Travelling abroad on business? Learn how to travel safely with our advice and professional business traveller courses.
HAVE YOU GOT YOUR KIT ESSENTIALS?
To see our travel must-haves for the international traveller CLICK HERE
- Ukraine war: Russia rejects call to demilitarise Zaporizhzhia nuclear plant area
- Europe storms: Deaths are reported in France, Austria and Italy
- Bolsonaro: Brazil's president attempts to grab heckler's phone
- James 'Whitey' Bulger: Three men charged in mob boss murder
- Doubts cast over Elon Musk's Twitter bot claims
- Trump Organization: Allen Weisselberg pleads guilty to tax crimes
- Anteater rescued from wildfire by Bolivian firefighters
- Sanna Marin: Finland PM partying video causes backlash
- Cuba mourns firefighters killed in fuel depot blaze
- Pope rules out sexual misconduct probe of Canadian cardinal
- Afghanistan: Deadly blast rips through crowded Kabul mosque
- France's deadly 'urban rodeo' bikers prompt crackdown
- Japan urges its young people to drink more to boost economy
- Bodies found in New Zealand auction suitcases were of two young children
- Russian speakers in Latvia told to pick sides in test of patriotism
- Scott Morrison: Is this the end for 'Side Hustle Scotty'?
- Africa's week in pictures: 12-18 August 2022
- What we do and don't know about the FBI search of Trump's home
- Manjula Patel: The 85-year-old India-origin chef wowing a UK town
- Ukraine war: Drone pilots mark targets for new offensive
- The pain of seeing my rapists go free
- Ukraine: Preparing for the worst as situation at nuclear plant ‘approaches critical’
- Bag thief caught on live TV in Barcelona
- Water levels on Italy's Lake Garda at 15-year low
- Whales surprise two paddleboarders in Argentina
- 'Every day we live our lives in fear' under Taliban rule
- Liz Cheney: Trump’s nemesis faces Republican day of reckoning
18 Aug, 2022
Isreal: Ceasefire in Gaza
Pakistan: Heavy rains & flooding
Taiwan/China; Tensions increase
Ukraine: Independence day 24 August
Argentina: Inflation reaches 70%
18 Aug, 2022
The Indian sub-continent has reopened to international travel although the visa entry requirements are not back to pre covid levels. The monsoon has arrived in mid to north India causing mid spread...
16 Aug, 2022
All travellers planning to go to Africa are strongly advised to check the security and health situation on the UK FCDO Travel Advice site and other sites such as the US State Depar...
We're delighted to be delivering a one day Introductory Hostile Environment Safety Training course at our rural Tra… https://t.co/LCgieLPwDV
... read more
RT @BristolAirport: If you’re jetting off on a trip abroad, make sure you’re prepared by checking the latest travel advice.🌍☀️
... read more
RT @FCDOtravelGovUK: Planning a holiday this summer? ☀️
It’s important you purchase comprehensive travel insurance as soon as it’s booked…
... read more
"The course offers good preparation for working in crisis areas or in critical situations.
- the week is packed with content.
- very good mixture of practice/theory and discussion rounds,
- Repetition of the practical parts in reasonable doses,
- the team of speakers is top-class with a lot of experience,
- communication and questions possible at any time, pleasant course atmosphere,
- the group with 12 (international) participants also enables a good exchange,
- Surroundings and accommodation at the chateau is a good setting
Conclusion: no points of criticism, highly recommended seminar.
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to participate!"
HEST 5 Day course attendee, April 2022 - Journalist
'The training session, led by Charlie was well presented and clearly delivered, full of practical tips, and didn’t pull the punches on the ‘worst case’ scenarios, while remaining very grounded. I would highly recommend this as a refresher for seasoned travellers or as an introduction to travel safety for novices.'
Alison Tweed, Chief Executive, Book Aid International
'Really enjoyed it, very informative but never felt overloaded and most of all fun!
'Excellent, brilliant hospitality and food'
'Good pace to the lessons and the discussions over dinner were a good idea for emotional trauma chat'.
Attendees from 2-Day HEST
Thank you for having me at the EBU seminar "Hostile Environment Safety" last week!
The week was extraordinary! What lay not only at the scene - no question Schloss Hexenagger is a show in itself - but above all to the trainer: Inside! So honestly true, so pleasant, focused and professionally competent trainers: Inside I have seldom experienced. Hats off!
HEST Course Attendee - Bayerischer Rundfunk
First trust is at the heart of our partnership, real trust uniequivocal. When we hired Objective Travel Safety some 12 years ago, we were looking for a Company that would grow with us, meet our challenges. I wanted the relationship to become sustainable. Since 2004, Objective has been developing and delivering 58 courses for 671 reporters and journalists from 40 countries
Nathalie Labourdette, Eurovision Academy