Travelling abroad on business? Learn how to travel safely with our advice and professional business traveller courses.
HAVE YOU GOT YOUR KIT ESSENTIALS?
To see our travel must-haves for the international traveller CLICK HERE
- Coronavirus: South Korea sees its largest rise in coronavirus cases
- Roman Polanski: Actress walkout as he wins best director at 'French Oscars'
- Asia Bibi: I always believed I would be freed
- Leap Year: What it's like being born on 29 February?
- Trump urges Afghans to seize opportunity for peace
- Fish oil supplements offer 'little or no benefit' against cancer
- Paris Gare de Lyon: Fire at station amid DR Congo concert protest
- Slovakia election: Double murder haunts voters
- Free transport in Luxembourg, but what's the cost?
- Syria war: Turkey lets refugees exit towards Europe
- Coronavirus: Global shares suffer worst week since financial crisis
- Latvia railway: Why I love living in an old train station
- Sun Yang: Eight-year ban for Chinese Olympic champion
- Netflix’s first African series, Queen Sono, premieres
- Coronavirus: Nigeria confirms first case in sub-Saharan Africa
- Delhi riots: 'Hero cop' who braved a mob to save lives
- Delhi riots: Muslim women recall horror of Molotov cocktails and arson
- Syria war: Refugees eye Europe as Turkey hits breaking point
- Five reasons why Canada's 'shutdown' is a big deal
- Kizito Mihigo: The Rwandan gospel singer who died in a police cell
- How making a violin brought these two together
- Afghanistan conflict: US-Taliban deal raises hope for peace
- Protecting whales from the noise people make in the ocean
- Greta Thunberg: What does the teenage climate change activist want?
- Asia Bibi: 'I kept thinking, what is happening to me?'
- Paris Gare de Lyon: Major fire forces station evacuation
- Philippines volcano: Residents return to visit island
- Jacinda Ardern: Australia's deportation policy 'corrosive'
- Leap years and why we need them
- Coronavirus: On the front line in Wuhan
- The boss who put everyone on 70K
- Underwater Photographer of the Year
- 'Scent of terror' created in protest against Moscow perfume store
- The crisis forcing mothers to give away their babies
- Solari boards: The disappearing sound of airports
28 Feb, 2020
China: FCO advise against all but essential travel
Global - Covid-19:Cases increases faster outside China
Italy: surge in Covid -19 cases
Russia: Anti g...
28 Feb, 2020
Thailand has a reputation for scams, crime and drugs and therefore travellers need to be very careful. It must be remembered that there are severe penalties for drugs smuggling in all South East As...
25 Feb, 2020
The killing of the head of Iran's Republican Guards Corps, General Quassim Soliemani by a US drone strike in Baghdad on 3 Jan 20 will dramiticially increase tension between Iran and the USA. Th...
RT @FCOtravel: #Vietnam There is advice available from the Department of Health and Social Care for people returning from Vietnam. Find ou…
... read more
Today we're sharing a testimonial from Richard who attended our #GapYear course way back in 2003! He still uses the… https://t.co/ppdhHktMir
... read more
We're ready for our next #GapYear #Travel & #Safety course in #London on Wed. teaching young travellers how to stay… https://t.co/5McD0XiEEt
... read more
"16 years ago (in 2003), I did a gap year safety course, with Nick (?) if I remember correctly. What I learnt has subsequently kept me safe across six continents and many countries. I’ve just got back from travelling in the Middle East, incident free. I still use the ‘READE’ method, still don’t eat unpeeled / unboiled fruit/veg and always check my luggage before crossing borders etc. So I’d just like to say thanks for operating a business teaching lifelong skills that years and years later really do make travel safer, more fun and less problematic! That day at the cafe in London (Troubadour) taught me so much, If I hadn’t attended, I imagine I’d have not had the smooth travels I’ve had!"
Richard - Gap Year Course Attendee
Charlie McGrath and the team at Objective Travel Safety have provided a range of excellent training programmes for Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC globally over the past four years, covering personal travel safety and security for employees, event security, and travel and security advice for female travellers. Annual training has been delivered through face-to-face workshops (both half-day and-full day) at our offices in London, New York, Hong Kong, Singapore and Shanghai.
First trust is at the heart of our partnership, real trust uniequivocal. When we hired Objective Travel Safety some 12 years ago, we were looking for a Company that would grow with us, meet our challenges. I wanted the relationship to become sustainable. Since 2004, Objective has been developing and delivering 58 courses for 671 reporters and journalists from 40 countries
Nathalie Labourdette, Eurovision Academy