Business Travel & NGOs
Do your Employees Travel Abroad on Business?
Have you ensured their safety whilst travelling overseas?
NEW Online and Remote Business Travel Safety Awareness Training
We are now offering half-day Business Traveller courses online via Skype, Zoom, Teams or Webex, helping prepare for when travel restrictions are lifted. Flexible in our approach, the course is broken down into short sessions or on a one to one basis. This approach gives companies the flexibilty to continue their travel safety training remotely.
The half-day training course is a maximum of four hours and we can adjust timings and content depending on specific needs.
- Situation awareness; 'how to think on your feet'
- Pre-travel planning; security advice, diseases, inoculations, Covid-19 travel restrictions and considerations
- Kit, equipment & safety gadgets
- Insurance, Consulates and help abroad
- Cultural, religious and environmental consideration, personal security, gender safety & crime avoidance
- Theft avoidance & security of possessions
- Handling difficult situations; muggings, defusing confrontation. Getting about safely; airports, taxis, public transport, hotel/accommodation security
- Terrorism and ballistic awareness, kidnap prevention and conduct if taken
See our latest news article providing more details of our remote training
Which Course is right for your Company?
Our acclaimed Business Travel Safety Awareness Courses provide the knowledge and skills needed to stay safe when abroad and also delivers duty of care obligations for companies.
Our courses are modular to ensure they suit both specific company requirements and the countries that employees will be visiting. For those travelling to higher risk locations, we offer a two or three day Hostile Environment Safety Courses (HEST/HEAT/HET) and we also advise companies on Travel Safety Procedures.
- Business Travel Safety Awareness Courses - A choice of Face to Face, Virtual and Open courses
- Crisis Management Training
- Travel Risk Management
- Security Reviews
- Hostile Environment Safety Training (also known as HEST/HEAT/HEFAT/HET)
Business Travel Safety Course - Face to Face
Business Travel Safety Awareness courses, are half-day or full-day held at your offices and run for up to 12 delegates. The course designed to teach the individual how the 'think safe' to avoid situations but also how to handle themselves should events turn against them. See suggested course content below. Contact us for more information.
If you have only one or two members of staff to train, then book one of our Open Group courses below or if employees are working remotely then our online virtual training is the perfect choice
Standardisation can lead to predictability and complacency
The differing requirements of every client dictate that no Objective Travel Safety course can ever be the same. The extensive experience of our team and the quality of our material makes Objective’s safety services unique.
As well as offering the face to face training courses, we also offer both Skype and Webinar Training.
Our Business Clients include: BAE Systems, Proctor and Gamble, Exxon Mobil, Wardell Armstrong, Boden, Polypipe Terrain, Euromoney, UKAS, The Medical Research Council, University of Westminster, Cranfield University, Lucy Electric, Air Accident Investigation Branch & Sports Scotland.
Our NGO Clients include: HIV/Aids Alliance, MSI, Sight Savers, Solar Aid, Engineers without Border, IPPF, Mission to the World (US).
For all companies; NGOs, charities, not-for-profit organisations and those providing humanitarian aid, the ability to either avoid a crisis situation or be able to react to unfolding events can be of vital importance. We provide assistance and training in a bespoke manner.
We assist in the production of crisis management plans, provide help with training staff and finally, test plans and procedures via test exercises. Crisis management is not a ‘black art’; to be effective, we strongly believe that plans need to be simple and generic so that they can be adapted to the specific situation.
Objective Travel Safety will identify and minimise risks that may affect your business and employees. We have extensive experience of carrying out security reviews for NGOs, corporations and high networth individuals working and living abroad. Our consultants are ex-military officers, including former Intelligence and Special Forces officers, with extensive experience in the commercial sector.
View our range of Travel Safety Courses to find the right one for your needs.
Objective Travel Safety Course Prices
- One-day Course: From £750.00 ex VAT and travel for one instructor.
- Half-day Courses: From £595.00 ex VAT and travel for one instructor.
- Virtual Half-day Courses: From £595.00 ex VAT.
- Bespoke Packages: Including 2-day residential package - Call for details
- Business Travel Safety Awareness Open Courses - One -day: £155 inc VAT.
We can also offer our courses as virtual training. Please get in touch for more information.
24 Jul, 2021
Global: FCDO advise against all travel to many countries
Central China: Extensive flooding
Covid-19: Over 187m cases & 4m deaths
India: Heavy monsson rain...
24 Jul, 2021
Travellers, be they on business or for pleasure, will find the subcontinent a fascinating although an often tiring place to visit. We believe crime levels are significantly lower compared to Latin ...
19 Jul, 2021
Cases of Covid -19 seems to be stabilising in SE Asia. In China which had over 120,000 cases and over 3300 deaths, cases have all but stopped but infections are occurring elsewhere. Across China mu...