Travelling abroad on business? Learn how to travel safely with our advice and professional business traveller courses.
Objective Travel Safety was established in 2003 by Charlie McGrath, Jamie Lowther- Pinkerton & Nick Nash and specialises in training a wide range of professionals and individuals prior to their travels. We have a range of consultants who assist us in the delivery of training and the provision of security advice. Whilst our team is small we ensure that our training is delivered by high quality personnel who have extensive knowledge of global security and overseas travel. For example, on our Hostile Environment Safety Courses for journalists delivered in partnership with Eurovision in Bavaria we ensure that one of the four instructors is a leading journalist, often either Eric Feijten and Peter Ter Velde (both of whom work extensively for Dutch TV NOS), Robert Adams, or Ben Timberlake, all of whom have covered conflicts over many years. For our medical training we work with a variety of specialists who provide training, medical support and trauma packs. Read More..
HAVE YOU GOT YOUR KIT ESSENTIALS?
To see our travel must-haves for the international traveller CLICK HERE
- Jamal Khashoggi disappearance: US asks Turkey for recording evidence
- Crimea attack: Gun attack at Kerch college kills 19
- Sabarimala: Mobs attack women near India Hindu temple
- Norway apologises to its World War Two 'German girls'
- Trump launches process to quit 144-year-old postal treaty
- Viktoria Marinova: Suspect in journalist murder extradited
- US shies away from calling China a currency manipulator
- EBay files lawsuit against Amazon over 'seller recruitment'
- Jayme Closs: Hunt for 13-year-old after parents murdered
- 'Fake death' man's wife kills self and children
- Twitter's 'Russia-Iran' troll tweet trove made public
- Melania Trump : 'Smoke-filled' plane forced to land
- Landmines: Will they continue to kill thousands?
- The little lion cub raised by a dog
- Angry crowds block women from Sabarimala Hindu temple
- Yemen air strike: The school that's lost 42 children
- Melania Trump's flight forced to land after smoke fills plane cabin
- Nimble bear manages to open car door
- Legal cannabis in Canada: Should pot convicts get amnesty?
- Roseanne objects to manner of character's spin-off exit
- California student 'baked grandma's ashes into cookies'
- Russian minister offers land as prize on Instagram
- Russian region offers phones for extremism tip-offs
- Thousands apply to be an Iraqi minister
- Cannabis in Canada: How it went down on Legalisation Day
- Healthcare in US: The big election issue that's not Trump
- Venezuelans escape to Spain and ask to return old favour
- Central African Republic: 'Why a grenade couldn't stop our music'
- China disappearances show Beijing sets its own rules
16 Oct, 2018
USA: Florida recovery operation post hurricane Michael
Brazil: Presidential elections run off on 28 Oct
Indonesia: Tsunami kills over 1600 on Sulawesi
Zimbabwe; Economic condit...
13 Oct, 2018
Travellers, be they on business or for pleasure, will find the sub continent a fascinating although an often tiring place to visit. We believe crime levels are significantly lower compared to Latin...
12 Oct, 2018
All travellers planning to go to Africa are strongly advised to check the security and health situation on the UK FCO Travel Advice site and other sites such as the US state Department, WHO and see...
Have you seen our latest brochure on our Gap Year Safety Training Course - 'Keeping you Safe on your Gap Year'.
... read more
Just a few places left on our Gap Year Safety Course 'Keeping you Safe on your Gap Year' on Thursday 18th October… https://t.co/374sXy2swK
... read more
Just a few places left on our Gap Year Safety Course on Thursday 18th October, London. We give the inexperienced tr… https://t.co/OeQPhsfbhx
... read more
Charlie McGrath and the team at Objective Travel have provided a range of excellent training programmes for Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC globally over the past four years covering personal travel safety and security for employees, event security and travel and security advice for female travellers. Annual training has been delivered through face-to-face workshops (half day and full day) at our offices in London, New York, Hong Kong, Singapore and Shanghai,
Charlie McGrath was engaged by Lucy Electric to provide Overseas Traveller Training to our staff to equip them with the necessary skills to travel safely and securely. Charlie exudes competence in his calm and comprehensive delivery of training programmes. He is extremely knowledgeable and provides real world examples and exercises to ensure his students understand the subject.
We were so impressed with Charlie in the UK that we then asked him to deliver training in India and the Middle East. Once again he exceeded expectations and was roundly complemented by all employees.
Cris Padilla, Lucy Group CSR Specialists, Jan 2018
First trust is at the heart of our partnership, real trust uniequivocal. When we hired Objective Travel Safety some 12 years ago, we were looking for a Company that would grow with us, meet our challenges. I wanted the relationship to become sustainable. Since 2004, Objective has been developing and delivering 58 courses for 671 reporters and journalists from 40 countries
Nathalie Labourdette, Eurovision Academy
The Medical Research Council (MRC) of the UK have used Objective for a number of years to provide staff training on the potential hazards of overseas & UK travel. The trainer (Charlie McGrath) developed a bespoke course for the MRC which has proved very popular and educational for those attending. I would highly recommend Objective.
Dr A R Mitchell, Corporate Adviser, MRC, January 2016
"Very useful", "invaluable advice" and "I had become complacent" were just some comments that we had from our predominantly female buying and shoot teams who travel to the four corners of the world. Charlie delivered a set of really enjoyable and relaxed sessions that gave our teams real food for thought and will help keep them safe in their travels"
Bridget Marchi, JP Boden & Co Ltd, July 2013