Travelling abroad on business? Learn how to travel safely with our advice and professional business traveller courses.
HAVE YOU GOT YOUR KIT ESSENTIALS?
To see our travel must-haves for the international traveller CLICK HERE
- Russia promises Belarus Iskander-M nuclear-capable missiles
- Oslo shooting: Norway attack being treated as Islamist terrorism, police say
- Roe v Wade: The world reacts to US abortion ruling
- G7 face battle for unity as cost of Ukraine war mounts
- The moment a woman was saved from rushing flood waters in China
- Russia on brink of default as debt deadline looms
- Frozen baby mammoth discovered in Yukon excites Canada
- Dozens die trying to cross into Spanish enclave of Melilla
- Joe Biden signs into law landmark gun control bill
- Billie Eilish protests against US abortion ruling at Glastonbury
- Saudis free youngest prisoner who faced execution
- Pompeii: Ancient pregnant tortoise surprises archaeologists
- Nigerian Ife head: Why UK police are holding a priceless sculpture
- Afghanistan earthquake: hospital struggles to help survivors
- What happened when Israel sent its refugees to Rwanda
- Roe v Wade: Elation and despair outside US Supreme Court
- Ukraine war: Families risking all to escape through Russia to Georgia
- Italy's Red Brigades: Ex-members face extradition from France
- Kenyan elections: The woman who rallies crowds - but won't vote
- Kidnap alert heightens Iran-Israel shadow war fears
- Chess: Russia and Ukraine face off in India amid war
- Tangshan and Xuzhou: Fury and questions over China's treatment of women
- Africa's week in pictures: 17-23 June 2022
- Glastonbury 2022: Billie Eilish to make history as youngest-ever headliner
- US immigration: 'They'd rather die than return to Nicaragua'
- Maharashtra: What is India's 'luxury resort politics'?
- Kaliningrad row: 'Sanctions have brought my factory to a standstill'
- The Indians choosing not to have children
- Ukraine war: Inside Ukraine's International Legion of foreign fighters
- First reactions to US Supreme Court abortion ruling
- Anita Alvarez: Coach saves US swimmer who fainted during competition
- Ukraine war: High school students pose in prom dresses among ruins
23 Jun, 2022
Afghanistan: major earthquake kills 1000
China: Shanghai increased covid restrictions
India: Flooding in Assam
Brazil: Heavy rains in Pernambuco
E.India & Bangladesh...
14 Jun, 2022
The Indian sub-continent has reopened to international travel although the visa entry requirements are not back to pre covid levels. India and Pakistan are currently undergoing a pre monsoon season...
06 Jun, 2022
Some land borders are now open and travel is beginning to open up to Central and South America. Uruguay remain closed to foreign nationals and all those open have strict entr...
RT @SimonCalder: Airportmageddon 2022.
Problems sprouting up everywhere.
Brussels airport closed for departures all day.
... read more
RT @LoveTheOceans: Happy #WorldSeaTurtleDay !
Of 7 #seaturtle #species, 2 nest in #Mozambique. Currently there's no protection in our area…
... read more
Practising diagnostic and first-aid techniques on Day 4 of our Hostile Environment Safety Training course (HEST) in… https://t.co/CHH3Zp4yFQ
... read more
"The course offers good preparation for working in crisis areas or in critical situations.
- the week is packed with content.
- very good mixture of practice/theory and discussion rounds,
- Repetition of the practical parts in reasonable doses,
- the team of speakers is top-class with a lot of experience,
- communication and questions possible at any time, pleasant course atmosphere,
- the group with 12 (international) participants also enables a good exchange,
- Surroundings and accommodation at the chateau is a good setting
Conclusion: no points of criticism, highly recommended seminar.
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to participate!"
HEST 5 Day course attendee, April 2022 - Journalist
'The training session, led by Charlie was well presented and clearly delivered, full of practical tips, and didn’t pull the punches on the ‘worst case’ scenarios, while remaining very grounded. I would highly recommend this as a refresher for seasoned travellers or as an introduction to travel safety for novices.'
Alison Tweed, Chief Executive, Book Aid International
'Really enjoyed it, very informative but never felt overloaded and most of all fun!
'Excellent, brilliant hospitality and food'
'Good pace to the lessons and the discussions over dinner were a good idea for emotional trauma chat'.
Attendees from 2-Day HEST
Thank you for having me at the EBU seminar "Hostile Environment Safety" last week!
The week was extraordinary! What lay not only at the scene - no question Schloss Hexenagger is a show in itself - but above all to the trainer: Inside! So honestly true, so pleasant, focused and professionally competent trainers: Inside I have seldom experienced. Hats off!
HEST Course Attendee - Bayerischer Rundfunk
First trust is at the heart of our partnership, real trust uniequivocal. When we hired Objective Travel Safety some 12 years ago, we were looking for a Company that would grow with us, meet our challenges. I wanted the relationship to become sustainable. Since 2004, Objective has been developing and delivering 58 courses for 671 reporters and journalists from 40 countries
Nathalie Labourdette, Eurovision Academy