Travelling abroad on business? Learn how to travel safely with our advice and professional business traveller courses.
Objective Travel Safety was established in 2003 by Charlie McGrath, Jamie Lowther- Pinkerton & Nick Nash and specialises in training a wide range of professionals and individuals prior to their travels. We have a range of consultants who assist us in the delivery of training and the provision of security advice. Whilst our team is small we ensure that our training is delivered by high quality personnel who have extensive knowledge of global security and overseas travel. For example, on our Hostile Environment Safety Courses for journalists delivered in partnership with Eurovision in Bavaria we ensure that one of the four instructors is a leading journalist, often either Eric Feijten and Peter Ter Velde (both of whom work extensively for Dutch TV NOS), Robert Adams, or Ben Timberlake, all of whom have covered conflicts over many years. For our medical training we work with a variety of specialists who provide training, medical support and trauma packs. Read More..
HAVE YOU GOT YOUR KIT ESSENTIALS?
To see our travel must-haves for the international traveller CLICK HERE
- California fires: Firefighters hold containment lines in north
- Melania calls for national security aide Mira Ricardel's firing
- Pink Legacy diamond sold for world record price
- Joaquín 'El Chapo' Guzmán is scapegoat, says defence lawyer
- Feted Zimbabwe female rangers denied glory
- Japan GDP: Natural disasters hit economic growth
- JUUL suspends flavoured e-cigarette sales to curb teen use
- Italy budget: Rome rejects European Commission demands
- Israel-Gaza: Deadly fire traded across border
- FBI: Spike in US hate crimes for third year in a row
- Lion cub found in Lamborghini by Paris police
- Thais mourn boxer Anucha Kochana, 13, killed in fight
- Refugee family arrives in Canada just in time for snow
- Australia animals: Making 'baby formula' for native wildlife
- California wildfires survivor's tearful account of escape with son
- Stan Lee: The man behind the mask
- Stan Lee on how he created Spider-Man
- Old lady mistakes Chancellor Merkel for Macron's wife
- Racing dogs facing uncertain future after Florida vote
- Marie Antoinette's jewels up for auction
- 'Superwoman' Lilly Singh to take a break from YouTube
- Russia minefield found by major road
- Danish warship found in ten-year quest
- Dutch millers protest at mass tourism
- The beautiful islands that could help stop killer diseases
- 'Not Disneyland': Dutch hit back at 'over-tourism'
- Has a new racing ban in Florida doomed these dogs?
- What's the best way to escape from a wildfire?
- The search in Germany for the lost skull of Tanzania's Mangi Meli
13 Nov, 2018
USA: California 30 wild fire deaths, many missing
India:Delhi Smog worsens
Israel: Clashes in Gaza
Iran: US increases sanctions, protest in Iran
Senegal: Outbreak of Den...
13 Nov, 2018
All travellers planning to go to Africa are strongly advised to check the security and health situation on the UK FCO Travel Advice site and other sites such as the US state Department, WHO and see...
13 Nov, 2018
Thailand has a reputation for scams, crime and drugs and therefore travellers need to be very careful. It must be remembered that there are very severe penalties for drugs smuggling in all SE Asian...
A reminder that bats can also carry rabies and if bitten or scratched by an animal abroad you must thoroughly wash… https://t.co/W39F5OkPAf
... read more
Bats can also carry rabies & if bitten or scratched by an animal abroad you must thoroughly wash wound & seek medic… https://t.co/a7eUUkhxoA
... read more
RT @FCOtravel: #USA Revised information. There are large wildfires in Butte County in North California and near Malibu, Los Angeles County…
... read more
Charlie McGrath and the team at Objective Travel have provided a range of excellent training programmes for Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC globally over the past four years covering personal travel safety and security for employees, event security and travel and security advice for female travellers. Annual training has been delivered through face-to-face workshops (half day and full day) at our offices in London, New York, Hong Kong, Singapore and Shanghai,
Charlie McGrath was engaged by Lucy Electric to provide Overseas Traveller Training to our staff to equip them with the necessary skills to travel safely and securely. Charlie exudes competence in his calm and comprehensive delivery of training programmes. He is extremely knowledgeable and provides real world examples and exercises to ensure his students understand the subject.
We were so impressed with Charlie in the UK that we then asked him to deliver training in India and the Middle East. Once again he exceeded expectations and was roundly complemented by all employees.
Cris Padilla, Lucy Group CSR Specialists, Jan 2018
First trust is at the heart of our partnership, real trust uniequivocal. When we hired Objective Travel Safety some 12 years ago, we were looking for a Company that would grow with us, meet our challenges. I wanted the relationship to become sustainable. Since 2004, Objective has been developing and delivering 58 courses for 671 reporters and journalists from 40 countries
Nathalie Labourdette, Eurovision Academy
The Medical Research Council (MRC) of the UK have used Objective for a number of years to provide staff training on the potential hazards of overseas & UK travel. The trainer (Charlie McGrath) developed a bespoke course for the MRC which has proved very popular and educational for those attending. I would highly recommend Objective.
Dr A R Mitchell, Corporate Adviser, MRC, January 2016
"Very useful", "invaluable advice" and "I had become complacent" were just some comments that we had from our predominantly female buying and shoot teams who travel to the four corners of the world. Charlie delivered a set of really enjoyable and relaxed sessions that gave our teams real food for thought and will help keep them safe in their travels"
Bridget Marchi, JP Boden & Co Ltd, July 2013