruit/veg and always check my luggage before crossing borders etc. So I’d just like to say thanks for operating a business teaching lifelong skills that years and years later really do make travel safer, more fun and less problematic! That day at the cafe in London (Troubadour) taught me so much, If I hadn’t attended, I imagine I’d have not had the smooth travels I’ve had!"
Richard - Gap Year Course Attendee
Charlie McGrath and the team at Objective Travel Safety have provided a range of excellent training programmes for Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC globally over the past four years, covering personal travel safety and security for employees, event security, and travel and security advice for female travellers. Annual training has been delivered through face-to-face workshops (both half-day and-full day) at our offices in London, New York, Hong Kong, Singapore and Shanghai.
First trust is at the heart of our partnership, real trust uniequivocal. When we hired Objective Travel Safety some 12 years ago, we were looking for a Company that would grow with us, meet our challenges. I wanted the relationship to become sustainable. Since 2004, Objective has been developing and delivering 58 courses for 671 reporters and journalists from 40 countries
Nathalie Labourdette, Eurovision Academy