There is no doubt about it, travelling abroad takes a bit more time and effort at the moment but with a bit of research and some simple planning it's not too difficult.
Best sources of information:
• UK FCDO site. Look at ‘Entry’ selection for selected country.
• International Association of Travel Agents
• Check with your destination country's own website.
• Verify App.
Airlines get fined if passengers have incorrect documentation so expect them to be thorough with their pre-flight document checks.
You just need to be organised and in general you need:
• Proof of double vaccination. On an App and hard copy useful. NHS Covid Pass App needs to be refreshed every 30 days.
• Proof of negative PCR test, 48 to 72 hrs prior to airline check-in.
• Complete a pre-travel health form - often via an App.
• Proof of Covid health insurance cover (generally circa $50,000).
There are a few countries such as India and Thailand who currently insist on quarantine for 5 or 7 days. Thailand has introduced a Sandbox system where one has to quarantine at one of four locations.
Contact us if you would like up to date travel safety advice or talk to us about one of our Business Travel Safety Training Courses.
30 Sep, 2022
USA: Hurricane Ian hits Florida
Ukraine: Referendem in Russain controlled Oblasts
Brazil: Presidential elections on Sunday
Iran: Anti Hijab unrest continues
24 Sep, 2022
The Indian sub-continent has reopened to international travel although the visa entry requirements are not back to pre covid levels. The monsoon has arrived in mid to north India causing mid spread...
05 Sep, 2022
Most land borders are now open and travel is beginning to open up to Central and South America. Uruguay remain closed to foreign nationals and all those open have strict entr...