Travelling abroad on business? Learn how to travel safely with our advice and professional business traveller courses.
HAVE YOU GOT YOUR KIT ESSENTIALS?
To see our travel must-haves for the international traveller CLICK HERE
- Covid: US death toll passes 200,000
- Covid: US funeral directors reflect on 200,000 death toll
- Ginsburg Supreme Court: Republicans secure vote for replacement
- UN General Assembly: US-China tensions flare over coronavirus
- Dark web drugs raid leads to 179 arrests
- Charlie Hebdo: French magazine's head of HR 'forced out of home'
- Lebanon explosion 'destroys Hezbollah arms depot'
- EU leaders' summit postponed as guard tests positive for Covid-19
- Anne Webster: Australian MP and husband awarded A$875,000 in defamation case
- John Lennon killer says sorry for 'despicable act'
- Sergei Torop: Russian religious sect leader arrested over allegations of harm
- Luis Suarez: Police probe his Italian citizenship test
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg death: Voters' verdict on the Supreme Court battle
- FinCEN: Why gold in your phone could be funding drug gangs
- Brazil's Amazon: Fireman 'saving what's not burnt'
- Coronavirus economy: The 'banker ladies' saving friends from debt
- Ava Max: 'I need to make it, no matter what'
- How Mali's coup affects the fight against jihadists
- Bollywood bets on the small screen as Covid shuts cinemas
- Supreme Court: What Republicans said in 2016 vs 2020
- Mozambique: Why did these men shoot a naked woman dead?
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg's 'most fervent' wish
- Israeli settlers' Chelsea boss backer
- Jogging when you're black - the calculations you have to make
22 Sep, 2020
Cases of Covid 19 cintinue to grow across the continent and the FCO advises against all but essential travel to most South and Central American countries and most of them have shut their bo...
21 Sep, 2020
Global: FCO advise against all travel overseas
Covid-19: Over 31m cases & over 940,000 deaths
India: New covid cases at over 90,000/day
NZ: Elections delay...
21 Sep, 2020
Hostile Environment Safety Training Covid–19 Risk Reduction Measures
We’re delighted that our Hostile Environment Safety Training courses are now resuming at ...
Fantastic feedback from #HEST course with @EBU_Academy. We recognised need for training for high risk areas & train… https://t.co/fT8tV6nhGo
... read more
We’re launching our new #Virtual #GapYear #Travel & Safety courses.
You still get the same expert travel safety ad… https://t.co/1vIvffKYkl
... read more
Delighted to be back running our #HEST course in #Germany, in conjunction with @EBU_Academy. We've taken extra secu… https://t.co/CNxaARXdOS
... read more
"16 years ago (in 2003), I did a gap year safety course, with Nick (?) if I remember correctly. What I learnt has subsequently kept me safe across six continents and many countries. I’ve just got back from travelling in the Middle East, incident free. I still use the ‘READE’ method, still don’t eat unpeeled / unboiled fruit/veg and always check my luggage before crossing borders etc. So I’d just like to say thanks for operating a business teaching lifelong skills that years and years later really do make travel safer, more fun and less problematic! That day at the cafe in London (Troubadour) taught me so much, If I hadn’t attended, I imagine I’d have not had the smooth travels I’ve had!"
Richard - Gap Year Course Attendee
Charlie McGrath and the team at Objective Travel Safety have provided a range of excellent training programmes for Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC globally over the past four years, covering personal travel safety and security for employees, event security, and travel and security advice for female travellers. Annual training has been delivered through face-to-face workshops (both half-day and-full day) at our offices in London, New York, Hong Kong, Singapore and Shanghai.
First trust is at the heart of our partnership, real trust uniequivocal. When we hired Objective Travel Safety some 12 years ago, we were looking for a Company that would grow with us, meet our challenges. I wanted the relationship to become sustainable. Since 2004, Objective has been developing and delivering 58 courses for 671 reporters and journalists from 40 countries
Nathalie Labourdette, Eurovision Academy