Travelling abroad on business? Learn how to travel safely with our advice and professional business traveller courses.
Objective Travel Safety was established in 2003 by Charlie McGrath, Jamie Lowther- Pinkerton & Nick Nash and specialises in training a wide range of professionals and individuals prior to their travels. We have a range of consultants who assist us in the delivery of training and the provision of security advice. Whilst our team is small we ensure that our training is delivered by high quality personnel who have extensive knowledge of global security and overseas travel. For example, on our Hostile Environment Safety Courses for journalists delivered in partnership with Eurovision in Bavaria we ensure that one of the four instructors is a leading journalist, often either Eric Feijten and Peter Ter Velde (both of whom work extensively for Dutch TV NOS), Robert Adams, or Ben Timberlake, all of whom have covered conflicts over many years. For our medical training we work with a variety of specialists who provide training, medical support and trauma packs. Read More..
HAVE YOU GOT YOUR KIT ESSENTIALS?
To see our travel must-haves for the international traveller CLICK HERE
- Russian rescue amid deadly blaze on two cargo ships off Crimea
- Democrat Kamala Harris announces presidential run
- Egypt TV host Mohamed al-Ghiety jailed for interviewing gay man
- He Jiankui: China condemns 'baby gene editing' scientist
- Afghanistan: Deadly Taliban attack on military compound
- Zimbabwe opposition accuses government of brutal crackdown
- WhatsApp restricts message-sharing to fight fake news
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg to have cameo in The Lego Movie 2
- Salisbury poisoning: EU sanctions Russian suspects
- Venezuela 'foils national guard rebellion' against Maduro
- US teen denies mocking Native American
- In pictures: 'Super blood wolf moon'
- Florida toddler imitates dad's arrest in viral video
- New Zealand PM Jacinda Ardern: 'I'm a mother, not a superwoman'
- 'Incredible recovery' as jockey almost falls off and still wins
- Macedonia and Greece: Clashes flare over name change
- Courchevel fire: Footage shows deadly blaze at French ski resort
- WW2 wreckage found by grandson on Norwegian mountainside
- Pawel Adamowicz: Mourners gather for mayor's funeral
- Turkey elections: Questions over 'voter aged 165' and other irregularities
- Click to Pray: Pope launches prayer app
- South Korean farmers see boost in banana crop
- Sexism row over German charity event
- Russian post offices raise funds with beer
- 'The bed that saved me from the Taliban'
- France and Germany to seal new deal as Brexit looms
- Trump wall - all you need to know about US border in seven charts
- The struggling farmer who planned his own funeral
- 10 things you didn't know about Davos
- Letter from Africa: What is it like to report a terror attack?
- Why are so many people still dying from snake bites?
- Why are there fuel shortages in Mexico?
- In pictures: Ethiopians celebrate the festival of Timket
- #10YearChallenge; Turkey puts spotlight on the headscarf
21 Jan, 2019
Australia: Heatwave across country
Kenya: Terrorist attack in Nairobi kills 21
Argentina: Union protests expected 24 Jan 19
Colombia: ELN bomb kills 21 at Bogota Police Academy...
20 Jan, 2019
Travellers, be they on business or for pleasure, will find the sub continent a fascinating although an often tiring place to visit. We believe crime levels are significantly lower compared to Latin...
19 Jan, 2019
Most visits to South and Central America are trouble free, but the threat from crime is of concern in many of the continent's urban areas. It's essential to ensure your valuables are split ...
Thailand: Heightened security presence & transportation disruptions are to be anticipated due to postponed electio… https://t.co/k87SLXrf2z
... read more
A selection of our most recommended travel safety products, perfect for those preparing to travel on their gap year… https://t.co/H9ApjUoNaq
... read more
Travel Tips: If travelling to Brazil, you will need proof of onward travel out of Brazil before you leave, so that… https://t.co/aLiESE9HuX
... read more
Charlie McGrath and the team at Objective Travel Safety have provided a range of excellent training programmes for Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC globally over the past four years, covering personal travel safety and security for employees, event security, and travel and security advice for female travellers. Annual training has been delivered through face-to-face workshops (both half-day and-full day) at our offices in London, New York, Hong Kong, Singapore and Shanghai.
Charlie McGrath was engaged by Lucy Electric to provide Overseas Traveller Training to our staff to equip them with the necessary skills to travel safely and securely. Charlie exudes competence in his calm and comprehensive delivery of training programmes. He is extremely knowledgeable and provides real world examples and exercises to ensure his students understand the subject.
We were so impressed with Charlie in the UK that we then asked him to deliver training in India and the Middle East. Once again he exceeded expectations and was roundly complemented by all employees.
Cris Padilla, Lucy Group CSR Specialists, Jan 2018
First trust is at the heart of our partnership, real trust uniequivocal. When we hired Objective Travel Safety some 12 years ago, we were looking for a Company that would grow with us, meet our challenges. I wanted the relationship to become sustainable. Since 2004, Objective has been developing and delivering 58 courses for 671 reporters and journalists from 40 countries
Nathalie Labourdette, Eurovision Academy
The Medical Research Council (MRC) of the UK have used Objective for a number of years to provide staff training on the potential hazards of overseas & UK travel. The trainer (Charlie McGrath) developed a bespoke course for the MRC which has proved very popular and educational for those attending. I would highly recommend Objective.
Dr A R Mitchell, Corporate Adviser, MRC, January 2016
"Very useful", "invaluable advice" and "I had become complacent" were just some comments that we had from our predominantly female buying and shoot teams who travel to the four corners of the world. Charlie delivered a set of really enjoyable and relaxed sessions that gave our teams real food for thought and will help keep them safe in their travels"
Bridget Marchi, JP Boden & Co Ltd, July 2013