23rd and 24th June 2019
Call 01788 899029 to Book
Objective Travel Safety was established in 2003 by Charlie McGrath, Jamie Lowther- Pinkerton & Nick Nash and specialises in training a wide range of professionals and individuals prior to their travels. We have a range of consultants who assist us in the delivery of training and the provision of security advice. Whilst our team is small we ensure that our training is delivered by high quality personnel who have extensive knowledge of global security and overseas travel. For example, on our Hostile Environment Safety Courses for journalists delivered in partnership with Eurovision in Bavaria we ensure that one of the four instructors is a leading journalist, often either Eric Feijten and Peter Ter Velde (both of whom work extensively for Dutch TV NOS), Robert Adams, or Ben Timberlake, all of whom have covered conflicts over many years. For our medical training we work with a variety of specialists who provide training, medical support and trauma packs. Read More..
HAVE YOU GOT YOUR KIT ESSENTIALS?
To see our travel must-haves for the international traveller CLICK HERE
- Turpin captivity case: Children forgive parents for torture
- Mueller report: Subpoena issued for unredacted version
- Ukraine presidential rivals trade barbs in stadium debate
- Ex-Peru president's daughter reads suicide note at funeral
- South Africa hit by deadly Easter church collapse
- Hurricane Michael upgraded to Category Five storm
- Militia detains migrants at gunpoint along the US-Mexico border
- Turkey arrests suspected UAE spies in Istanbul
- Saudi sisters in Georgia: 'We were treated like slaves'
- Leica China video sparks backlash over Tiananmen Square image
- Sudan protesters 'to name transitional government'
- India voter 'chops off finger' after voting for wrong party
- 'How the Columbine school shooting changed my life'
- The Mueller report - in 60 seconds
- Male synchronised swimmer fighting for gender equality
- World's Best Teacher Peter Tabichi on how he reached the top
- Windrush scandal: Trauma continues one year on
- Once destroyed by the Taliban, the Buddha statues live again
- 'Assange smeared faeces in Ecuador embassy,' says president
- Snakes force Liberian President George Weah out of office
- Homeless Australian man reunited with lost rat pet by police
- Hellboy film in Russia replaces Stalin with Hitler
- Chinese school's car project prompts class bias debate
- Russian priest posted to remote village over wife's 'sin'
- Good Friday marked around the world
- Mueller report: Eight things we only just learned
- India election 2019: The debunked fake news that keeps coming back
- Ukraine election: What a TV box set may tell us about the future
- Bangka Island: The WW2 massacre and a 'truth too awful to speak'
- Jung lovers: BTS delve into psychology on their album, Map Of The Soul
- Why India sees sex on false promise of marriage as rape
- Quiz of the Week: But what do visitors see outside Notre-Dame?
- Sudan stand-off after Omar al-Bashir ousted
19 Apr, 2019
Indonesia: Presidential elections awaited
Sudan: President Omar al Bashir ousted
Egypt: Presidential referendum due 20 - 22 April
Algeria: Anti government protest to continue
12 Apr, 2019
All travellers planning to go to Africa are strongly advised to check the security and health situation on the UK FCO Travel Advice site and other sites such as the US state Department, WHO and see...
11 Apr, 2019
Countries across the Middle East face political turmoil following the revolutions in Libya, Tunisia, Egypt, and the ongoing conflict in Syria. Libya was slowly recovering post revolution but has co...
We're in London today delivering another Business Travel Safety Awareness course. If you are interested in finding… https://t.co/5ZOlcfRsQO
... read more
Travel Tip: Travelling abroad? Worthwhile understanding what the local sport passion is, e.g. if going to India, re… https://t.co/qTevoD6GNH
... read more
We still have a few spaces available on our Gap Year Travel Safety Training course this Thursday 18th April. 'Keepi… https://t.co/fUhdcnStnu
... read more
Charlie McGrath and the team at Objective Travel Safety have provided a range of excellent training programmes for Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC globally over the past four years, covering personal travel safety and security for employees, event security, and travel and security advice for female travellers. Annual training has been delivered through face-to-face workshops (both half-day and-full day) at our offices in London, New York, Hong Kong, Singapore and Shanghai.
Charlie McGrath was engaged by Lucy Electric to provide Overseas Traveller Training to our staff to equip them with the necessary skills to travel safely and securely. Charlie exudes competence in his calm and comprehensive delivery of training programmes. He is extremely knowledgeable and provides real world examples and exercises to ensure his students understand the subject.
We were so impressed with Charlie in the UK that we then asked him to deliver training in India and the Middle East. Once again he exceeded expectations and was roundly complemented by all employees.
Cris Padilla, Lucy Group CSR Specialists, Jan 2018
First trust is at the heart of our partnership, real trust uniequivocal. When we hired Objective Travel Safety some 12 years ago, we were looking for a Company that would grow with us, meet our challenges. I wanted the relationship to become sustainable. Since 2004, Objective has been developing and delivering 58 courses for 671 reporters and journalists from 40 countries
Nathalie Labourdette, Eurovision Academy
The Medical Research Council (MRC) of the UK have used Objective for a number of years to provide staff training on the potential hazards of overseas & UK travel. The trainer (Charlie McGrath) developed a bespoke course for the MRC which has proved very popular and educational for those attending. I would highly recommend Objective.
Dr A R Mitchell, Corporate Adviser, MRC, January 2016
"Very useful", "invaluable advice" and "I had become complacent" were just some comments that we had from our predominantly female buying and shoot teams who travel to the four corners of the world. Charlie delivered a set of really enjoyable and relaxed sessions that gave our teams real food for thought and will help keep them safe in their travels"
Bridget Marchi, JP Boden & Co Ltd, July 2013