Travelling abroad on business? Learn how to travel safely with our advice and professional business traveller courses.
HAVE YOU GOT YOUR KIT ESSENTIALS?
To see our travel must-haves for the international traveller CLICK HERE
- 2022 Beijing Winter Olympics: China criticises US diplomatic boycott
- Rohingya sue Facebook for $150bn over Myanmar hate speech
- Western leaders urge Russia to lower Ukraine tensions
- Emmett Till: US closes investigation without charges
- Indonesia volcano: How I escaped the deadly Mt Semeru eruption
- Peter Foster: Australian conman caught after six-month manhunt
- Hong Kong Covid: The Cathay pilots stuck in 'perpetual quarantine'
- Ghislaine Maxwell 'gave schoolgirl outfit to Epstein victim'
- Amid shortage, Canada taps into emergency maple syrup reserves
- Covid-19: Italy tightens restrictions for unvaccinated
- New York's workers must all have vaccine by 27 December
- Jussie Smollett testifies at trial: 'There was no hoax'
- Amalia: Heir to the Dutch throne keeps it normal at 18
- David Gulpilil: Profound legacy of a trailblazing Aboriginal actor
- 'I had to move across America when I became allergic to the sun'
- Helping trans people escape death in their home countries
- 'I want Afghan women to be free to wear colour'
- Juan Jose Florian: Colombia's Para-cycling 'superhero' and his dramatic life story
- Omicron: Why is Nigeria on the travel red list?
- Rebel Wilson on weight loss: I know what it’s like to be invisible
- Mahbouba Seraj: Afghanistan is a country in trouble
- The Palestinian jailbreak that rocked Israel
- James Webb Space Telescope scientist: 'It's the future of astrophysics'
- How Lebanon's economic problems could leave Sara blind
05 Dec, 2021
Global: FCDO advise against all travel to many countries
Covid-19: Over 193m cases & 5m deaths
Southern Africa: New covid variant & travel restrictions added...
04 Dec, 2021
A new covid variant has emerged named Omicron in late Nov '21 in Southern Africa prompting the UK, Israel and many EU countries banning flights. On 25th Nov the UK put 9 southern africa...
02 Dec, 2021
Cases of Covid-19 are now slowing down and travel is beginning to open up to Central and South America. However, some countries such as Argentina and Uruguay remai...
Here is FCDO red list of African countries. Expect them to be lifted in a few weeks when Omicron is rampant in UK!! https://t.co/jORQhtCQqP
... read more
@elonmusk Looking forward to 2022 flights
... read more
RT @CharlieMcGrath0: Central and South America r currently best options 4 gap yr travel. Covid entry-Double vac, health declaration forms a…
... read more
'Really enjoyed it, very informative but never felt overloaded and most of all fun!
'Excellent, brilliant hospitality and food'
'Good pace to the lessons and the discussions over dinner were a good idea for emotional trauma chat'.
Attendees from 2-Day HEST
Thank you for having me at the EBU seminar "Hostile Environment Safety" last week!
The week was extraordinary! What lay not only at the scene - no question Schloss Hexenagger is a show in itself - but above all to the trainer: Inside! So honestly true, so pleasant, focused and professionally competent trainers: Inside I have seldom experienced. Hats off!
HEST Course Attendee - Bayerischer Rundfunk
"16 years ago (in 2003), I did a gap year safety course, with Nick (?) if I remember correctly. What I learnt has subsequently kept me safe across six continents and many countries. I’ve just got back from travelling in the Middle East, incident free. I still use the ‘READE’ method, still don’t eat unpeeled / unboiled fruit/veg and always check my luggage before crossing borders etc. So I’d just like to say thanks for operating a business teaching lifelong skills that years and years later really do make travel safer, more fun and less problematic! That day at the cafe in London (Troubadour) taught me so much, If I hadn’t attended, I imagine I’d have not had the smooth travels I’ve had!"
Richard - Gap Year Course Attendee
First trust is at the heart of our partnership, real trust uniequivocal. When we hired Objective Travel Safety some 12 years ago, we were looking for a Company that would grow with us, meet our challenges. I wanted the relationship to become sustainable. Since 2004, Objective has been developing and delivering 58 courses for 671 reporters and journalists from 40 countries
Nathalie Labourdette, Eurovision Academy