Travelling abroad on business? Learn how to travel safely with our advice and professional business traveller courses.
HAVE YOU GOT YOUR KIT ESSENTIALS?
To see our travel must-haves for the international traveller CLICK HERE
- Myanmar coup: Deadliest day of protests as police open fire
- Johnson & Johnson Covid vaccine: FDA approves single-shot jab
- Hong Kong charges 47 activists in largest use yet of new security law
- Ethiopia's Tigray crisis: Blinken says US concerned about atrocities
- The Florida coffee shop where Trump is king
- New York Governor Cuomo faces fresh claims of sexual harassment
- Doctor joins Zoom court hearing while operating on patient
- Pompeii: Archaeologists unveil ceremonial chariot discovery
- Maids in Lebanon: 'My employer treats me like a slave'
- Dominican Republic announces plans for Haiti border fence
- Covid vaccine: Germany urged to back AstraZeneca jab for over-65s
- El Salvador polls: More power for President Nayib Bukele?
- LeBron vs Zlatan: Who won the politics bout?
- Cryptocurrencies: Why Nigeria is a global leader in Bitcoin trade
- Has China lifted 100 million people out of poverty?
- Covid: How this Indian firm is vaccinating the world
- Monsters, mania and the unstoppable march of Pokémon
- Jamal Khashoggi: How intelligence report could dent US-Saudi ties for years
- Week in pictures: 20-26 February 2021
- John F Kennedy: When the US president met Africa's independence heroes
- Ethiopia's Tigray crisis: How a massacre in the sacred city of Aksum unfolded
- Ros Atkins on... Is Facebook too powerful?
- The Dissident: Jamal Khashoggi documentary points finger at Saudi Arabia's crown prince
- China celebrates colourful Lantern Festival
- Mourning the sisters killed as they taught handicrafts
- K-pop superstars Blackpink in climate change message
- The young girl who became pen-pal with Bollywood's biggest stars
- Analysis: Can Asia help Myanmar find a way out of coup crisis?
- 'Op Silent Viper': How an Indian rape suspect was caught after 22 years
- Mother drops children from window to escape Istanbul apartment fire
- Texas sea turtles released back into sea after cold front eases
- Golden Globes: Celebrity make-up artists on their job in the pandemic
- Covid-19: US high school band students rehearse in individual bubbles
- Why Greenpeace is dropping huge boulders into the sea
28 Feb, 2021
Global: FCDO advise against all travel to many countries
Covid-19: Over 108m cases & 2.4m deaths
South Africa & Brazil: New covid variant spreads
28 Feb, 2021
Cases of Covid -19 seems to be stabilising in SE Asia. In China which had over 120,000 cases and over 3300 deaths, cases have all but stopped but infections are occurring elsewhere. Across China mu...
14 Feb, 2021
Cases of Covid 19 continue to grow across the continent and the FCDO advises against all but essential travel to most South and Central American countries and most of them have shut their b...
Hello there! to our lovely group of travellers joining us virtually for our Gap Year Travel and Safety course this… https://t.co/3FsjoQrgab
... read more
Do you know someone who is waiting to travel on their gap year?
Help them to prepare ready to travel as soon as the… https://t.co/J0Wfuct8jw
... read more
Our #gapyear travellers joining us on our next training course are planning ready for their adventures to many coun… https://t.co/28imzURTMT
... read more
"16 years ago (in 2003), I did a gap year safety course, with Nick (?) if I remember correctly. What I learnt has subsequently kept me safe across six continents and many countries. I’ve just got back from travelling in the Middle East, incident free. I still use the ‘READE’ method, still don’t eat unpeeled / unboiled fruit/veg and always check my luggage before crossing borders etc. So I’d just like to say thanks for operating a business teaching lifelong skills that years and years later really do make travel safer, more fun and less problematic! That day at the cafe in London (Troubadour) taught me so much, If I hadn’t attended, I imagine I’d have not had the smooth travels I’ve had!"
Richard - Gap Year Course Attendee
Charlie McGrath and the team at Objective Travel Safety have provided a range of excellent training programmes for Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC globally over the past four years, covering personal travel safety and security for employees, event security, and travel and security advice for female travellers. Annual training has been delivered through face-to-face workshops (both half-day and-full day) at our offices in London, New York, Hong Kong, Singapore and Shanghai.
First trust is at the heart of our partnership, real trust uniequivocal. When we hired Objective Travel Safety some 12 years ago, we were looking for a Company that would grow with us, meet our challenges. I wanted the relationship to become sustainable. Since 2004, Objective has been developing and delivering 58 courses for 671 reporters and journalists from 40 countries
Nathalie Labourdette, Eurovision Academy