Travelling abroad on business? Learn how to travel safely with our advice and professional business traveller courses.
Objective Travel Safety was established in 2002 by Charlie McGrath, Jamie Lowther-Pinkerton & Nick Nash and specialises in training a wide range of professionals and individuals prior to their travels. We have a range of consultants who assist us in the delivery of training and the provision of security advice. Whilst our team is small, we ensure that our training is delivered by high quality personnel who have extensive knowledge of global security and overseas travel. For example, on our Hostile Environment Safety Courses (HEST) for journalists delivered in partnership with Eurovision in Bavaria, we ensure that one of the four instructors is a leading journalist, often Eric Feijten and Peter Ter Velde (both of whom work extensively for Dutch TV NOS), Robert Adams, or Ben Timberlake, all of whom have covered conflicts over many years. For our medical training, we work with a variety of specialists who provide training, medical support and trauma packs. Read More..
HAVE YOU GOT YOUR KIT ESSENTIALS?
To see our travel must-haves for the international traveller CLICK HERE
- Khan Sheikhoun: Syria rebels pull out of key town after five years
- INF nuclear treaty: US tests medium-range cruise missile
- 'I could feel my skin burning': Acid victims speak out
- Police shoot dead man who hijacked bus in Rio
- Italy government crisis: Fate of coalition to be decided as PM faces removal
- Croatian diplomat suspended for 'white Europe' comments
- Mural from 3,800 years ago unveiled by Peru archaeologists
- El Salvador woman cleared over baby's death says 'justice was done'
- Jeffrey Epstein 'signed will two days before death'
- Zimbabwe ex-Vice-President Phelekezela Mphoko 'on the run'
- Chandrayaan-2: India spacecraft begins orbiting Moon
- Why 500 million bees have died in Brazil in three months
- The Family: 'Raised in a doomsday cult, I entered the real world at 15'
- The International 2019: What does it take to become a gaming millionaire?
- The people policing the internet's most horrific content
- Where Christians are banned from selling property to Muslims
- Twitter 'adopts' a Berkshire grandad following viral video
- 'The bomb actually landed in the room I had been in'
- A young face scarred by war: The impact of an air strike one year on
- Kashmir unrest: 'They shot me and I fell to the ground'
- Indonesia celebrates Independence Day with greasy pole contest
- The man helping to save Senegal's mangroves
- 'Iran is the most beautiful country'
- The floating farm for cows
- Russian sailor's 1969 message in a bottle washes up in Alaska
- Sardinian sand theft: French tourists face jail term
- Paros - the Greek paradise island that wants to ditch plastic
- Eduard Pernkopf: The Nazi book of anatomy still used by surgeons
20 Aug, 2019
Portugal: Fuel shortages due to tanker strike
Hong Kong: Further protests likely
Zimbabwe: Anti government protests 19 to 22 Aug
India: Kashmir partial communications restored<...
20 Aug, 2019
Travellers, be they on business or for pleasure, will find the subcontinent a fascinating although an often tiring place to visit. We believe crime levels are significantly lower compared to Latin ...
20 Aug, 2019
Thailand has a reputation for scams, crime and drugs and therefore travellers need to be very careful. It must be remembered that there are severe penalties for drugs smuggling in all South East As...
Travel Tips: Lost Luggage. When travelling abroad it's important to pack any critical items in your hand luggage, s… https://t.co/ZcFeQm7Efu
... read more
This is such an important topic and sounds like a really interesting course. https://t.co/mQcOvwkxEk
... read more
RT @FCOtravel: #Brazil Santos Dumont domestic airport in Rio de Janeiro is operating a restricted service for one month from approximately…
... read more
Charlie and the team at Objective Travel Safety tailored a one day training event for myself and my partner ahead of our cycle adventure from Scotland to Cape Wrath. Having spoken to many different companies, this was the first organisation who were able to offer a bespoke day which focused exactly on the countries we will be visiting, and the dangers we may encounter as cyclists.
Lucy Alliott, Cycle Adventure from Scotland to Cape Wrath
Charlie McGrath and the team at Objective Travel Safety have provided a range of excellent training programmes for Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC globally over the past four years, covering personal travel safety and security for employees, event security, and travel and security advice for female travellers. Annual training has been delivered through face-to-face workshops (both half-day and-full day) at our offices in London, New York, Hong Kong, Singapore and Shanghai.
First trust is at the heart of our partnership, real trust uniequivocal. When we hired Objective Travel Safety some 12 years ago, we were looking for a Company that would grow with us, meet our challenges. I wanted the relationship to become sustainable. Since 2004, Objective has been developing and delivering 58 courses for 671 reporters and journalists from 40 countries
Nathalie Labourdette, Eurovision Academy
The Medical Research Council (MRC) of the UK have used Objective for a number of years to provide staff training on the potential hazards of overseas & UK travel. The trainer, Charlie McGrath, developed a bespoke course for the MRC which has proved very popular and educational for those attending. I would highly recommend Objective Travel Safety.
Dr A R Mitchell, Corporate Adviser, MRC