First-Aid and Remote Medicine
Offering a range of First-Aid courses. They can be standalone, for example, a one-day trauma first-aid refresher course or first-aid as part of a medical package within the Hostile Environment Safety course (HEST/HEAT).
Contents of the course will be defined by the skill level and the training needs of the clients.
Typical subjects include:
• Basic life support
• Trauma management and the control of bleeding
• Burns management
• Road traffic accidents (RTA) and casualty care
• Keeping yourself going - “bugs bites and bowels”
• Remote medicine – hot and cold injuries, attitude sickness
• First-Aid trauma and general travel medical packs
We also have a tailor-made trauma first-aid pack and a travel medical kit that we can supply to our clients.
The course can be easily tailored and delivered at our training venue near Daventry in Northamptonshire or a client’s preferred location.
Want to find out more?
Check out the FIRST AID & REMOTE MEDICINE course for more detail.
Find out more