Travelling abroad on business? Learn how to travel safely with our advice and professional business traveller courses.
Objective Travel Safety was established in 2002 by Charlie McGrath, Jamie Lowther-Pinkerton & Nick Nash and specialises in training a wide range of professionals and individuals prior to their travels. We have a range of consultants who assist us in the delivery of training and the provision of security advice. Whilst our team is small, we ensure that our training is delivered by high quality personnel who have extensive knowledge of global security and overseas travel. For example, on our Hostile Environment Safety Courses (HEST/HET) for journalists delivered in partnership with Eurovision in Bavaria, we ensure that one of the four instructors is a leading journalist, often Eric Feijten and Peter Ter Velde (both of whom work extensively for Dutch TV NOS), Robert Adams, or Ben Timberlake, all of whom have covered conflicts over many years. For our medical training, we work with a variety of specialists who provide training, medical support and trauma packs. Read More..
HAVE YOU GOT YOUR KIT ESSENTIALS?
To see our travel must-haves for the international traveller CLICK HERE
- Hong Kong protests: Fires blaze at university campus
- Sri Lanka election: Wartime defence chief Rajapaksa wins presidency
- Trump defends Biden over North Korea's 'rabid dog' jibe
- US election 2020: Democrats respond to Obama's warning
- Venice floods: Further warnings of high tides
- Iran petrol price hike: Supreme Leader condemns 'hooligan' protesters
- Australian politicians banned from China 'will not repent' for criticism
- Artist will.i.am accuses Qantas flight attendant of racism
- Trump's health 'very good' after unscheduled physical exam
- John Bel Edwards: Democrat wins governor election in Louisiana
- Robyn Crawford opens up about Whitney Houston
- Saudi Aramco flotation values oil giant at $1.7tn
- Czech anti-government protesters mark anniversary of revolution
- Yellow vest protests: More than 100 arrested as violence returns to Paris
- Sri Lanka election: Unity hard to achieve in divided country
- How do you fight extreme wildfires?
- Genevieve Nnaji's rise from Nollywood to Netflix
- American Kurds take up Syria fight as Erdogan visits Trump
- Why US tech giants are putting billions into housing
- How the Irish sport of hurling came to the US
- Gilets Jaunes: Anger of yellow vests still grips France a year on
- Panorama Investigation: War crimes scandal exposed
- Warren Smith's home was destroyed in recent bushfires in Australia
- Hong Kong protests: Chinese soldiers clean up streets
- Trump's live-tweets attacking Yovanovitch interrupt hearing
- Children trying to spell tricky Spanish words
- Why being kind could help you live longer
- Modest fashion: 'I feel confident and comfortable'
- Paris tour shows how black people helped shape France
- Polio in Nigeria: 'I opposed vaccinations until my son caught polio'
- Zut alors! The Americans who are farming edible snails
17 Nov, 2019
Iran: Fuel protests nationwide
Sri Lanka: Gotabaya Rajapaksa wins election
Israel/Gaza:Missiles attacks resume
Chile: Unrest continues
USA: Winter storms in C & E st...
17 Nov, 2019
Travellers, be they on business or for pleasure, will find the subcontinent a fascinating although an often tiring place to visit. We believe crime levels are significantly lower compared to Latin ...
16 Nov, 2019
Countries across the Middle East face political turmoil following the revolutions in Libya, Tunisia, Egypt, and the ongoing conflict in Syria. Libya was slowly recovering post revolution but has co...
Follow FCO advice for #Bolivia. FCO advise against all but essential travel to Bolivia. If you’re in Bolivia, you… https://t.co/knGmGBzVwg
... read more
RT @FCOtravel: #Australia The New South Wales Rural Fire Service have advised the Greater Sydney and Greater Hunter regions will experience…
... read more
Interesting article on why India's pollution is much worse than China's
... read more
Charlie and the team at Objective Travel Safety tailored a one day training event for myself and my partner ahead of our cycle adventure from Scotland to Cape Wrath. Having spoken to many different companies, this was the first organisation who were able to offer a bespoke day which focused exactly on the countries we will be visiting, and the dangers we may encounter as cyclists.
Lucy Alliott, Cycle Adventure from Scotland to Cape Wrath
Charlie McGrath and the team at Objective Travel Safety have provided a range of excellent training programmes for Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC globally over the past four years, covering personal travel safety and security for employees, event security, and travel and security advice for female travellers. Annual training has been delivered through face-to-face workshops (both half-day and-full day) at our offices in London, New York, Hong Kong, Singapore and Shanghai.
First trust is at the heart of our partnership, real trust uniequivocal. When we hired Objective Travel Safety some 12 years ago, we were looking for a Company that would grow with us, meet our challenges. I wanted the relationship to become sustainable. Since 2004, Objective has been developing and delivering 58 courses for 671 reporters and journalists from 40 countries
Nathalie Labourdette, Eurovision Academy
The Medical Research Council (MRC) of the UK have used Objective for a number of years to provide staff training on the potential hazards of overseas & UK travel. The trainer, Charlie McGrath, developed a bespoke course for the MRC which has proved very popular and educational for those attending. I would highly recommend Objective Travel Safety.
Dr A R Mitchell, Corporate Adviser, MRC