Book Your Course Today!
Objective Travel Safety was established in 2003 by Charlie McGrath, Jamie Lowther- Pinkerton & Nick Nash and specialises in training a wide range of professionals and individuals prior to their travels. We have a range of consultants who assist us in the delivery of training and the provision of security advice. Whilst our team is small we ensure that our training is delivered by high quality personnel who have extensive knowledge of global security and overseas travel. For example, on our Hostile Environment Safety Courses for journalists delivered in partnership with Eurovision in Bavaria we ensure that one of the four instructors is a leading journalist, often either Eric Feijten and Peter Ter Velde (both of whom work extensively for Dutch TV NOS), Robert Adams, or Ben Timberlake, all of whom have covered conflicts over many years. For our medical training we work with a variety of specialists who provide training, medical support and trauma packs. Read More..
HAVE YOU GOT YOUR KIT ESSENTIALS?
To see our travel must-haves for the international traveller CLICK HERE
- Algeria army urges removal of President Abdelaziz Bouteflika
- Islamic State group: Syria's Kurds call for international tribunal
- Hoax charges dropped against US actor
- Italy bus attack: Salvini approves hero's citizenship
- Indonesia theme park censors mermaid statues' breasts
- Yale revokes student's admission over '$1.2m bribe'
- Sackler-owned Purdue Pharma settles opioid lawsuit for $270m
- Venezuela crisis: Day off as fresh power cuts shut down services
- Russian protestor first to be fined under Russian law
- North Korea's Madrid embassy intruder contacted FBI, judge says
- African migration: Five things we've learnt
- Royal Albert Hall singer asked to change 'pro-EU' dress
- Euro MPs vote on ending summer time
- New Zealand bridge washed away in heavy storm
- Jussie Smollett: 'I have been truthful since day one'
- Is Pope Francis kissing goodbye to ring tradition?
- Islamic State group: What next for the families?
- Helicopters help combat Baku shopping centre fire
- Elephant in 'bad mood' joins commute in Chinese town
- Horned pit viper and tree frogs found at Indian airport
- Fart bullying case: Engineer contests A$1.8m court ruling
- Stolen Picasso portrait of Dora Maar found after 20 years
- Manet, Picasso and Cezanne works renamed after black models
- Kyrgyz debate renaming capital
- Russian top cop faces down Sherlock gags
- 'Obscene' beer label causes row in Russia
- In pictures: Kenyan artist Khadambi Asalache's London house
- Pope's ring-kissing controversy not what it seems
- The amateur sleuth who searched for a body - and found one
- ‘Exonerated’: The verdict on Mueller from Trump's heartland
- How a Chinese firm fell victim to intellectual property theft
- Mali attack: Behind the Dogon-Fulani violence in Mopti
26 Mar, 2019
Thailand: Election results awaited
Morocco: 2 day Pole visit from 30 March
Philippines: Increased cases of Dengue Fever
Bangladesh: Final local elections on 31 March
26 Mar, 2019
Most visits to South and Central America are trouble free, but the threat from crime is of concern in many of the continent's urban areas. It's essential to ensure your valuables are split ...
26 Mar, 2019
Travellers, be they on business or for pleasure, will find the sub continent a fascinating although an often tiring place to visit. We believe crime levels are significantly lower compared to Latin...
Travel Tips: Did you know there are hundreds of minor earthquakes each day. Check if you are visiting an earthquak… https://t.co/6PAIIiAyIj
... read more
Our next Gap Year Travel Safety Course is being held in London this Thursday 28th March @TroubadourLDN . Keeping yo… https://t.co/KDXWPNR0R2
... read more
Thailand elections today after years of delay under mil rule. Should be peaceful but result will indicate level of… https://t.co/YcpNDGAHyI
... read more
Charlie McGrath and the team at Objective Travel Safety have provided a range of excellent training programmes for Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC globally over the past four years, covering personal travel safety and security for employees, event security, and travel and security advice for female travellers. Annual training has been delivered through face-to-face workshops (both half-day and-full day) at our offices in London, New York, Hong Kong, Singapore and Shanghai.
Charlie McGrath was engaged by Lucy Electric to provide Overseas Traveller Training to our staff to equip them with the necessary skills to travel safely and securely. Charlie exudes competence in his calm and comprehensive delivery of training programmes. He is extremely knowledgeable and provides real world examples and exercises to ensure his students understand the subject.
We were so impressed with Charlie in the UK that we then asked him to deliver training in India and the Middle East. Once again he exceeded expectations and was roundly complemented by all employees.
Cris Padilla, Lucy Group CSR Specialists, Jan 2018
First trust is at the heart of our partnership, real trust uniequivocal. When we hired Objective Travel Safety some 12 years ago, we were looking for a Company that would grow with us, meet our challenges. I wanted the relationship to become sustainable. Since 2004, Objective has been developing and delivering 58 courses for 671 reporters and journalists from 40 countries
Nathalie Labourdette, Eurovision Academy
The Medical Research Council (MRC) of the UK have used Objective for a number of years to provide staff training on the potential hazards of overseas & UK travel. The trainer (Charlie McGrath) developed a bespoke course for the MRC which has proved very popular and educational for those attending. I would highly recommend Objective.
Dr A R Mitchell, Corporate Adviser, MRC, January 2016
"Very useful", "invaluable advice" and "I had become complacent" were just some comments that we had from our predominantly female buying and shoot teams who travel to the four corners of the world. Charlie delivered a set of really enjoyable and relaxed sessions that gave our teams real food for thought and will help keep them safe in their travels"
Bridget Marchi, JP Boden & Co Ltd, July 2013