Travelling abroad on business? Learn how to travel safely with our advice and professional business traveller courses.
HAVE YOU GOT YOUR KIT ESSENTIALS?
To see our travel must-haves for the international traveller CLICK HERE
- Kabul attack: Families bury schoolchildren of blast that killed dozens
- Jerusalem protests: Netanyahu defends Israeli action after clashes with Palestinians
- Lampedusa: More than 1,000 migrants arrive on Italian island
- Golden Globes controversy: Scarlett Johansson joins criticism
- Chinese rocket debris crashes into Indian Ocean - state media
- Elon Musk reveals he has Asperger's on Saturday Night Live
- Italy Mafia: Murdered judge Rosario Livatino beatified
- Covid: Dracula's castle in Romania offers tourists vaccine
- Chad claims win over rebels after President Déby's death
- Kentucky Derby: Bob Baffert's winner Medina Spirit fails drugs test
- Chinese dreams on Native American land: A tale of cannabis boom and bust
- Sophie Scholl: Student who resisted Hitler and inspires Germany
- Joe Ligon: America's 'longest juvenile lifer' on 68 years in prison
- Has Honduras become a 'narco-state'?
- Kenneth who? How Africans are forgetting their history
- The 'smart and cheeky' Aboriginal boy teaching Australia a lesson
- Mystery of why thousands of fish have died in Lebanese lake
- Olympics: 'The Taliban wouldn’t let me cycle because I’m a woman'
- ICYMI: Nine babies and a giant squid
- India's Covid crisis: Rural hospitals unable to cope as virus spreads
- Philippines Covid surge throws country into disarray
- #MeToo Serbia: 'I thought I was the only one'
08 May, 2021
Global: FCDO advise against all travel to many countries
Covid-19: Over 132m cases & 3m deaths
India, Nepal, Turkey & Brazil: Surge in Covid cases
08 May, 2021
Travellers, be they on business or for pleasure, will find the subcontinent a fascinating although an often tiring place to visit. We believe crime levels are significantly lower compared to Latin ...
01 May, 2021
Cases of Covid 19 continue to grow across the continent and the FCDO advises against all but essential travel to most South and Central American countries and most of them have shut their b...
Busy training #journalists & #reporters on our Virtual General Safety Awareness Training Course, designed for indiv… https://t.co/n59FRWtQVO
... read more
India now reporting over 400k new cases per day. Also rise in Pakistan, Bangladesh & Nepal. 2 week lockdown imposed… https://t.co/1a12K6lpkZ
... read more
Did you know we offer a range of Travel & Safety Talks for Schools? Are your students prepared for the challenges o… https://t.co/Aj3i1OVkin
... read more
"16 years ago (in 2003), I did a gap year safety course, with Nick (?) if I remember correctly. What I learnt has subsequently kept me safe across six continents and many countries. I’ve just got back from travelling in the Middle East, incident free. I still use the ‘READE’ method, still don’t eat unpeeled / unboiled fruit/veg and always check my luggage before crossing borders etc. So I’d just like to say thanks for operating a business teaching lifelong skills that years and years later really do make travel safer, more fun and less problematic! That day at the cafe in London (Troubadour) taught me so much, If I hadn’t attended, I imagine I’d have not had the smooth travels I’ve had!"
Richard - Gap Year Course Attendee
Charlie McGrath and the team at Objective Travel Safety have provided a range of excellent training programmes for Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC globally over the past four years, covering personal travel safety and security for employees, event security, and travel and security advice for female travellers. Annual training has been delivered through face-to-face workshops (both half-day and-full day) at our offices in London, New York, Hong Kong, Singapore and Shanghai.
First trust is at the heart of our partnership, real trust uniequivocal. When we hired Objective Travel Safety some 12 years ago, we were looking for a Company that would grow with us, meet our challenges. I wanted the relationship to become sustainable. Since 2004, Objective has been developing and delivering 58 courses for 671 reporters and journalists from 40 countries
Nathalie Labourdette, Eurovision Academy