Travelling abroad on business? Learn how to travel safely with our advice and professional business traveller courses.
HAVE YOU GOT YOUR KIT ESSENTIALS?
To see our travel must-haves for the international traveller CLICK HERE
- Coronavirus: Donald Trump finally wears mask in public
- Mali president dissolves constitutional court amid unrest
- Coronavirus: Thousands protest in Israel over handling of economy
- Coronavirus: Bollywood star Amitabh Bachchan tests positive
- Walt Disney World reopens in Florida amid Covid-19 surge
- Fox News: Tucker Carlson writer Blake Neff resigns over racist messages
- Hagia Sophia: World Council of Churches appeals to Turkey on mosque decision
- Roger Stone: Critics blast Trump for commuting ex-adviser's jail term
- Srebrenica: Bosnia marks 25 years since massacre
- Russia far east protest over Khabarovsk governor's arrest
- South African church attack: Five dead after 'hostage situation'
- Shark kills teenage surfer in Australia's New South Wales
- Hong Kong security law: Why we are taking our BNOs and leaving
- Chop in Seattle: Why this police-free protest zone ultimately failed
- Russian journalists in shock as FSB hunts enemy within
- Mexico crime: Could this become the bloodiest year on record?
- Coronavirus: The chaplains toiling on the frontlines
- Coronavirus: Fake cures in Latin America’s deadly outbreak
- Srebrenica: Scaled-back ceremony marks 25 years since massacre
- George Floyd: 'If you don't break the chain, then who will?'
- Nigeria: 11-year old dancer challenges ballet stereotypes
- Saving one of the world's rarest antelope
- 'Our Irish island is the last stop before America'
- Cancel culture: What unites young people against Obama and Trump
- Iran's female gamers face challenges to stay online
- Killing Eve: How author Luke Jennings created Villanelle
- Shooting celebrities: Thirty years behind the lens
11 Jul, 2020
Global: FCO advise against all travel overseas
Covid-19: Over 12.5m cases & over 560,000 deaths
Brazil: Rapid rise in Covid deaths - over 90,000 deaths
10 Jul, 2020
Cases of Covid - 19 in Africa are rising at a significant rate fast and all countries have imposed borders controls and health entry checks. There are very serious concerns that the Covid 1...
09 Jul, 2020
Cases of Covid 19 are growing and the FCO now advises against all but essential travel to most South and Central American countries and most of them are or have shut their borders to foreig...
Join us for our Hostile Environment Safety Training with the @EBU_Academy on 28th September. This is a new date ad… https://t.co/DG1yDwrWCw
... read more
Delighted to deliver a Business Travel Safety Training course online for @unilincoln. Now travel corridors are open… https://t.co/rpgplKTSNu
... read more
The Covid -19 situation continues to deepen in South America, Brazil has more than 1.5m cases, Peru and Bolivia aff… https://t.co/WZHyUD3Dlf
... read more
"16 years ago (in 2003), I did a gap year safety course, with Nick (?) if I remember correctly. What I learnt has subsequently kept me safe across six continents and many countries. I’ve just got back from travelling in the Middle East, incident free. I still use the ‘READE’ method, still don’t eat unpeeled / unboiled fruit/veg and always check my luggage before crossing borders etc. So I’d just like to say thanks for operating a business teaching lifelong skills that years and years later really do make travel safer, more fun and less problematic! That day at the cafe in London (Troubadour) taught me so much, If I hadn’t attended, I imagine I’d have not had the smooth travels I’ve had!"
Richard - Gap Year Course Attendee
Charlie McGrath and the team at Objective Travel Safety have provided a range of excellent training programmes for Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC globally over the past four years, covering personal travel safety and security for employees, event security, and travel and security advice for female travellers. Annual training has been delivered through face-to-face workshops (both half-day and-full day) at our offices in London, New York, Hong Kong, Singapore and Shanghai.
First trust is at the heart of our partnership, real trust uniequivocal. When we hired Objective Travel Safety some 12 years ago, we were looking for a Company that would grow with us, meet our challenges. I wanted the relationship to become sustainable. Since 2004, Objective has been developing and delivering 58 courses for 671 reporters and journalists from 40 countries
Nathalie Labourdette, Eurovision Academy