Travelling abroad on business? Learn how to travel safely with our advice and professional business traveller courses.
HAVE YOU GOT YOUR KIT ESSENTIALS?
To see our travel must-haves for the international traveller CLICK HERE
- Alexei Navalny: EU and US demand release of poisoned Putin critic
- Migrant caravan: Guatemala blocks thousands bound for US
- Australia unlikely to fully reopen border in 2021, says top official
- Trapped Chinese miners' note sparks hopes for rescue
- The Capitol Police officer in a MAGA hat. What’s the real story?
- Australian Open 2021: 'No special treatment' for tennis players in Melbourne
- Covid: Brazil approves and rolls out AstraZeneca and Sinovac vaccines
- Covid-19: The road back to Wuhan
- Github apologises for firing Jewish employee who warned about 'Nazis'
- Aditya Singh: Man found 'living in airport for three months' over Covid fears
- Biden inauguration: Fortified US statehouses see some small protests
- Lee Jae Yong: Samsung heir gets prison term for bribery scandal
- US in Somalia: 'We still need the Americans for security'
- Racism in education: How 'truth pages' helped students fight back
- Yemen: This doctor saw Covid hospital empty after fake death text
- Nazi Ravensbrück camp: How ordinary women became SS torturers
- Capitol riots: Are US militia groups becoming more active?
- Biden inauguration: How the White House gets ready for a new president
- A wristband that tells your boss if you are unhappy
- The man startling millions of starlings with lasers
- Wilmington 1898: When white supremacists overthrew a US government
- The Instagrammers who worry Iran
- Lai Chi-Wai raises HK$5.2m for charity climbing Nina Towers
- Alexei Navalny: What happened when he returned to Russia?
- Covid-19: Australian Open competitors practice in isolation hotels
- Lekki toll gate shootings: What really happened?
- Fighting for the Parthenon marbles
- Covid-19: France begins 6pm curfew
18 Jan, 2021
Global: FCDO advise against all travel to many countries
Covid-19: Over 89m cases & 1.9m deaths
Covid/UK: Entry restrictions from S Africa & S America
18 Jan, 2021
Cases of Covid -19 seems to be stabilising in SE Asia. In China which had over 120,000 cases and over 3300 deaths, cases have all but stopped but infections are occurring elsewhere. Across China mu...
16 Jan, 2021
Travellers, be they on business or for pleasure, will find the subcontinent a fascinating although an often tiring place to visit. We believe crime levels are significantly lower compared to Latin ...
Thank you to all our young travellers who attended our Gap Year Travel and Safety training via Zoom on Wednesday. I… https://t.co/Sk0YQG6HGI
... read more
RT @FCDOGovUK: From 4am on 18 January, pre-departure coronavirus testing will be a requirement for arrivals into England.
This THREAD expl…
... read more
We’re delighted that Looby Mills, our new team member at Objective is on hand to answer your questions on gap year… https://t.co/pSG3cmVOXz
... read more
"16 years ago (in 2003), I did a gap year safety course, with Nick (?) if I remember correctly. What I learnt has subsequently kept me safe across six continents and many countries. I’ve just got back from travelling in the Middle East, incident free. I still use the ‘READE’ method, still don’t eat unpeeled / unboiled fruit/veg and always check my luggage before crossing borders etc. So I’d just like to say thanks for operating a business teaching lifelong skills that years and years later really do make travel safer, more fun and less problematic! That day at the cafe in London (Troubadour) taught me so much, If I hadn’t attended, I imagine I’d have not had the smooth travels I’ve had!"
Richard - Gap Year Course Attendee
Charlie McGrath and the team at Objective Travel Safety have provided a range of excellent training programmes for Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC globally over the past four years, covering personal travel safety and security for employees, event security, and travel and security advice for female travellers. Annual training has been delivered through face-to-face workshops (both half-day and-full day) at our offices in London, New York, Hong Kong, Singapore and Shanghai.
First trust is at the heart of our partnership, real trust uniequivocal. When we hired Objective Travel Safety some 12 years ago, we were looking for a Company that would grow with us, meet our challenges. I wanted the relationship to become sustainable. Since 2004, Objective has been developing and delivering 58 courses for 671 reporters and journalists from 40 countries
Nathalie Labourdette, Eurovision Academy