Travel Risk Management
We believe it's important that companies have a simple but robust Travel Safety Management Plan. At the heart of the plan is an overseas travel policy statement, which outlines how travel risk is managed and signposts to any supporting procedures and documents. We work closely with clients to develop their own risk management planning and policy. Part of a travel policy statement is the need to conduct a travel risk assessment, especially if the intended destination is deemed to be of a higher risk.
What is a Travel Risk Assessment?
A risk assessment is designed to identify what risks might be present, scoring those risks and putting controls in place so that the identified risks can be managed.
Travel Safety Management Plan - What's included?
- Writing a Travel Safety Policy Statement.
- Conducting risk assessments and/or designing forms, so that the evaluation process can be produced ‘in house’.
- Establishing a mechanism so that the risk assessment is a routine activity delivering the client’s duty of care to their staff.
- Training staff on how to conduct a risk assessment and manage corporate travel safety.
- Conducting reviews of current policies and procedures and revise your existing company documentation.
- In support of necessary risk assessments, we can design and produce pre-travel check lists and procedures; these check lists are also beneficial for those travelling to low risk countries.
Why choose Objective?
We provide tailor-made solutions to meet your specific company requirements. We have experience in providing bespoke solutions to our clients which include mid-cap businesses sending individuals or small teams overseas, to news-gathering organisations sending media workers to conflict zones. We have a flexible and adaptable approach to our business and fully understand the duty of care requirements.
For more information on how we can help with your Travel Safety Management Solutions and Travel Risk Assessment requirements, contact us on 01788 899 029 or email: email@example.com
03 Apr, 2020
Global: FCO advise against all travel overseas
Covid-19: Over 1m cases & 53,000 deaths
Remote training via Zoom, skype, Teams etc
Honduras: protests expect...
01 Apr, 2020
Cases of Covid 19 are growing and the FCO now advises agiast all but essential travel to most South and Central American countries and most of them are or have shut their borders to foreign...
01 Apr, 2020
Covid -19 has now affected many countries in the Middle East although Iran is the epi centre with scores of cases and at least 500 deaths, maybe more. Turkey & Iraq have implimented str...