23rd and 24th June 2019
Call 01788 899029 to Book
Objective Travel Safety was established in 2002 by Charlie McGrath, Jamie Lowther-Pinkerton & Nick Nash and specialises in training a wide range of professionals and individuals prior to their travels. We have a range of consultants who assist us in the delivery of training and the provision of security advice. Whilst our team is small, we ensure that our training is delivered by high quality personnel who have extensive knowledge of global security and overseas travel. For example, on our Hostile Environment Safety Courses (HEST) for journalists delivered in partnership with Eurovision in Bavaria, we ensure that one of the four instructors is a leading journalist, often either Eric Feijten and Peter Ter Velde (both of whom work extensively for Dutch TV NOS), Robert Adams, or Ben Timberlake, all of whom have covered conflicts over many years. For our medical training, we work with a variety of specialists who provide training, medical support and trauma packs. Read More..
HAVE YOU GOT YOUR KIT ESSENTIALS?
To see our travel must-haves for the international traveller CLICK HERE
- Gulf of Oman: Saudi Arabia blames tanker attacks on rival Iran
- Hong Kong extradition bill: Protesters vow to push ahead
- Italian film director Franco Zeffirelli dies at 96
- Priests wear hard hats at Notre-Dame
- Seven die while cleaning hotel sewer in India's Gujarat
- India announces retaliatory trade tariffs against the US
- Babe Ruth jersey fetches record-breaking $5.6m at auction
- Amanda Knox feared attacks and accusations on return to Italy
- Venezuela crisis: Migrants dash to cross Peru border
- Roadside bomb kills several police officers in east Kenya
- Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe begins new hunger strike
- Sudan: Friends pay tribute to victim of Sudan protests
- The day Trump ran for president (and what people predicted)
- Ebola crosses a porous border
- China’s history of extraordinary rendition
- Jan Broberg: Abuser used alien conspiracy to control me
- Franco Zeffirelli - one of the greatest movie directors
- Why would a nurse become a serial killer?
- Hong Kong suspension: Residents and lawmakers react
- What happens if Mexico doesn't stem migrant flow?
- ICYMI: Bond car for sale and a vertical spillway
- Sudan protest witnesses saw 'death in all its forms'
- Turkish Airbus plane sunk for diving tourism
- Postpartum psychosis: 'I always feared I’d go mad, and when I had my son I did'
- How a love of surfing bring rich and poor together in Rio
- Chernobyl survivors assess fact and fiction in TV series
- A telephone for grief after the Japanese tsunami
- The Bookshop: The story of Australia's oldest LGBTI bookstore
15 Jun, 2019
Venezeula: Hundred cross to Peru
Sudan: Tension in Khartoum
Uganda: First case of Ebola
Australia: Water rationing in NSW
Israel: New elections planned
14 Jun, 2019
Most visits to South and Central America are trouble free, but the threat from crime is of concern in many of the continent's urban areas. It's essential to ensure your valuables are split ...
13 Jun, 2019
Countries across the Middle East face political turmoil following the revolutions in Libya, Tunisia, Egypt, and the ongoing conflict in Syria. Libya was slowly recovering post revolution but has co...
RT @FCOtravel: #Brazil A national general strike is planned for Friday 14 June which will affect public transport across Brazil. Disruption…
... read more
Our stretchy Spi-Belt Pouch is a must when travelling. Perfect for holding your phone, keys, ID, cash, credit cards… https://t.co/cLFQPbON94
... read more
Are you taking part in the #MongolRally this year? Our #Expeditionsafety course covers all aspects of safety & secu… https://t.co/kOOVNnC1uo
... read more
Charlie and the team at Objective Travel Safety tailored a one day training event for myself and my partner ahead of our cycle adventure from Scotland to Cape Wrath. Having spoken to many different companies, this was the first organisation who were able to offer a bespoke day which focused exactly on the countries we will be visiting, and the dangers we may encounter as cyclists.
Lucy Alliott, Cycle Adventure from Scotland to Cape Wrath
Charlie McGrath and the team at Objective Travel Safety have provided a range of excellent training programmes for Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC globally over the past four years, covering personal travel safety and security for employees, event security, and travel and security advice for female travellers. Annual training has been delivered through face-to-face workshops (both half-day and-full day) at our offices in London, New York, Hong Kong, Singapore and Shanghai.
Charlie McGrath was engaged by Lucy Electric to provide Overseas Traveller Training to our staff to equip them with the necessary skills to travel safely and securely. Charlie exudes competence in his calm and comprehensive delivery of training programmes. He is extremely knowledgeable and provides real world examples and exercises to ensure his students understand the subject.
We were so impressed with Charlie in the UK that we then asked him to deliver training in India and the Middle East. Once again he exceeded expectations and was roundly complemented by all employees.
Cris Padilla, Lucy Group CSR Specialists
First trust is at the heart of our partnership, real trust uniequivocal. When we hired Objective Travel Safety some 12 years ago, we were looking for a Company that would grow with us, meet our challenges. I wanted the relationship to become sustainable. Since 2004, Objective has been developing and delivering 58 courses for 671 reporters and journalists from 40 countries
Nathalie Labourdette, Eurovision Academy
The Medical Research Council (MRC) of the UK have used Objective for a number of years to provide staff training on the potential hazards of overseas & UK travel. The trainer, Charlie McGrath, developed a bespoke course for the MRC which has proved very popular and educational for those attending. I would highly recommend Objective Travel Safety.
Dr A R Mitchell, Corporate Adviser, MRC