Travelling abroad on business? Learn how to travel safely with our advice and professional business traveller courses.
Objective Travel Safety was established in 2002 by Charlie McGrath, Jamie Lowther-Pinkerton & Nick Nash and specialises in training a wide range of professionals and individuals prior to their travels. We have a range of consultants who assist us in the delivery of training and the provision of security advice. Whilst our team is small, we ensure that our training is delivered by high quality personnel who have extensive knowledge of global security and overseas travel. For example, on our Hostile Environment Safety Courses (HEST) for journalists delivered in partnership with Eurovision in Bavaria, we ensure that one of the four instructors is a leading journalist, often Eric Feijten and Peter Ter Velde (both of whom work extensively for Dutch TV NOS), Robert Adams, or Ben Timberlake, all of whom have covered conflicts over many years. For our medical training, we work with a variety of specialists who provide training, medical support and trauma packs. Read More..
HAVE YOU GOT YOUR KIT ESSENTIALS?
To see our travel must-haves for the international traveller CLICK HERE
- Climate change: Impacts 'accelerating' as leaders gather for UN talks
- Iran warns foreign forces to stay out of Gulf, amid new US deployment
- A look at the damage from the oil attacks
- Rio violence: Protests as girl, eight, 'killed by police'
- Pizol glacier: Swiss hold funeral for ice lost to global warming
- Fifa 'assured' Iranian women will be able to attend football matches
- Pittsburgh police probe wristband-wearer deaths
- Oh deer! Stag stuck in flooded ruins rescued by cyclists in Spain
- Emmy Awards 2019: Countdown to ceremony begins
- Hong Kong protests: China flag desecrated as fresh unrest erupts
- Greece: 'Volleyball team' of migrants arrested in Athens
- Egypt: Protests and clashes enter second day
- 'I stole a plane to get out of the Navy'
- Italians await Salvini's comeback in his Veneto heartland
- UAE in space: Hazzaa Al Mansoori to become first Emirati astronaut
- Abuja crime: Is Nigeria's capital city 'one of the safest in the world'?
- Israeli elections: What do the results reveal?
- Modi visit to US: Trump appearance signals importance of India
- Gay in South Korea: 'She said I don't need a son like you'
- Saudi oil facility attacks: Race on to restore supplies
- The man who could be Zimbabwe's first Catholic saint
- Kidnap and torture on the US border
- Hong Kong protests: China flag trampled in mall unrest
- Stratford vet tries to save orangutan shot 130 times
- Swapping traffic for a workout on Ethiopia's streets
- Warli tribe: 'We are India's soul, don't kill us'
- Egypt protests: Anti-government chants in Tahrir Square
22 Sep, 2019
Japan: Typhoon Tapah transport disruption
Global: Climate change protests until 27 Sept
South Africa: tension in townships after unrest
Italy: Alitalia air strike tomorrow
19 Sep, 2019
Travellers, be they on business or for pleasure, will find the subcontinent a fascinating although an often tiring place to visit. We believe crime levels are significantly lower compared to Latin ...
15 Sep, 2019
Most visits to South and Central America are trouble free, but the threat from crime is of concern in many of the continent's urban areas. It's essential to ensure your valuables are split ...
State Information Services warns journalists over protest coverage https://t.co/mX7VidPfZE
... read more
Day three of our Hostile Envorinment Safety Training in #Germany for journalists and media broadcasters… https://t.co/5nbBSO4VRx
... read more
Is your child planning to take a #gapyear #travelling? We can help with planning their trip, how to stay safe & ins… https://t.co/VRFKZ145Bj
... read more
Charlie and the team at Objective Travel Safety tailored a one day training event for myself and my partner ahead of our cycle adventure from Scotland to Cape Wrath. Having spoken to many different companies, this was the first organisation who were able to offer a bespoke day which focused exactly on the countries we will be visiting, and the dangers we may encounter as cyclists.
Lucy Alliott, Cycle Adventure from Scotland to Cape Wrath
Charlie McGrath and the team at Objective Travel Safety have provided a range of excellent training programmes for Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC globally over the past four years, covering personal travel safety and security for employees, event security, and travel and security advice for female travellers. Annual training has been delivered through face-to-face workshops (both half-day and-full day) at our offices in London, New York, Hong Kong, Singapore and Shanghai.
First trust is at the heart of our partnership, real trust uniequivocal. When we hired Objective Travel Safety some 12 years ago, we were looking for a Company that would grow with us, meet our challenges. I wanted the relationship to become sustainable. Since 2004, Objective has been developing and delivering 58 courses for 671 reporters and journalists from 40 countries
Nathalie Labourdette, Eurovision Academy
The Medical Research Council (MRC) of the UK have used Objective for a number of years to provide staff training on the potential hazards of overseas & UK travel. The trainer, Charlie McGrath, developed a bespoke course for the MRC which has proved very popular and educational for those attending. I would highly recommend Objective Travel Safety.
Dr A R Mitchell, Corporate Adviser, MRC